❤Day 16❤

That picture is killing my soul ...😍.

"I love you," Jungkook said with a serious but gentle expression.

I looked up to his face and his expression was so gentle and caring but also serious. I have to say something...

"Jungkook... I love you too." I said while giving him a small smile.

His expression brightened and he smiled like a little 5-year-old. I laughed at his cute reaction. He had finished clearing up my face with alcohol and put a band-aid on my face and on my arm. 

"There~ Are you okay now Noona? I hope they didn't hurt you a lot, especially with those bruises on your cheek and your arm." 

"Ne~ I'm okay Jungkook-ah~ Gomawoyo," I said while smiling. 

"Let's go to the dance room! I wanna dance Jungkook~" I said while getting up.

"Arraseo~," Jungkook said while showing his cute bunny smile. 

We went downstairs and headed into the dance room. Jungkook started stretching and looked for music on his phone. The rest of the guys were up in their rooms chilling. I've always wanted to dance with Jungkook as my partner, he dances so good and smooth but also with passion. 

"Jungkook-ah~ Can we make up a dance together?" I said while looking at him.

He looked at me and smiled brightly.

"Sure! It'll be so fun!" Jungkook said.

"Do you want it to be a contemporary dance, hip-hop, modern, or jazz?" Jungkook asked me.

"Hmm... how about modern?" I said.

Jungkook smirked to himself, he already had an idea of what song to play. He plugged in his phone into the speakers and started playing 'All Of Me' by John Legend. 

"Okay, so for the first few steps, face me and then put your right hand out to me," Jungkook said while lowering the volume on the speakers. 

Jungkook came closer, well this was a modern dance, and there is supposed to be a lot of eye contact and touchiness going on... (*COUGH COUGH* NOT LIKE THAT YOU BYUNTAE'S 😂😂

30 minutes later

"Good job Noona! You just have 1 mistake, you need to make your arms wider on the last part. Ok?" He said while giving me a thumbs up and going back to put the music back on.

I nodded my head. JHope, Jimin, and Jin had come in the dance room and saw us.

"Hey, guys!" JHope said.

"Hey, JHope!" I said while smiling.

"Hey Hobi," Jungkook said.

"Hey Lila, Hey Jungkook" Jimin and Jin said at the same time. 

"Hey," Jungkook and I said at the same time.

"So, what are you guys dancing too?" JHope asked.

"We were just going to practice our new dance again and get all of the moves correct. Jungkook and I made it up just now haha." I said.

"Ooh~ Wow! Can we see it?" JHope asked.

"Sure! You guys came just in time also." I said while getting ready for my position. 

Jungkook came next to me and put his hands on my waist and smiled. The song had started and we started dancing.