❤Day 70❤

Lila's POV

It was our last day in France, and we had to board the plan at night to go straight to Dubai. Performing the concerts were hard work, but it paid off with all of the efforts that we put it in to make an amazing concert for the fans to enjoy. I remember at one of our concerts in Japan, I saw a fan holding her sign saying "LILA + JUNGKOOK!!" and I smiled at her posted and she screamed and started waving. 

I wanted to get some rest, but I wasn't even sleepy. I looked over at Jungkook and smiled a bit. Jungkook was on his phone and smiling at something. I was too tired to even ask a question right now. I laid on his shoulder and he looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back and snuggled closer to his neck. One of Jungkook's arm wrapped around my shoulder and he hugged me tightly. A bit later, I fell asleep on his shoulder. 

10 hours later 

I woke up to the sound of Jungkook's sweet voice calling my name.

"Lila~ babe~ Wake up~ We're here in Dubai~," Jungkook said.

I woke up groggily and wiped my eyes with both of my hands. My vision cleared and I saw Jungkook staring at me with his beautiful dark brown eyes. I smiled back and he got up and went over my head to get the luggage out from the top of the cabin luggage. I stretched a bit, and I went to the bathroom quickly and washed my face and straightened my hair. I brushed my teeth, and afterward, I looked in the mirror once again and quickly went out of the bathroom. I saw that everyone was ready, and my Jungkook had my luggage in one of his hands. 

"Did everyone get their things out from the plane?" I asked.

"Yep." The guys said in sync.

"Okay, everyone. Let's start heading out. The van is waiting outside for us right now." One of the staff said. 

We all rushed a bit quicker off of the plane and looked at the early sunrise of Dubai. It was beautiful. We all got into the van and the driver started driving the car. While I was looking outside, I saw the beautiful city of Dubai. 

Dubai is a really beautiful place

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Dubai is a really beautiful place. It was all of our 1st time here, and also our first time performing here too. I can't wait to meet the fans and to explore how the culture is here. I wonder if they have any beaches here! The van came to a stop at a hotel, and we all got out of the van and went inside the hotel. 

"Hi there, welcome to our hotel. How may we help you today?" The lady asked. 

Jungkook went up to the desk and answered for the rest of us.

"We have a reservation of 7 rooms," Jungkook said.

"Ah, it's for BTS, am I correct?" The lady asked.

"Yes," Jungkook said.

I stared at the lady because I saw that she kept playing with her hair. Taehyung and Jimin looked at me, and came to me quickly and rubbed my back. Don't do anything, Lila. You can get in trouble if you do a wrong move. Don't do this. I took deep breaths in and out slowly and calmed down a bit. Jungkook got the keys from the receptionist at the desk and headed towards us.

The 8th member of Bangtan || jeon jungkook ffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें