❤Day 10❤

I went upstairs and heard a noise...

*THUMP THUMP*

I ran up the stairs as quickly as I could and I opened the door to V's room?

"V!? Aigoo, are you okay?" I asked worriedly and went over to him. 

"I'm okay, I just knocked over my lamp," V said while smiling innocently.

Aish. This boy. I know he's lying to me.

"Then why is there blood on your hand?" I said looking at him.

The rest of the members came rushing to V's room and saw us.

"Are you okay V!? What happened??" All of them asked worriedly. 

"He said that he had knocked over his lamp, but then why is there blood on his hand then?" I said. 

"Yah, gimme your hand~," I said while looking up at him.

V's POV

Aish. Why do I have to be so clumsy!? I tried to lie to her, but the glass had cut me and she noticed. I looked up at her, she really gorgeous I mean who wouldn't want to date her? I'm not falling for her, I'm just saying it as a compliment! I looked over to the other members and I saw that Jungkook and Jimin looked jealous. Does Jungkook like her too? I know that Jimin does since he told me and Jin earlier. But Jungkook..? I'll talk to him later I guess. 

End Of POV

I went to go to the bathroom to get the first-aid kit. I rushed back to V's room and still saw that Jimin and Jungkook were still there making sure that he was okay. I came closer to V and started to apply the alcohol onto his hand to make the bleeding stop. Then I placed the huge band-aid on his hand carefully, making sure that it didn't sting or hurt him. He kept making silly faces, but I kept my laughter in.  I want to talk to Jimin now since he's still here...

Jimin's POV

I wish that was me, getting myself hurt. Blood starts to rush through my veins again. But I calmed myself down this time. I noticed that Lila kept looking at me and Jungkook... I avoided eye contact with her. Why do I feel like there's something going on between her and Jungkook? Ever since I had asked him what he was doing with Lila in his bedroom, he just looks at her in a certain way... Aish I'm fucking jealous.

End Of POV

I finished wrapping the band-aid on V's hand and smiled at him. He smiled back and said Thank You. I looked over to Jimin and Jungkook and we all headed downstairs to the dance room since they wanted to show us a dance that they all made up. 

"Let's go on V live!!" Jhope said while smiling brightly.

"Okay~," The rest of the members said. 

"Wait, before we go on.. should Lila be in it too? We can just say that she's a make-up artist or just a friend of ours visiting?" Jimin said. 

"Let's just say that she's a friend just visiting us for now, and when you're filming her with the members, don't film her alot.. or then the fans will think that something is going on. I'm sure that the fans will understand." Suga said. 

We're going live in 3,2 and 1! The guys went live. Jimin had the camera so he was talking to the fans. Then Jungkook wanted to have the camera, so he started chasing Jimin. Aish, so childish but that's what they always do haha. When Jungkook had the camera, he came into the dance room, where the other members and I were. He switched the camera's view over to where I was.