❤Day 6❤

The Next Morning

My POV

It was 7:30 A.M, I couldn't sleep anymore, so I woke up. It was Saturday morning, just a typical one but BTS was performing today! I was pretty excited. I got out of bed quietly and stretched. I went to the bathroom and did my daily routine, which was just brushing my teeth while listening and dancing to BTS - Dope. After I finished washing my face and brushing my teeth, I peeped over the door back to my room and Monica was still sleeping. 

I went downstairs to the kitchen and I started cooking breakfast. I started making bulgogi deopbap. It was me and Monica's favorite dish to eat so I cooked it to surprise her because I usually make kimchi with bap. 

15 minutes later...

Monica's POV

I woke up rubbing my eyes and yawning. I looked over to my left and I saw that Lila was gone? Hm, she probably already woke up earlier than me. I checked my phone to see what time it was and it was already 8:00 A.M, As usual, I smelled Lila cooking something in the kitchen, so I went downstairs.

"Morning~," I said with my morning voice.

"Good Morning sleepy head," she said smiling at me. 

"I just finished making breakfast, come sit down!" Lila pulled me over to the table.

"Omo~ You made our favorite dish! I love it!" I said happily while clapping my hands.

"First, go upstairs and brush your teeth and stuff. Then you can come down here and eat, better hurry before it gets cold!" Lila yelled at me while laughing. 

So I rushed back upstairs and quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face. After I was finished in the bathroom, I hurriedly put on an outfit and went back downstairs to eat.

 "How'd you sleep last night?" I asked Monica when she sat down at the table.

"Pretty good, what about you?" She said smiling softly. 

"Okay, but I'm a little bit tired haha~," I said while finishing my food. 

"That's good. Oh, and what I wanted to tell you yesterday was that Johnny and NCT are performing in 3 months, and he wanted us to go!" Monica said smiling.

"Oou~ That sounds fun! We'll have to see our schedule though. We don't exactly know if we're going to be able to exactly go, but we'll find out soon. Fighting!" I said to Monica while high fiving her. 

"BTS is performing tonight... omg! I'm so excited, but a little nervous since I get to meet them in their dressing room. I wonder what it's about, but at least we'll finally get to see them in person performing too! Oh and guess what..?" I said smiling hard at her.

"Mwo!? What is it!!" Monica looked at me surprised.

"I got us... front row seats to see them up close! They'll be able to touch our hands and take selfies with us while they perform! And also, the songs that they'll be performing are GOGO, DNA, Mic Drop Remix, I like it pt.2, Blood Sweat and Tears, Run, and 21st-century girls!" I said jumping up and down like a little kid.

Monica was speechless and then she ran up and hugged me really tightly.

"OMG!!! This is sooo great! This is going to be the best night of my life! I can't wait to see them up close in person~ Yah, just imagine how lucky we are!" Monica said squealing. 

"Annnd they were the last tickets and the only ones available online, so I got lucky~," I said.

Monica started screaming and started crying tears of joy.