❤Day 12❤

"Lila, I'm sorry..." Jimin said while crying on the other side of the door.

"Please open the door... so I can apologize to you in person. If not t-then, I'll just apologize out here... if you're still listening. Lila, I don't know what had got into me, I just wanted you to know how I actually feel about you, but I took that in the wrong way by yelling at you. I understand that you need some space to yourself to think things out between me and Jungkook. I just let my actions take control over of my words and my feelings. I'm deeply sorry Lila... Will you please forgive me?" Jimin said while crying more.

I heard every single word that he said. His voice sounded like he really meant it, but I didn't know what to even do anymore. Should I accept his apology? Should I think about this? Should I just go to sleep and see how things go tomorrow? Aigoo, Molla. (I don't know), Let me sleep for now, until tomorrow morning. Tomorrow should be a better day...

As soon as I thought about it, I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning~

I woke up looking at the time on my phone. It was 10:25 A.M. I went to the bathroom as usual and did my daily routine. When I walked out of the bathroom I saw Jungkook in my room.

"J-jungkook? What are you doing in my room..?" I said while avoiding eye contact with him.

Jungkook's POV

It was 10:25 in the morning. I thought about what had happened last night, I should've not had punched Jimin... I feel guilty now. I know that all he was trying to do was to express his feelings to Lila, but he had taken it the wrong way. He didn't make Lila cry. He started crying himself because Lila said that she needed space for herself. I should apologize to Lila too because I had punched Jimin and she told me not too. I'll apologize to Jimin afterward... I hope that things will go well today.. *sighs*

I walked over to Lila's room and noticed that she had unlocked her door. I guess she was in the bathroom doing her daily routine. I'll just sit on her bed and wait for her to come out, I need to apologize to her, so that we can still be friends... and that there will be no awkward atmosphere between me, Jimin and Lila and especially the other members.. well, here goes nothing. I take a deep breath and sigh heavily.

She soon came out of the bathroom, she looked gorgeous as usual. I looked up at her, but she avoided eye contact with me.

"J-jungkook? What are you doing in my room..?" She asked me. 

I took another deep breath and gathered all of my courage and spoke.

"Lila.. look I want to apologize to you. In person. Please just hear me out okay? I know that last night wasn't a great night, but I just don't know what had gotten into me. I should've never punched Jimin as you told me not too. But my actions had come over me and I couldn't control it. I was really pissed.. but I guess I got that wrong. That was selfish of me to think that Jimin had made you cry, but he was crying by himself because he had yelled at you. You were crying because you didn't know who to pick. I understand that Lila. I really do. I know that we both don't want you to pick sides right now, but remember that we'll be waiting for you, Lila. Whoever you pick, we'll still be happy for you, we won't fight.. we'll just have to hope what's the best for us, and just live a happy life. But all that I just want you to know is that I'm very sorry.. for my actions from what I did last night. Will you p-please forgive me?"  I said while looking down.

End Of POV

I finally looked up at him. I did feel guilty, but at the same time, I wanted to accept both of their apologies. I don't want to destroy our friendship now when we still have our lives together. I'm just going to accept their apologies...