❤Day 57❤

*Knock Knock* 

Unnie got cut off from her sentence and I went over to the door and looked through the hole. It was BTS. I opened the door and saw them standing there.

"HEY MONICA!" They all said while smiling. 

"Hey Guys~," I said while smiling back. 

I moved out of the way and they all barged into the door. The looked up and saw Unnie sitting there laughing. The guys went over to Lila and started asking questions. I closed the door and sat down next to Unnie while she was laughing. I wonder why the guys came unexpectedly? 

End Of POV

I got cut off from hearing knocking on the door. Well, I didn't expect for them to come so quick jeez. Monica got up and opened the door and the guys got rowdy and said hey, as always haha~ The guys gathered around me and started asking questions, I just looked at all of them innocently and Jungkook started laughing. 

"Hey Monica, did you hear the news!!" V said while showing his boxy smile.

"Yea, I did haha~ Congrats for all of you!! Hopefully, your tour will go well, and have lots of fun! Please don't overwork yourselves, okay?" Monica said while chuckling a bit. 

"Ne!" The guys said while smiling brightly. 

"Oh, and by the way, the reason why we came was that PD-Nim, he let us out early. So we can all hang now!" JHope said while showing his bright smile. 

"WOOOO!!" The rest of us said while laughing. 

I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen to see if my best friend had any snacks to eat. I was thinking of a movie night since we all get to hang out for once. I got the huge bags Doritos, Takis, and Cheetos. Then I felt 2 strong muscular arms wrap around my waist. I looked up and it was Jungkook. He looked down at me and smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back and broke the kiss and smiled.

"I love you Noona~," Jungkook said into my ear. 

"Nado Saranghae Jungkookie~ Now help me with these snacks!" I said while chuckling. 

He chuckled and let me go from his grip. I gave him a bag of chips and he helped me with the sodas. Monica came into the kitchen and saw Jungkook and me about to go out and set the chips on the table. She chuckled and went to the refrigerator. Jungkook and I walked out of the kitchen and went into the living room and placed the snacks down. I sat down on the couch next to Jungkook and Jimin.

Jungkook's POV

I helped Noona with the snacks and the drinks in the kitchen. JHope put the CD in and came back and sat down on the couch. Monica had come just in time when the movie started playing. JHope picked out a funny/romantic movie. I pulled Noona closer to me and she laid in my arms. Ah, why am I such a lucky guy~ I'm happy that she came into my life... I love her with all of my heart. She looked up at me and smiled, I looked down at her and smiled back.  

"Jungkook-ah~ The movie is getting boring... wanna go hang out back at the dorm?" Noona said.

"Sure, I'll tell the guys," I said. 

I told the guys and Monica and we both said our goodbyes and left. Noona and I started walking back home, and luckily we both had our face masks to cover us up so that if there were fans around, rumors wouldn't start going around. It would be a disaster if it did. Who knows what these crazy fans would say or do to Noona, or even Me! I held her hand in mine and smiled at her. She looked at me and avoided my gaze. I stopped and looked at her concerningly. 

"Noona..? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing.. I'll tell you once we reach the dorm, arraseo?" She said while giving me a soft smile.

I nodded and we kept walking. 

10 minutes later

We arrived back at the dorm and I opened the door with my key. Noona went inside first and I went in after her. I closed the door, and I saw her go upstairs into her room. I went after her. I just wonder what's wrong with her.. She knows that she can talk to me if somethings going on. I'm her boyfriend.. I'm worried about her. Please, don't leave me Noona.

*Knock Knock*

I knocked on her door and she opened it. I looked at her and she gave me a soft smile. I started to get more worried. I'm not going to see my own beautiful girlfriend all sad and down like this. Please don't cry in front of me Noona..

"Jagi... what's wrong? You can talk to me, ya know? I'm worried about you. Please talk to me.." I said.

"J-Jungkook.. it's about us."