❤Day 58❤

Sorry for such the late update on the last chapter guys, I've been busy... please forgive me! But, I'll update one more for you all, to be generous 😁💗. 🚨WARNING🚨: THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SMUT! Let's get to the story, shall we? 

"J-Jungkook.. it's about us." Noona said.

My heart dropped. No, no this can't be happening.. 

"M-mwo?" I said while holding my tears back in. 

"Jungkook.. I'm not breaking up with you or anyth-" 

I went up to her and hugged her tightly while kissing her passionately. She kissed back and I picked her up and gently put her down on the bed. I took off her shirt and started kissing down her neck and sucked on her sweet spot. She moaned and I smirked, and she started to grip my hair. I got off and took off my shirt and she looked at me and drooled a bit. How cute ~

I started kissing her again and one of my hands snaked down to the hem of her pants and took them off swiftly. I started going down her stomach and left a trail of hickeys all over her beautiful body. I kissed her thighs and started kissing her inner thighs and kissed her wet pussy. I looked up and her face and smirked.

"Someone's wet.. hm?" I said with my voice all husky.

"S-stop teasing daddy.." She said while whining.

I smirked and pulled her panties off and threw them somewhere across the room. I kissed her pussy and rammed my tongue in. She moaned loudly and gripped my hair tightly while arching her back. 

"D-daddy! I'm about to-" She said while moaning.

She came all over my mouth and I licked her up real clean not leaving a tiny piece of cum on her pussy. I hovered over her and looked into her eyes. She pulled me down and kissed me roughly. I'm going to make sure that she will remember this. I kissed her back roughly and broke the kiss. She whined and I chuckled.

"You better start screaming for daddy princess," I said.

I rammed my dick into her pussy and she gripped my back and dug her nails into my back. I kissed her lips again and she kissed back while letting out small whimpers. I kept thrusting at a fast pace, and she was a moaning mess under me. I flipped her over and rammed back into her and slapped her ass a couple of times. 

"F-fuck! Daddy! F-faster.. ugh~" She moaned while arching her back more. 

Fuck she feels so good.. 

"You.. like daddy's dick.. in your wet tight pussy, huh b-baby?" I managed to get out while thrusting continuously into her. 

"Y-yes!!" She screamed while gripping onto the bed sheets. 

I continued to thrust into her at a fast pace and she kept moaning and moaning my name over and over again nonstop. I started to feel her walls tighten around my dick, so I decided to tease her. I pulled out and laid down while she whined and watched my every move. She got up on top of me.

"Ride daddy baby girl" I said while smirking. 

She got on top of me and slid onto my dick slowly. She moaned a bit and started going up and down. I closed my eyes and moaned and grunted a bit. Fuck she's tight, but she's wet and it's better when she's wet. I held onto her hips and she stopped while I started to thrust into her at a fast inhuman pace. She moaned loudly, and I continued to thrust into her. 

"F-fuck Daddy!! Mmm~" She moaned while gripping onto my arms. 

I stopped and let her continue with what she was doing. I couldn't take this anymore, I flipped her over while her ass was still facing me and rammed back into her again.

"I-I'm about to-" Noona said while moaning loudly.

"Cum for daddy," I said while continuously thrusting in and out of her. 

Her walls clenched around my dick and she came a few minutes later. I didn't cum yet, so I kept thrusting into her while she arched her back more. I snaked one of my hands around her waist and thrust a finger into her pussy. She made little whimper noises, so I curled my finger more and she started to scream while gripping onto the bed sheets.

"F-FUCK! DADDY! YES!!" She screamed while putting her face down into the mattress. 

My dick started twitching and my thrusts started to get sloppy. I pulled out. Noona whined and looked at me in confusion. 

"You were about to cum daddy..." She said while looking at me innocently.

"Give daddy some head, so I can cum all over your beautiful body baby girl~," I said while panting.

She smirked and scooted over in front of my throbbing dick. I could burst any minute now. Ah.. I can't wait to see her pretty plump small lips on my dick. She kissed the tip teasingly and I hissed. Ah fuck she's teasing me now, ugh..

"S-stop teasing Noona," I said.

She looked up at me and started to lick the tip and put it in her mouth. She started sucking at a faster pace and my dick started to twitch again.

"Ah.. fuck Noona.. I'm about to-" I said.

I came into her mouth and pulled out and pumped myself a few times and nutted all over her beautiful body. I panted and laid down next to her while pulling the covers over us. She looked at me and smiled and I smiled back at her while closing my eyes. She kissed my lips and I kissed back.

"I love you Jungkook," Noona said while snuggling into my chest.

"I love you more Noona," I said while kissing her forehead.

Don't ever leave me Noona.. I can't bear to see you not in my life with me...