❤Day 36❤

Jungkook's POV

Please.. don't die... I cried while getting on the ground. 

"JUNGKOOK! WHERE ARE YOU!!" 

I heard yelling close by. I kept quiet and kept crying. I heard the footsteps coming closer and closer. Please god.. answer my prayers!

"Jungkook! Come back! Lila is calling your name!" Jimin yelled while shaking me.

"W-what...?" I said while looking at Jimin with wide eyes.

"Yah! IS SHE AWAKE? IS SHE OKAY? WHAT'S HAPPENING JIMIN??" I asked while looking into his eyes.

"She's not awake yet... but we checked in on her and she kept on calling your name..." Jimin said while patting my shoulder.

"Go to her..." Jimin said while pulling me into a tight hug. 

I got up and started running back towards the hospital, I ran and ran as fast as I could. I rushed back to the hospital, the members looked at me and started asking for the doctor. I went over to the members and started asking questions. I really hope she's okay. Her auditions are tomorrow.. please don't tell me she's hurt... God, please tell me that she's okay and that she'll be able to audition tomorrow~ Tomorrow is a big day for her.. it means a lot to me, To everyone she loves and everyone who loves her.

"What happened... is.. she okay? Where's... the doctor?" I asked while catching my breath. 

"The doctor went somewhere. But he said that he'll be right back in 5 minutes. But we all went into the room where Lila was in, and we all talked to her.. but all she did was call out your name. She's not awake yet, but I'm sure she will Jungkook-ah~" V said while giving me a soft smile. 

I nodded and put my head down, and went over to the front desk. He needs to check up on Noona! 

"Excuse me, ma'am... where's Mr. Kim Hyung-Suk?" I asked.

"Oh, He's getting ready to check on your girlfriend right now, sir. Don't worry, He was just helping another patient out." The lady said politely while smiling.

I thanked her while giving her a fake smile. 

"Excuse me, sir?" Mr. Kim Hyung-Seok asked.

"Yes?" I asked while looking up.

"You're Ms. Lila boyfriend....I'm I  correct?" He asked.

"Y-yes I am.. Is she okay sir? Is she hurt? Please, tell me she's okay sir!" I raised my voice a bit while holding my tears back in.

"Yes, she's okay. She'll be awake in a few minutes. She's just a little weak right now... But at least she has no injuries, But I'll keep checking up on her. Would you like to check on her? You can bring one of your friends along too if you would like. If  anything happens we will keep you updated." He said while nodding his head and leaving.

"Oh, thank you! Thank god, she's okay..." I said while waving back to him. 

"Guys, she's okay!!... The doctor says that she'll be awake in a few minutes, V come with me. The doctor said that she's a little weak right now and that she has no injuries." I said while holding back my tears in again.

"OH, OH MY GOD. That's a relief~ Good thing she's okay guys. Jungkook, I told you God would answer your prayers. He answered your prayer and saved her. See? Now, go to her...~" Rapmonster said. 

I quickly rushed to the room where Lila was at. I opened the door, while V followed in behind. I looked at her beautiful figure laying down on the emergency bed. I can't see her like this... I can't see her like this it kills me...Baby...Please wake up soon...

"N-noona... Please stay with me.." I said while crying. 

"Jungkook... she's going to be okay. I'm sure she'll wake up soon. Don't think of anything negative right now think positive. Believe in her she is strong and you are too we all just need to keep-" V got cut off when Lila started squeezing my hand.

Lila started squeezing my hand tightly, and V immediately stopped talking when he saw Lila squeezing my hand. 

"J-jungkook? V...? What happened? W-where am I? Where's Monica and Kai?" She said weakly while opening her eyes more.

"N-noona? Are you really awake? You're in the hospital right now... You were in a  car crash with Kai's and Monica while driving back to the dorm..." I said while looking at her.

She looked at me, then at V. The doctor had come in and greeted us. 

"Oh, it looks like she's finally awake. How are you doing, dear?" The doctor asked Lila. 

"I-im okay.. Just a bit weak. Do I have any injuries, ma'am? " Lila asked.

"No dear, You'll be able to go home tonight. You'll have to be careful since you're weak right now, okay dear? Which one of the two boys is your boyfriend?" The doctor asked while smiling at us.

"I'm her boyfriend, ma'am," I said while looking up at the doctor.

"Oh~ Okay! Well make sure to take care of her, and for the rest of your friends out there too. Only for tonight. Just make sure she doesn't move too much since she's still weak. She'll get better in 3 days. The other 2 of her friends are okay, but the guy got an injury. You can check up on them once you're out of the hospital, okay dear? She'll be fine afterward, but if something happens...Call me or call the hospital for me~" The doctor said while winking at me.

Lila looked at the doctor with a death glare.

"Hey! Funny thing...Ummm the last time I remember he's NOT your boyfriend. He's mine. Back the fuck off you little slut. And didn't you ask if who was my boyfriend? I remember he said yes. Give me that number. Imma call if I need something, Little piece of shit no good hoe." Lila said with anger in her voice. 

"Looks like Ms. Lila has some kind of....anger issue." The doctor said while smirking.

"You little-" Lila said but got cut off.

Then the doctor came over to Lila and...