❤Day 41❤

Do you see how disrespectful this boy is ಥ_ಥ 😍😍😍 
"OH MAN, HOLY SHIT!" 😭😍😍

"I'm your daddy." I said while kissing more down towards her stomach. 

She moaned and gripped the bedsheets. I left a trail of hickeys more down to her stomach and went back up to kiss her sweet plump lips. She started getting eager and I stopped what I was doing, I didn't want to hurt her any further than that.

"Babe.. why'd you stop?" Lila asked.

"Because, your auditions are today, and so I just left a trail of hickeys on your boobs and down so that the judges wouldn't see. And plus, I didn't want to hurt you any further than I already did... baby girl~" I said while smirking.

"Yah! I'm not that weak!! So you're saying that I'm just a weak little girl?" She said.

She got up and hit me playfully on my chest. I chuckled at her cute reaction and pulled her down onto my lap so that she was facing me. I can't wait to see her on that stage and start singing and blow those judges away~

"Baby, you know that we'll all be rooting for you today when your up on that stage singing. I can't wait for you to become a member of our group. You know that right? All along, ever since I first met you and the guys had met you... all we were thinking about was for you to become a member of our group. Not only just that but also to become closer to you. I love you so much baby girl, and you know that I would do anything to make this right... or just anything for you to love me~ Good luck today babe, I love you~" I said while pulling her closer to me.

I kissed her lips softly and gently, full of love. She kissed back and smiled into the kiss. She started grinding on my clothed dick, and I started getting harder and harder every second. Ugh.. please don't do this now baby girl. I smirked when an idea came to my head...

"Princess... you know that 2 can play this game right?" I whispered in her ear with my voice being husky.

"Don't do this right now babe. Or You'll be punished later. Go get dressed and brush your teeth princess. We don't want you to be late for you audition today~ I'll call your mom for you and tell her where to meet us." I said while showing my cute bunny smile. 

She smirked and got off of me. She got up and looked in the mirror and looked back at me.

"Baby boy? Did you change me last night..?" She asked.

"Yes, I did~" I said while smirking.

She rolled her eyes and laughed. She headed towards the bathroom and started doing her daily routine. I got out of bed and went back to my bedroom, she needs her privacy too haha. I checked my phone to see what time it was. It was already 9:25, I need to start rushing a bit now! Her audition starts at 10:00, but we don't want to be late! Not even a second late! I went to my bathroom and started brushing my teeth. I wonder if the others are up... I got out my phone and started texting them in the group chat.

'가족💗' ('Family' is their group chat name) 

"Good Morning sleepy heads! Are you guys awake yet! Don't forget that Noona's audition is today at 10:00!! 일어나!!!" 

Sent
Delivered✔

PinkPrincess❤😚 is typing...
"I'm up kookie! I'm making breakfast downstairs. Is Lila up yet? How'd she sleep?" -9:26 AM

"She slept well Hyung. She's in the bathroom right now, but I'll tell her to meet us downstairs for breakfast after I'm done brushing my teeth."-9:27 AM

EnergeticHorse🐎😇 is typing...
"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! YOUR HOPE IS UP!!" -9:27 AM

AGUST D🚫💤 is typing...
"Why did you guys wake me up (¬_¬)ノ." -9:28 AM

Derp Face King🎭👽 is typing...
"I'm Up now! You guys wake up so early.. jeez T^T. Oh, wait! Isn't it Lila's audition today?" -9:28 AM

Chubby Cheeks😂💕 is typing... 
"Hey, guys!! Today is the day for Lila to become a member of our group!!! This is the day that we've all been waiting for!! We should go out and celebrate afterward ~ What do you guys think?" -9:30 AM

TheMonsterWhoBreaksEverything💢😂 is typing...
"Good morning everyone, and Lila. How did everyone sleep? Everyone should be downstairs by 9:45, so we can get there early. Go, Go, Go everyone!!" -9:31 AM

My Princess💗💍 is typing...
"Good morning, everyone! I'll be down in 5 minutes to eat breakfast. No need to come and get me Kookie~ But, thanks for the offer haha. Thanks for everything ❤❤❤!" -9:33 AM

I smiled at all of their messages and turned my phone off. I continued to brush my teeth and washed my face. I got out of the bathroom and changed into a pair of black ripped jeans, a black hoodie, my timberlands, my mouth mask and my black cap. I went outside of my room and closed the door. I headed to Noona's room to see if she was done. 

*Knock Knock* 

"Come In!" She said.

I went into her room and sat on her bed. She was still in the bathroom..?

"Princess, are you okay? You've been in the bathroom for a while..." I said.

"Yes, I'm okay~ I'm coming out now~," She said while opening the door.

My mouth fell wide open... she was wearing a cute dress for her audition today. She looked beautiful as always~ Ah... why am I so lucky to have such a beautiful girlfriend like her?

 why am I so lucky to have such a beautiful girlfriend like her?

She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and went over to her. I picked her up and spun her around. She pecked my lips and I pecked her back. I should tell PD-Nim about Noona being my girlfriend, I'm sure he won't mind~ I'll tell the fans soon... real soon, I promise! I hope that they will accept her being my girlfriend, because... you know how those crazy fangirls will start stalking us and all of that creepy shit will start happening. But, I won't worry about that now, I still have my whole life and my whole future with her. I wonder what our kids will look like if it's a girl... she'll look just as beautiful as her. And if it's a boy, he'll probably have my eyes and my smile~ I'll teach him to be muscular haha~

"Shall we get going downstairs, my beautiful princess? Kaja!" I said while intertwining my hand into hers.

We went downstairs and saw the guys at the table goofing around as usual and eating. They all stopped and looked over to our direction. All of their mouths hung wide open and looked at Noona. I laughed at their reactions and they kept staring for a few more seconds.

"Wow..."