❤Day 13❤

I looked over the guys and saw something... My eye had caught a huge teddy bear~ Omo, I want it!! The guys looked at me and looked over to where I was looking at.

"Seems like you really want that teddy bear Noona?" Jungkook said while chuckling.

"Yes... I really want it!!" I said while smiling like a little 6-year-old. 

"We can all go after the ride!" JHope said while showing his angelic smile.

It was then our turn to get on the roller coaster. The seating was like this:

Jimin - V

Jungkook - Me

Jin - Suga

JHope - Rapmonster

Once we were all buckled up, the ride went up so slowly. I already wanted to scream, this ride needs to hurry up! Yah. Ppali!!! The roller coaster started going up.. and up and up... and up, and then it stopped. All of the guys looked at each other and me. Then WOOSH~

"YAH I WASN'T READY!!!"  Jhope and Rapmonster said at the same time.

We all laughed, I don't even know who screamed the loudest. They all screamed so loud! Like little 6-year-olds wanting something 😂.

"WOOOOO!!! T-THIS IS SO MUCH FUNNNNNN~" Jungkook said while laughing. 

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!"  V said while making his derp faces. 

We all busted out laughing at V. He just had an innocent smile on his face and started to laugh too. The roller coaster went into 3 loops and at the last loop, we were stuck upside down. The rollercoaster had stopped. Then after 5 seconds later...

*W O O S H~* 

The rollercoaster blasted off and we all screamed again. After 10 minutes of the ride, the ride came to a stop and everybody got out. 

"Man, that was so fun! Woo!" V said. 

"Let's go play that game that Noona said earlier!" Jungkook said while hanging his arm around my shoulder while showing his cute bunny smile. 

"LET'S GO!!!!" The rest of them said while running and laughing. 

Jungkook and I ran after them. We ran so fast, that I almost fell, but he caught me. I smiled at him, and he smiled back. Aww, he looks so adorable! 

Jungkook's POV

While Lila and I were running, she almost fell.. but good thing I caught her just in time. I can't see her getting hurt >'<. She smiled at me to say that she was okay.

"Thank You Jungkook~," She said while smiling at me.

"Cheonmaneyo Noona~," I said back to her while showing my bunny smile.

We kept running, and we saw the guys waiting for us.

"Yah, you guys are so slow!" Rapmonster said.

"She almost fell! What do you expect for us to do?" I said while giving him a glare.

"I'm okay guys, don't worry. Luckily Jungkook caught me before I did, so no injuries!" She said while giving them a thumbs up. 

The rest of them nodded.

End Of POV

"Let's play!" JHope said.

We all went up to the game booth. The owner of the game greeted all of us nicely.

"Hello there! Welcome to the game of 'throw the ball'. The way that you play the game is by throwing the ball and trying to make it land into one of the cups. You'll each have 3 chances to make it in. Good luck!"  the unknown guy said.