❤Day 7❤

One of the BTS members had opened the door, and I stood there like my soul had left my body. They were all so handsome in person. I greeted each of them kindly, and I was excited but I kept my calm. 

"So what's your name?" Jungkook asked.

"My name is Lila," I said while smiling cutely. 

"Cute~" Jungkook said while showing his cute bunny teeth.

"Gomawoyo," I said and smiled back. 

"How old are you?"  V asked while smirking. 

"Oh~ I'm 24," I said.

"Oh~ That's why you look young! But you're still pretty and gorgeous" V said winking at me cutely. 

I stared at them in awe~. I looked over at Jimin and I saw a little bit of jealousy written on his face, but he let it slide and his expression had changed. I got my piece of paper out of my pocketbook and I asked them a question.

"Hey guys, so... last week, my mom had come over to my house and told me that they went bankrupt and they couldn't pay anything. So she had given me this piece of paper and I wanted, to ask you guys if you guys knew who these people were?" I asked. 

"Lila.. we need to tell you something," JHope said with a concerned look on his face. 

"W-what is it?" I asked back quickly, my heart was beating so fast. 

"Lila. We wrote that note, and you're going to be living with... us!" JHope said while smiling happily.

I looked so surprised. I know my mom did not make me live with them... actually BTS!? Is this a dream or what? Omg... I can't even believe this!

"This is not true! This is just a dream, yah~ stop playing around!" I said.

"We're not playing around. It's true Lila." Jin said while holding my hands in his and looking at me with a soft expression on his face. 

"W-wow~ I just can't believe it. Is everyone okay with this? I mean, do I become a kpop star now since I live with you guys? Is your manager okay with this?" I asked. 

I had so many questions, I just wonder how my mom knew them, but she never told me about that... 

"So many questions haha, each of us will answer one of them at a time. Ask the questions again, but slower this time." Jin said while laughing. 

"Ne~ Mianhaeyo. So my first question was that, am I going to become a kpop star and be a member of your group?"  I asked. 

"Yes, you will become a kpop star and become a member of BTS, but first you'll have to audition for BigHit and pass the auditions. You can't just become an idol immediately just like that!" Jimin said smiling. 

"Oh~ I know haha, I just didn't know how to ask it correctly. Sorry~ But my next question is that, what about the media and all of the fans? The news will be everywhere and you know how the fans would react and-" before I could finish my sentence Jin cut me off.

"Lila, Lila. It's going to be fine. Who cares if the news will know that a beautiful girl is going to be living with us? I mean, this could happen to anybody once in their lifetime. Soon the fans will know, and of course, they'll be upset but they'll eventually understand the reason of why you have to live with us. Just trust and believe in us, Lila. We all have your back." Jin said with a soft smile.

"Yeah!" The rest of them said. 

"Any more questions? Or would you like to go back to our house and explore? We can answer your questions later haha." Rapmonster said.