❤Day 31❤

Jungkook's POV

I was scrolling through Instagram and my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it was an unknown number. I swiped to answer the call.

"Yoboseyo?" I said.

"Oh my god! Jungkook actually picked up! Oh my god! Oppa! I'm your number 1 fan! Please marry me!" The unknown fan said. (Notice Me Senpai) 

I ended the call and sighed. Sasaeng fans these days.. I just wonder how they get our number just like that. It's so creepy. That girl was probably ugly anyways, but I already have my beautiful girlfriend Lila~ All those sasaeng fans and even regular fans do is just obsess over us and think that we're going to date them. Smh. But Noona, she's a different story. Don't get me wrong now!

Lila started coming down the stairs, I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. I laid down on the couch and the other members came into the living room rowdy as usual.

End Of POV

I went downstairs to hang out with the guys since I was bored and had nothing to do. Jungkook smiled at me, and I smiled back. He laid down on the couch when the rest of the members came into the living room. It was already 11:00 AM, so I decided to just chill since we weren't doing anything today. The guys have 1 week left of their break, and my auditions are tomorrow~ Oh my god! I'm so excited but also a little nervous. I sat down next to Jungkook and Jungkook pulled me closer to him. I smirked and pecked his cheek.

"Hey, Lovebirds~ Do any of you guys wanna do something? Instead of staying in the house all day?" JHope said.

"Yah, JHope. You know I'm not much of an outside person bro." Suga said while laying down.

The members chuckled. I laughed also. Of course, Suga isn't an 'outside' person at all. If he had a girlfriend they would probably only do indoor dates. 

"Well, what do you guys want to do if everyone is bored? Oh, Lila.. isn't your audition tomorrow!" V said while smiling brightly.

"Yes, haha~ I'm a little nervous.. but I'll get through it!" I said while laughing.

"That's the spirit, Lila! Just believe in yourself and we'll all be here for you. We'll be rooting for you tomorrow, and for your next audition~ I don't know if we'll be able to make it to the rest of your auditions... but we'll squeeze in some time~ Just text us and tell us when your next and other auditions will be. Okay? Fighting!" Jin said while smiling.

"FIGHTING!!" We all said while laughing. 

"Jagi~ Good luck tomorrow. I know you can do it! You've practiced every day with your amazing beautiful voice of yours~ I'm pretty sure that you will blow those judges away with your voice babe. Remember, we'll all be there rooting for you. Even me. I love you, babe, ~" Jungkook said while kissing me softly.

I smiled into the kiss and kissed him back. I pulled away from the kiss and smiled again.

"Thank you guys, each and every one of you. I really appreciate your support, and your love and your words of encouragement. It means a lot to me. I can't wait to make my best and fun memories with you all, even if we have our ups and downs. We'll get through this as a family, a team, a group, and as close friends." I said. 

"Aw~ Thanks, Lila!" They all said while hugging me tightly. 

"Who wants to watch a movie?" V asked while shrugging his shoulders like a little kid. 

"ME!!!!" We all said like little kids wanting to go somewhere 😂.

We all laughed and V went to go pick out a movie. We all waited patiently for him to pick out a movie and put it into the CD player. I laid onto Jungkook's chest and he pecked my head softly. V and Jimin sat next to us, while Suga, and JHope sat on the couch in the middle and Jin and Rapmonster sat on the couch across from us. The movie started, V picked out a romantic movie. Jungkook hugged me closer to him and I smiled. The room was dark, so he couldn't see it. 

~*~ Time Skip ~*~

Everyone else was ramming on how the bad guy wanted to date the girl and I bust out laughing. The movie was going to be over in 30 more minutes, so I decided to go drink some water. I went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator (to go get some holy water) to get some juice when I felt a pair of muscular arms wrapped around me. I looked behind me to see who it was. It was Jungkook, he kissed me and smiled.

"Jagi~ Let's go to my room~ The movie is getting boring..." Jungkook said.

"Arraseo~ Kaja Jungkook-ah~" I said while smiling. 

We went up the stairs and went to his room. He closed the door and I laid on his bed. I got out my phone and scrolled through my Instagram. Jungkook liked my photos, I smiled. I checked my messages. Monica texted me!

"Hey, best friend! Your auditions are tomorrow! I wanna come to support you! Can you tell me where it'll be at? Good luck tomorrow!" - 1:30 PM

"Hey, best friend~ Yes my auditions are tomorrow hehe ^^, I'm excited but a little nervous. I don't know where the auditions will be at... but I'll text you once I get the address~ How are you doing by the way?" I texted her.

Sent
Delivered✔
Read - 1:32 PM✔

"Oh~ Okay. I'm doing pretty well. If you're wondering about your mom and dad, they're doing well also. They said that they wanted to come to your auditions as well tomorrow. I've been visiting them since they're lonely without you haha~ They said that they miss you very much and that they can't wait to see you audition tomorrow, and also to say good luck! What are you doing right now?" - 1:34 PM

Sent
Delivered✔
Read - 1:36 PM✔

"I'm just hanging out with Jungkook in his room. We were watching a movie, but he got bored so he wanted me to hang out with him in his room~ Whatcha up too?" - 1:37 PM

"Oh~ Aww, cute! I'm not really up to anything. Let's meet up at a café! I'll pick you up at 2:25~ Get ready! Oh, and also tell the guys and Jungkook that I said hi!" - 1:38 PM

Sent
Delivered✔
Read - 1:38 PM✔

I smiled at her message. Jungkook laid down beside me and looked over at my phone.

"You texting you're best friend Jagi?" He asked while smiling.

"Yeah, she wants to meet up with me at a café at 2:25. I'll probably be back by 3:00 (PM) babe. Oh, and can you also ask your manager where the auditions will be held at? My parents and Monica want to come and support me also~" I said while smiling back.

"Oh Okay Jagi~ I hope you have fun~ And sure, I'll ask him right now, and I'll text you when he answers back. I know you're going to do well at your audition tomorrow baby girl~ Fighting!" Jungkook said while doing his cute fighting pose. (Fist me, daddy 😂😂)

I was about to speak when we both heard a knock on the door downstairs...

Who was it? Who's visiting? Is it those sasaeng fans? Find out in the next chapter loves 😚

Love,
-박현애💕