❤Day 37❤

(I chocked on my croissant when I saw this GIF T_T. Someone help Jungkook stop being so disrespectful 😂😉 Holy water bottles are $1.99 kids, USE PROTECTION! Sorry if the last 2 chapters were sad... that's how you get to hook your audience in 😉. Anyways, let's get on with the story, shall we?) 

Then the doctor came up to Lila and whispered into her ear. 

"Why are you trying to start drama when you're hurt, dear? I don't think so... he's mines you little whore. Not yours. I hope you die, you slut. Now, let me finish what I was saying." The doctor said while smirking. 

End Of POV

The doctor had come up to me and whispered something in my ear. I swear to bob (we don't swear to god kids) this little bitch did not just say that MY Jungkook is hers. I mean, look at her. She's a little fat, her face is filled with acne, her eyebrows look like caterpillars and her teeth look like dog teeth. This bitch- I snapped out of my thoughts when she started talking. 

"Anyways, sorry about that Jungkook and V." She said while smiling and doing a disgusting pose, which she thought was cute. 

"Excuse me, you little bitch. I never started the drama. You did, with you flirting with MY boyfriend. Get. The. Fuck. Out. you little slut. I don't want to see you here ever again in the building." I said while raising my voice a bit.

"Nah, I'm fine. Hope you die you, little whore, ~ But anyways, Jungkook and V~ She'll be fine in 3 days~" The doctor said while playing with her hair.

Jungkook got up and stared at the doctor with a dead cold stare.

"YAH. SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND, OKAY? YOU'RE NOT MINES. AND YOU NEVER WILL BE YOU FUCKING BITCH. GET. OUT. OF. THIS. ROOM. RIGHT. NOW. YOU'RE JUST MAKING SHIT WORSE BY MAKING MY NOONA YELL AT YOUR UGLY ASS. GET. OUT. RIGHT. NOW." Jungkook yelled.

He raised his right hand and slapped her. The doctor held her cheek and started crying. I laughed quietly at what was happening. The doctor went out of the room crying. V looked shocked, but he tried to keep his laugh in so hard. V got up and went over to Jungkook, who was standing there angry as hell and dragged him back to his seat. 

"Jungkook.. calm down, man. It's okay. We'll make sure that little whore gets fired. Just be happy, now that Lila is awake and alive. Don't worry about that hoe. I got your back kookie~" V said while snickering.

Jungkook laughed a little and came over to me. He looked into my eyes, and I looked into his and smiled a little. He smiled and his eyes started getting watery.

"Babe...? Are you going to cry again? Please don't~" I said while grabbing his hand in mine. 

"My baby girl... I was so scared like you don't even know how much I was crying and praying to god hoping that he would save you and so that you wouldn't die. You can even ask the other members! I wouldn't know what I would do without you in my life Noona. I really wouldn't. I would probably just stay in my room and cry all day and look at pictures of us and cry non stop. Are you okay though baby?" Jungkook asked while letting a tear fall from his eye. 

"Aww, V did he really cry a lot? I was in my consciousness and I heard you calling my name, I called your name hoping that you would hear me Jungkook.. but it didn't work... but at least I'm alive and here with you both and the rest of the guys. How are Monica and Kai? Are they okay? I wanna go see them. I don't care if that little slut told me to see them until I'm okay. Can we go after they say I can be released, babe?" I asked while doing my pouty face.

"Yes, he did cry a lot, Lila. And sure, we can go check up on Kai and Monica. Right Jungkook...?" V said while smiling.

"Sure, and she asked me if we could go check up on them, not you hyung!" Jungkook said while chuckling.

"I'm gonna go tell the guys to come in here, so we can all talk before we go check up on Monica and Kai. Okay?" V said.

"Geurae~," I said while sitting up in the bed. 

Jungkook helped me sit up on the bed and smiled. He came closer to me and pecked my lips softly. The kiss started getting more sweeter, and more passionate. He broke the kiss and smiled. He sat beside me on the emergency bed and started playing with my hair. I missed his lips and his silly self. I can't believe he cried so much... good thing I didn't die. I would've been in heaven watching over them with God. But then, Jungkook would suffer without me... I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw 6 guys bust through the door.

"LILA!!!!!!! OH MY GOD, THANK GOD YOU'RE FINE. ARE YOU OKAY? WHEN CAN YOU GO HOME?" They all asked at the same time. 

"One question at a time guys!" I said while laughing.

They all sat down and Jimin spoke up.

"How are you feeling Lila?" Jimin asked.

"I'm okay-" I said when I got cut off.

I got cut off by the door opening and the doctor coming in with the doctor that Jungkook had slapped earlier. That little bitch better not start not shit with me, or with the guys, because I will SUE her ass! She better not make up no damn lie, cause she know's that she started it. I wonder if the rest of the guys know about her ugly ass... 

"Her. She started it, Sir. She kept arguing with me."