❤Day 59❤

The Next Day

I woke up next to Jungkook while both of his arms were around me and I was still snuggling into his chest. I tried not to move a bit so that I wouldn't wake him up. Awe, he looks so cute when he's sleeping. I reached over for my phone when Jungkook tightened his grip and pulled me back down. Well shit. Mr. don't leave me while I'm sleeping surely doesn't want me to move. 

"Where do you think you're going Noona?" Jungkook said in his husky morning voice. 

"I was just reaching for my phone babe!!" I said while hitting his chest.

He chuckled and let me go from his grip. I reached over for my phone and laid back down next to him. I scrolled through my pictures on my phone and Jungkook scooted closer to me and buried his face in the crook of my neck. 

"Babe, look at this~" I said while laughing a bit.

Jungkook looked up at my phone and looked at me with a cute glare.

"Yah!! That was when I first sent you a picture of me and I put that cheesy caption there..." Jungkook said while getting shy.

I laughed and pecked his lips playfully. He smiled and pecked back. I got up and picked up my clothes from last night and put them in the laundry basket and went to the closet. I picked out a simple but bummy outfit for the day since we weren't going to really do anything. I went out of the closet and see Jungkook there laying in the bed and looking at me playfully.

"Yes, Jungkook?" I said while smiling.

"Baby, you're so beautiful~ You know that right?" Jungkook said while showing his cute bunny smile. 

"Aw, thank you, baby, ~," I said.

"I love you!" Jungkook said.

"I love you too babe~," I said while heading to the bathroom. 

I closed the door and started my daily routine. I grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. I spit the toothpaste out of my mouth and started to wash my face. While I was washing my face, I heard a knock on my door.

*Knock Knock*

"Who is it?" I said.

"It's kookie babe~," Jungkook said.

I laughed and opened the door. I saw Jungkook standing there looking like 'Daddy' as usual (😂😂 he always does). He stood there looking at me, and I smiled at him. He smiled back and pecked my lips. I pecked back and went back into the bathroom to brush my hair. He came into the bathroom with me and hugged me from behind and looked in the mirror. 

I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back and we stayed like that for a bit. I kept brushing my hair and Jungkook took little strands of the ends of my hair and made mustaches on his face. I giggled at some of his cute reactions and he chuckled.

"Noona, you're beautiful and nobody can stop you from being beautiful~," Jungkook said while pecking my cheek.

"You're my only girl~ Neoneun naege choego~" He sang. 

"Aww~ Thank you, baby, you always make my day brighter~," I said while turning around and kissing his lips. 

He kissed back and we both went out of the bathroom and went downstairs. Jungkook went to the kitchen while I sat down on the couch in the living room. Jungkook grabbed the remote control and turned on the television we started watching "Vampires Knights" (It's a really great awesome good manga series) We watched it for a good 5 hours because it was just that good and before we knew it, It was 7:30 pm.

"Kookie. Babe.." I said as I looked at him.

"What's up, babe ?" He looked at me concerned.

"It's 7:30...PM !" I said looking straight into his eyes.

"And, what if it's 7:30 pm baby girl?" Jungkook said with a confused face.

"Shouldn't we be sleeping? I mean it's so quiet in the house.. I bet all of the others are already sleeping. Plus, we all have a busy day tomorrow." I said.

"True. Alright, we'll stop at this episode for tonight. We can continue it some other time babe. Let's go to sleep." Jungkook said while getting up and waiting for me. 

I paused the episode that we were on and turned the TV off. I walked towards Jungkook and he picked me up in bridal style and started walking up the stairs. I laughed and he chuckled at my reaction. I looked at his face and admired his beautiful features on his face, ah.. how am I so lucky to have him? It's like it was all just a dream come true, but it just hit me like a truck and it's all reality. Jungkook opened the door and put me down gently onto the bed. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and he sat down next to me. 

"Jagi~" Jungkook cooed.

"Yes, baby boy?" I said while looking at him. 

"Come here~," Jungkook said while smirking. 

I smirked back at him and sat on his lap facing him. He looked up at me and caressed my hair. I looked into his beautiful brown eyes. He leaned in and kissed me passionately and gently. I kissed him back and he smiled. He pinned me onto the bed and left a small trail of hickeys under my neck. He got off of me and laid next to me. 

"I love you Noona, and I forever will~," Jungkook said while pulling me closer to him. 

"I love you too Jungkook~," I said while pecking his lips and drifting off to sleep. 

"Goodnight beautiful~" 

Hey there readers, I'm really sorry about the really late update. My dog had bit my charger and she kept biting it, and so my old charger didn't work anymore so I didn't get my new one until yesterday. I'll be updating another chapter today so that all of you won't have to wait so long. My deep apologies for keeping all of you waiting so long. 

- ParkHyunAe 💕