❤Day 30❤

ERM.. KIND OF A WARNING HERE.. THERE WILL BE A LITTLE BIT OF SMUT GOING ON IN THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER. SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT OR WANT TO PROTECT YOUR INNOCENT MINDS, I SUGGEST FOR YOU TO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER. 
"Strong Power. Thank You." 😊💕 - Park Hyun Ae ~*~

"You're going to regret your punishment baby girl." I said while closing the door and locking it. 

I lifted her up on the bathroom sink and spread her legs wide open. I stared into her eyes while she was looking at me. Fuck, she looks so sexy in this position. I'm gonna make her punishment short and quick~

"Daddy..." She said while looking at me with her eyes full of lust. 

"Shh, baby girl. Just relax and feel the pleasure" I said while sliding her joggers down, along with her pink (the brand pink) underwear. 

Damn, she's already wet. Hm.. let's do a little foreplay. Shall we? I looked up and smirked at her. I smashed my lips onto hers and started going down her neck leaving another trail of dark hickeys on her neck and on her chest and boobs. 

"Mm~ Fuck, Daddy~" She whimpered and moaned at the same time.

"Shh, the others are going to hear. You wouldn't want them to hear us again, hm?" I said while continuing back to what I was doing. 

I continued to kiss and go down even more. My dick was getting harder and harder each time she moaned 'Daddy' fuck. I just wanna fuck her right here, right now. She makes me go so wild... I kissed down to her stomach and started to kiss her thighs and more in. I looked at her moaning face and smirked. I roughly started to lick her pussy and she was already a moaning mess.

"Mm~ F-fuck.. daddy..~" She whimpered, not trying to moan loudly. 

I smirked while eating her out. Damn, she's so wet for me. I continued to thrust my tongue in and out of her wet pussy and she screamed.

"FUCK! DADDY!" She screamed in pleasure.

I stopped what I was doing and looked at her. 

"I told you now to scream baby girl. Now you're gonna get your punishment." I said while pulling my pants down.

I pulled my pants and my boxers down and thrust into her tight wet pussy real rough and hard. 

"Mm~ Fuck Daddy! Faster~" She moaned.

I pulled out and teased her clit with the tip of my dick. She started getting impatient but I pinned both of her hands onto the wall and smirked. I rammed back into her again and she moaned and moaned.  I went faster and rougher, till wear the mirror started shaking. I stopped and came on her stomach. She looked at me and whined.

"FUCK." I moaned out when I came on her stomach. 

"Daddy, why'd you pull out! I was close!" She said while whining.

"I'll make you cum baby girl. Watch me." I said huskily and smirked.

I rammed my dick into her once again and pulled out. I lifted up both of her legs and licked her pussy and stuck 2 fingers inside of her. She moaned again and again. Her moans were so loud, I bet the other members are already hearing this and laughing. I kept my pace fast and quick, I wanted to fuck her again so badly, but she deserves her punishment

"Mmm, ~ Daddy... faster~" She moaned while biting her lip.

"Look at me." I said while curling my fingers.

She opened her eyes and looked at me, I smirked and kissed her roughly and kept curling my fingers inside of her pussy.

"F-fuck... daddy I'm about to-" She managed to get out while grabbing my hair.

I pulled out my fingers and smirked at her. She looked at me with a death glare.

"Jungkook! I was about to cum again... why did you stop!" She half-yelled at me.

"That's you're punishment baby girl. I wasn't going to let you cum anyways. I'll let you cum later~" I said while kissing her.

She kissed me back and smiled into the kiss. Then she hit me playfully on the chest and put her joggers back on. I bet she won't do anything to her daddy, she won't take control of me. She knows that. She put her joggers back on and I unlocked the bathroom door and we both headed out. I went downstairs and she followed behind me.

"Jungkook, what were you doing in the bathroom with Lila?" Jimin asked while smirking.

"Oh. You know~ I gave her a punishment..." I said while smirking back.

Jimin winked at me and laughed. I chuckled at his reaction. I'm not even hungry anymore since I just had my breakfast~ Hahaha, anyways... I wonder if Jimin Hyung still likes Noona? He probably already let go of her since I'm dating her.. hm.. I won't mind it. I started getting on my phone and scrolled through instagram. I saw a picture of Lila... aw she looks so pretty in it~

 aw she looks so pretty in it~

(That's me again ^.^)

I liked her photo and smiled. I saved the post and saved it to my camera roll. I was scrolling through my feed and my phone started to ring...

Who is calling Jungkook? Will Lila pass her auditions in a couple of days? Find out in the next chapter!

Love,

-Park Hyun Ae💕😚