❤Day 67❤

"I love you," Jungkook said. 

"Awe, but I love you more than the whole entire universe!" I said back. 

Jungkook chuckled and I smiled while snuggling into his chest. Jeon Jungkook, why do you always make me fall in love with you over and over again? I smiled at the thought of it. Even our small or bigs arguments don't matter. Love is too strong for us to be a part nor to argue about little or big things. Love is what keeps us together. As I was thinking of it, my eyelids started to get heavy and I went off to sleep. 

End Of POV

Jungkook's POV

"I love you," I said to Noona.

"Awe, but I love you more than the whole entire universe!" Noona said while smiling. 

I chuckled and she smiled while snuggling into my chest. I put my arms around her and hugged her tightly. Soon or later she drifted off to sleep and I put my jacket around her carefully. Noona I sometimes wonder why I'm lucky to have you as a part of my girlfriend, band member, and like a best friend. Your like an angel who lifts me up, makes me smile, make you shine beautifully, and just makes me happy every day. I snapped out of my thoughts when we arrived back at the dorms. I looked over at noona and she was still sleeping peacefully. I looked at her cute face and smiled a bit. Cute

"Noona~" I said softly while shaking her a bit.

She moaned and groaned a bit and started to wake up. Aigoo, this girl. What would I do without her?

"Jungkook?- Are we there yet?" Noona asked.

"We're here babe. Wake up. I'll carry you to your room." I said while looking at her sleepy cute face. 

"Aigoo, Jungkook!" Noona said.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked.

"Nothing. Can you carry me up to my room?" Noona said with a smile. 

"I would love too baby," I said with a chuckle.

Seriously, what would I do without Noona. 

I got out of the car and she followed after me. I bent down a bit to give her a piggy back ride and she happily got onto my back. I got up slowly and carried her to the house. The guys looked at me and chuckled. To be honest, I don't really feel nervous about proposing to Noona. I'm sure she'll say yes. I'm happy that we're both in each other's lives and that we're both happy. I would never want anything to happen to Noona. It would break my heart if something did. I can't even imagine such things like that. Haha, I bet when we have a family in the future, they'll look beautiful just like her, or handsome just like me. I entered inside the house and went upstairs and put Noona in her room. She fell right back asleep and I chuckled at her cute sleeping face. I love you Noona

A few hours later...

It was already 7:00 PM so I chilled in my bed and decided to visit Noona. She should be up by now. I laid in my bed for a couple more minutes before heading over to Noona's room. I got my phone and looked through the photos of us together. I sighed at some of them and laughed at most of them. It's just like the beautiful moment's in life, but with Noona. I sat up and put my t-shirt on and sweatpants and went to Noona's room.

*Knock Knock*

"Babe~ Can I come in?" I said.

"Ne~," Noona said.

I opened the door and saw Noona shirtless with her bra on walking out from the bathroom. Well then. I kept my calm and sat down on her bed looking at her. 

"Sorry babe, I just finished taking a shower~," Noona said.

"It's fine baby girl, I like the view anyway," I said while smirking. 

"Pervert~," Noona said with a laugh.

"And who says I'm a pervert when this dick goes inside of your pussy and screaming?" I said.

Noona got quiet and her face became red as a tomato. Good thing the door was closed. 

"Oh, shush! It's not like you would even make me scream again anyways-" I cut noona off. 

I came up to her and kissed her passionately. She got surprised and kissed me back. I lifted her up and put her down on the bed carefully and smirked into the kiss. I bit her bottom lip and she gasped, so I took the chance to slip my tongue inside of her mouth. She moaned while grabbing my hair. I started to tease her by grinding on her wet core and she moaned with pleasure. Fuck, now I'm getting harder and harder each second. I smirked and went down towards her neck and pulled her underwear off with one of my hands and stuck a finger inside of her pussy.

"Well, isn't' someone wet for me?" I said with my voice deep and low.

"J-Jungkook, stop teasing, mh-" Noona said while bucking her hips up.

"This is what you get for saying that I can't make you scream again princess. There's no stopping daddy now." I said. 

I continued to finger her and fasten the pace. I looked at her beautiful face moaning my name. She kept panting and panting while I was enjoying the gorgeous view. I stuck another finger inside of her and she rolled her eyes back and threw her head back onto the bed.

"Fuckk Jungkook- ahh~" Noona moaned. 

"Say my name again baby girl," I said.

"Jungkook~ Mmm-" Noona moaned.

I fastened up the pace and came back up to her lips to kiss her. She moaned into the kiss uncontrollably and I smiled. Who's screaming now, hm? She kept moaning and moaning, so I decided to curl my fingers to add more pleasure. Fuck, I want to fuck her right here. But why do I keep resisting not too? 

"Jungkook~ Mm! FUCK" Noona screamed. 

"Cum for daddy baby," I said.

A few minutes later Noona came and I smirked. Noona panted hard and I chuckled. She looked at me and smiled while laying back onto the bed. I pulled out my fingers and licked them clean and got a few paper towels for Noona to clean herself up. Still tasty as always. I laid down beside her and looked into her beautiful brown eyes. There's always a sparkle in your eyes whenever you're with me Noona, let's keep it that way for eternity. I want to see your beautiful smile, that cute laugh, just everything about you makes my heart flutter. 

"Jungkook?"