❤Day 52❤

onvjfobsadnvl NO COMMENT NEEDED. . . SOMEBODY MAKE ME A POOL OF HOLY WATER PLEASEU~ 😍😍😍 IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL PERFORMANCE AT THE BBMA's!! GOOD JOB GUYS!! IM SO PROUD OF THEM ALL 😁💕.

The next morning

I woke up next to Jungkook and smiled. It was 9:30 AM. Who wouldn't want to see a beautiful angel next to them sleeping so beautifully? I admired his features on his face, I looked at his nose to his lips and examined his whole face. Flashbacks from last night came back to my mind. Oh.. whale shit. We fucked, hahaha~ Who knew Jungkook had dreamt of us like that? Wait, what am I saying..? Well.. you know what nevermind. Fuck it. 

His arm was still around me while we were both still naked. I decided to start showering his face with kisses. I kissed his forehead, his nose, his left cheek, then right. I teased him by not kissing his lips. I quickly went back to sleep noticing that he woke up, shit!

"You forgot to kiss my lips Jagi~," Jungkook said while hovering over me. 

I opened my eyes and started laughing. He pinned both of my hands on the bed and kissed me softly. I kissed him back and he smiled into the kiss. He got off of me and pulled me over and cuddled with me. 

Jungkook's POV

I woke up to my beautiful girlfriend showering me with kisses. The thing was, she forgot to kiss my lips. I pretended to be asleep, I carefully opened one eye and noticed that she 'pretended' to go back to sleep. I pinned both of her hands over her and kissed her softly, she kissed back and I smiled into the kiss. I got off of her and pulled her closer to me so we could cuddle. 

I always imagine how my life, my future, and my love will be with Noona. She means so much to me.. that I'll never let her go, never break her heart, love her as much as I can express it. I can't always wear a mask whenever I'm around her. . . I have to show her my true side, the true Jungkook. I am afraid of how it would be like to lose her. She's too precious, like a gem.. that you never want to lose in your life. But I still... want you~. I just want to be on top of the world and shout out loud how much I love her. That's how much she means to me. Even if I can't express it in my own words, my actions will always show her my love for her. Even if she doesn't see it, I'll always tell Noona, that I love her

"Babe, do you know how much I think about us?" I asked her while turning her to face me.

"Probably a lot~ Why Jungkook?" She asked while smiling. 

"I always think about us every single day Noona~ You don't know how much my heart flutters, or how much my heart aches when I see you. Remember the promise that I told your mom? I told her that I'll never let you go, never break your heart, and love you as much as I can express it for you. You mean so much to me that I want to just be on top of the world and shout how much I love you. You're like a precious gem to me Noona. I can't express everything to you Noona. . . I love you too much, my love for you is too strong, and nobody can't ever stop me from loving you Noona." I said to her while she smiled brightly.

She looked at me with watery eyes and a tear fell from her eye. I smiled at her and wiped her tear off from her cheek. She was crying tears of happiness. That's what I want to see... not anger tears, sad tears, NOTHING. Only tears of happiness. I'm so lucky to have her in my life. 

"Jagi~ Stop crying~," I said while caressing her hair and showering her face with my kisses.

"Okay, okay~ I'm fine now babe. It was just so beautiful..." She said while laughing.