❤Day 8❤

The next morning

My POV

I had woke up and checked my phone to see what time it was. I unlocked my phone and I saw 10 messages from a group chat and 4 from my mom. I opened the group chat and scrolled through the messages.

정국: "안녕!! This is a group chat that I made, for us and the rest of the group. I hope you slept well Lila, lots of love 😊❤"

지민: "Hey Lila, if you have any more questions text us! We need some stuff to do for PD-Nim. But we'll be back home soon. Explore the house while you at home alone."

제이홉: "Hey guys, how'd you sleep Lila? Sorry for leaving you at home like that. We have things to do, I'm sure you understand. Jin made you some breakfast downstairs!" 

뵈: "Hey guys, and hey Lila! PD-Nim wants us to practice our choreography btw guys. We'll want to see you dance and sing later Lila! Fighting!"

슈가: "Hey Lila. Hey dorks, keep up the good work! And also Lila, while you're at home alone... explore the house so you won't be bored. We promise we'll be back as soon as we can. Make yourself feel at home. 😊" 

진: "안녕!! Lila, make yourself feel at home, please. I also made some breakfast for you downstairs, I hope you'll enjoy it! And also, guys PD-Nim needs us for a photoshoot later. Fighting!" 

랩몬스터: "안녕 리라~ Sorry, we're busy today. But we'll come home soon. Fighting bangtan! Keep up the hard work. We all love you, Lila!" 

I smiled at all of the messages. Aw, they're so caring. Then I opened my mom's messages.

Mom: "Hey honey, how are you doing? Are you doing well with bangtan?" - 7:00 A.M

Mom: "Hey sweetie, I hope you're doing fine. Text me back when you can, or call me!" -7:30 A.M

Mom: "Tell the guys I said hey! I miss you so much sweetie, come visit me and your dad soon okay? Lots of love from the both of us!" -8:00 A.M

Mom: "I love you, sweetie have a good first day with the guys. Have a fun life with them, and visit us soon. Promise? I know that you'll become a great group and also a good and loving family. Hopefully one of them will become your boyfriend ;) haha if one of them do... make sure to have kids! I want grandkids! They'll be beautiful just like you and one of them. But anyways, I have to get back to work. Fighting! I'll talk to you soon Lila. I love you~" -8:25 A.M 

I laughed at the last message that my mom had sent me. This woman, I just started my life with them, and now she's expecting for me to have grandkids oh gosh. My mom can be funny at sometimes, but I guess she was serious. We'll see about that in the future mom. I still love her though. I got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom to go and take a shower. The bathroom was really gorgeous! 

I took off my towel that was wrapped around my body, and I stepped into the shower

I took off my towel that was wrapped around my body, and I stepped into the shower. The water was warm and steamy. 

15 minutes later...