❤Day 3❤

My POV

After my mom had told me everything. She had to go to a meeting afterward. So we all said our goodbyes and she left. On the inside of me, I felt sad and wondering who these people were. When mom told me about those people, it sounded like they were actually nice and all. I'll just have to see for myself when I visit them next week. Wait... But next week on March 2nd... isn't that BTS'S concert also!? Shi-bal, but the time said to go at **:**. That's exactly when they end their performance. Wow, okay... I'll figure it out later.

"You wanna go somewhere?" I asked Monica.

"Aye, sure. Let's go to the club!!!" Monica said excitedly.

We both laughed and went upstairs to my room to pick out an outfit. I wore this sexy black tight dress, it showed a little much of cleavage, with these silver high heels. But hey we're going clubbing, so what! Monica wore this sexy red top with these black shorts with fishnet leggings with tall black high-heeled boots. Both of our hair was curly and bouncy, then we took a quick picture before heading out. Once we headed out, we headed to my car and I started driving. 

"That was really hard for your mom earlier..." Monica said, bringing up what had happened earlier.

"Yea, it's tough. But you know, we both have to be mature and plus this could happen to anybody in their life too. I'm not mad or anything. I completely understand. It's not gonna stress myself out or anything. I'm just going to hope what's for the best, and plus you heard what she told us earlier." I said.

"True. I just don't like to see your mom in a tough position you know. You both love each other very much, and nobody can ever stop that from happening. But once you go and live with those people, I'll still be your best friend no matter what. Even when we become kpop idols, we'll still be together and I'll probably just live close by to where you're living at. But we'll just have to actually see and confirm it first when you go and visit them. But anyways, we're going clubbing girl! Turn up!!!" Monica said.

I busted out laughing. This girl, she always makes me laugh and smile, even through my tough times. I would never know what to do without her. She's like the best friend that you could ever imagine or even have. 

5 minutes later...

We had arrived at the club and we got out of the car and started walking to the back of the club and waited in line. Good thing that we were early so that we wouldn't have to wait in those really long lines, that takes 2-3 hours long. When we got to the entrance, the bodyguard looked at us and smirked. He looked at his list of people and waited for us to say something.

"Lila, and Monica," I said.

The bodyguard nodded and had let us in. There was loud music and everybody was dancing. Most of the people were at the bar, drunk or just taking shots. I headed over to the dance floor and started dancing my butt off. Monica headed to the bar and asked the bartender for a shot of vodka. A slow sexy song had come on and Monica had rushed over to me and we both started dancing sexily. Everybody cleared the dance floor and just watched in amazement at me and Monica on the dance floor. 

"Damn, they're sexy!" One guy shouts.

We both looked at each other and laughed. That guy was UGLY. The sexy song had ended about 5 minutes later. I went to the bar to get me a shot of tequila. Damn, that shot was hard... but it was also good. I looked over at the dance floor and I saw Monica dancing her butt off and twerking. 

"That's my best friend! Go Bestfriend! Woo!" I yelled over to her. 

She looked in my direction and laughed.

1-2 hours later...

We both got tired and so we decided to head back home. We were both drunk, and unconscious and so we didn't know that a random guy was taking us to his house. As soon as the car stopped, Monica and I got out of the car laughing and saying stupid stuff. The random guy lets us into his house and we sat down on the couch. He stood in front of us and went to the kitchen to get us some water. Monica and I had already slept before that guy came back. 

My POV

I heard noises and chatter in another room, so I woke up. When I woke up, I was in a whole different house. I looked around trying to remember what had happened last night, but nothing came to my mind. So I woke Monica up.

"Monica.. wake up," I said.

She pushed me away, so I had to shake her now. Aish, this girl.

"Yahh, seriously wake up!" I said without raising my voice so that the other people couldn't hear me.

Monica's POV

Aish, why is Lila waking me up like something is wrong. So I wake up, about to yell at her but I stopped and looked around the house, lost in confusion. 

"Woah... Lila, where are we?"  I whispered.

"Aish, how am I supposed to know that?"  she said.

I check my phone to see what time it was, it was already 9:30 AM. Lila and I were scared, and we didn't even know who this person was or what we were doing in their house. I can't even remember a thing from last night either. We both heard footsteps coming down from the hallway and we saw 2 people enter the living room. One of them was average height and the other one was taller than him. They both had dark brown hair, they both were handsome.

"What are you guys doing..?" One of the guys asked us. 

 We both looked up surprised and we didn't say anything... What did they want from us? 

Find Out In The Next Chapter Of You Caught My Attention! I will be updating more soon loves, keep supporting my new book!

Love,

-Hyun Ae😊