❤Day 5❤

"W-wow..." I said.

I looked around the expensive store that Kai had pulled me into. My mouth hung wide open and Kai looked at me.

"Yah~ Lila, close your mouth!" Kai said laughing.

I closed my mouth and my face turned red. 

"So... I want to get to know more about you Kai-ah~ I know I'm just a fan and stuff, but I feel like we could be great friends~," I said looking at Kai. 

"Mm~ Okay, back in high school when I was just a student and a fan of kpop groups just like you haha, I trained very hard to become a kpop idol too. Lots of singers and dancers had inspired me, so I started taking dancing lessons and also a few singing lessons too." Kai said. 

"Ooh~," I said.

"Yeah. But let's talk about you now, I want to know more about you haha, enough of me. You probably already know lots of things about me since you're a fan.. is that right?" Kai said while there was a smile creeping up on his face.

I looked at him dumbfounded and hit his chest lightly.

"Yah~ Just because I'm a fan, doesn't mean that I stalk you or anything! I already told you that I'm not like those crazy fangirls. Aishh." I told him while laughing a bit.

Kai busted out laughing quietly. He looked at my expression and kept laughing. He started running, and I ran after him. 

"Yah! You're going to regret this!"  I said while running after him.

Kai's POV

I started running around the mall laughing while Lila was chasing me yelling at me. It was pretty funny haha. It feels like we've known each other forever, but we've only known each other for one day. I kept on running, but I stopped and waited for her to catch up. 

"YOU RUN SLOW!"  I yelled over to Lila.

"YAH! YOU RUN TO FAST."  Lila yelled back at me while laughing.

I speed-walked over to Kai and hit him on the back of his head.

"Aishhhh! That hurt!" Kai said while whining.

I started laughing and I linked arms with him. We started walking around the mall again and I had pulled out my phone to check what time it was.

10:30 A.M 
2018년 3월 1일

It was March 1st already, wow~ I didn't remember anything from last night so I had forgotten what day it was haha. So much for that hangover, jeez. Wait, tomorrow BTS is performing here... I need to text Monica!

"Monica, Kai and I are at the mall, come and meet us at the foodcourts! And by the way, BTS is performing tomorrow!!!"

Sent
Delivered 
Read 10:31 A.M✔

Monica is typing...

"Aye! I can't wait! We'll be there in 10 minutes. Wait for us!!"

After I read her text, I put my phone away.

"Who were you texting?" Kai asked.

"You sure are nosy, aren't you?" I said while laughing. 

"I was texting Monica and telling her to meet us here at the foodcourts with Johnny," I said.

"Ooh~ Okay," Kai said.

"So, what college did you go too?" Kai asked while we sat down at a table. 

"Ah, I went to an American college in the states, but then I came back here to live here again haha. I forgot what the name of the university was, but it was a college that had dance in it." I said. 

"Wow~ Interesting! Hm... how old are you?" Kai asked smirking at me.

"Really. I'm 23~" I said happily.  (my Korean age would be 24 btw)

"Ooh~ Haha, you're getting old," Kai said trying not to laugh.

I hit his arm playfully and also laugh. Soon Monica and Johnny had come and seen us at the food court. They had sat down and seen us laughing together.

"Sounds like both of you guys got to know each other very well," Johnny said.

"Yup, haha," I said. 

Monica looked at me and whispered something in my ear.

"Looks like you 2 have gotten along with each other haha, I need to talk to you about something later when we get home," She said smiling. 

Johnny and Kai both looked at us confused.

"So, we keeping secrets now hm?" Kai said while making a cute pouty face at us.

"Aniyo..." we both said at the same time, giving them innocent smiles.

"So cute~,"  Kai and johnny both said at the same time while smiling. 

We then ordered food and ate and talked happily. It was soon already 9:30 P.M. I took out my phone and there was a notification there. An unknown number had texted me.

"Hey Lila, we all can't wait to see you tomorrow at our concert!" - *****

"Who is this?" I texted back.

"Oh~ Sorry! This is JHope~ I'm Your Hope!" Jhope texted.

He's sooo cheesy haha, but I still love him though. Lots of love for Hobi~

"Ooh? How did you get my number!?" I texted back.

Sent
Delivered
Read at 9:35 P.M ✔

Jhope is typing...

"Your mom gave it to me haha, sorry if I scared you. Lots of love from your hope!" Jhope texted back.

"Aish, okay. Love you too silly. I'll see you perform tomorrow! You're going to do great!" I texted back quickly and put my phone away. 

It was already 10:00 P.M so we all decided to go back home. Kai and Johnny drove us back to my house. Meanwhile in the car...

"Let's play 21 questions!" Kai said.

"Ok." We all said back to him.

"Kai go first!"  I said smirking at him.

"Yah! Okay fine. Hm... Lila? Have you ever kissed anybody before? Be truthful." Kai said smirking at me.

I gulped... shit, why me!?

"N-no..." I said shyly.

"Aw, it's okay~ Johnny and I haven't either. No worries!" Kai said smiling. 

I rolled my eyes and started laughing.

5 minutes later...

We had arrived at my house and Monica and I had got out of the car saying our goodbyes to Kai and Johnny. Monica and I were so tired, that when we got into the house, we had already slept. But it was a pretty fun day...

What's going to happen in the next chapter? You'll find out soon! Thank you for showing lots of love and support to my book. This is the fastest that I've updated 2 chapters in 2 days, but I'll still work on it. If you guys want me to do any Q/A with me, I'll be happy to post it, so you can get to know more about me!

Fighting!

Love,
- Park Hyun Ae❤❤