❤Day 43❤

"Welcome, To BigHit Entertainment's Audition. What's your name, sweetie?" One of the judges asked.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lila Soo-Hyun ibnida~" I said.

I bowed politely and the judges smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Lila. What song will you be singing for us today?" One of the women asked. 

"I will be singing 'Begin' by Jungkook," I said.

"Okay. Go ahead, and good luck." The judges said.

I took a deep breath and the song came on in the background. I saw Monica come in and she smiled. The guys looked over to the right and saw Monica and greeted her. She mouthed to me 'Fighting!'. Then.. I started singing...

"amugeotdo eobtdeon yeoldaseosui na
sesangeun cham keosseo neomu jageun na
ije nan sangsanghal sudo eobseo
hyanggiga eobtdeon teong bieoitdeon na na
I pray

Love you my brother hyeongdeuri isseo
gamjeongi saenggyeosseo na naega dwaesseo
So I'm me
Now I'm me

You make me begin
You make me begin
You make me begin
(Smile with me, smile with me,
smile with me)
You make me begin
(Smile with me, smile with me)

chameul suga eobseo
ulgo inneun neo
daesin ulgo sipeo
hal sun eobjiman

You make me begin
You make me begin
You make me begin
(Cry with me, cry with me,
cry with me)
You make me begin
(Cry with me, cry with me)

jugeul geot gata hyeongi seulpeumyeon
hyeongi apeumyeon naega apeun geotboda apa

Brother let's cry, cry ulgo malja
seulpeumeun jal moreujiman geunyang ullae
Because, because

You made me again
You made me again
You made me again
(Fly with me, fly with me,
fly with me)
You made me again
(Fly with me, fly with me)

You make me begin
You made me again~"

I sang the song with all of my heart and all of my might. I sometimes looked at the judges and closed my eyes. Jungkook's song was so... deep, and meaningful. I felt every word that he sung in this song. I noticed that the judges were writing things down on a sheet of paper. I didn't want any negativity flowing through my head right now. Lila, all you can do right now, at this moment is to keep singing your heart out! 

I kept singing until the end. The song had ended and I took another deep breath. I heard loud applause from Bangtan, Monica, and my parents. They were all crying... tears of happiness. The judges looked at me and nodded. 

"Mrs. Lila Soo-Hyun... I just can't even express any words right now. That was just.. how do you say this? It was very exquisite~ I felt every word that you sang beautifully, it really hooked me into the song." The woman said while smiling.

"For me.. Mrs. Lila Soo-Hyun, I feel like.. you were born with that amazingly gorgeous powerful voice of yours that you got there. How long have you been doing this? You could've come here sooner!" The man said while chuckling.

"Thank you, very much. I've been doing this ever since I was 6 years old~ It was my dream to become a k-idol. If it wasn't for my parents, bangtan, or even my best friend... Monica, none of this wouldn't have come true. I'm very grateful to have them in my life, now and forever." I said while holding my tears in. 

"That's very nice of you to say. Mrs. Lila Soo-Hyun, last but not least.. for me, I've been singing my whole life too. All I can say is that the song that you just sang, was just breathtaking and like there were no words to even explain how beautiful your voice is. Keep up the good work!" The woman said.

"Thank you~," I said.

I bowed to the judges and smiled. The guys, my parents, and my best friend kept crying tears of happiness. I laughed and tried so hard to keep my tears back in. I hope that they'll let me pass this round... My heart is beating so fast. Don't think anything negative Lila! I know that they will accept you!! 

"Now, for the final part. All I have to say is... Yes. I'm letting you move on to the next round." The women said while smiling.

"I say... Yes! Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!" The man said while smiling. 

"I say.. No. Just kidding! I say yes!!" The woman said while laughing.

"Congratulations Mrs. Lila Soo-Hyun! See you in the next round!" They all said.

I bowed to the judges and left the stage and started crying tears of happiness. This can't even be real!! I'm so happy right now!!! The audience became wild and the guys ran backstage. Including my parents and my best friend. They all hugged me and kept crying. I cried and cried.

"You did wonderful Noona~ I'm so proud of you. Especially the guys. I tried so hard to keep my tears back in when you started singing the song. Good job baby~" Jungkook said while kissing me on the cheek.

I went over and hugged my parents and my best friend. They all were so happy for me, it still felt like a dream... but it was actual reality. Sometimes in life.. when you think you're in a dream every single day, it may be one.. but then you realize that it's actual reality. Don't let dreams overcome what you're really looking at. You're future, You're life, especially you're family. If there isn't a today, then there will always be a tomorrow. Now, and in the future. Don't give up your hopes or dreams, especially with people who care about you, and who love you. Make the best memories with Bangtan. 

"Good job best friend!! You sang so beautifully!!! I can't wait for the next 2 rounds!! Especially when the semi-finals come... I know they're going to accept you! Especially all of those things that they said to you. I'm so happy for you Unnie. I wish the best for you and Bangtan." Monica said while hugging me tightly and while wiping her tears off from her face.

"Thank you, everyone. For everything. Seriously. Thank you, Mom, and dad, Bangtan and my best friend. All of you have done such wonderful things for me up until now. It really means a lot to me, since you guys have always been by my side, encouraging me, and teaching me new things in life. I love each and every one of you~" I said while crying more.

Everybody came around me and hugged me tightly. I kept crying and crying. I don't want this day to end. Ever. I will remember this day, forever.. until the day that I die. I'm happy, nervous, excited.. and also I feel loved. Deep down inside of me, I know that I will become a dedicated, and considerable member. My dream will come true, soon. This is just the beginning. . . we'll have to fight and work hard through the end.