❤Day 9❤

Someone knocked on the door, so I had got up to open it. It was Jimin!

"Hey Jimin-ah~," I said while smiling.

"Hey Lila," Jimin said while smirking.

"The guys were wondering if you want to go anywhere tomorrow? Since we're getting a 1-month break from our manager. But like to an amusement park, or anywhere you would want to go haha." Jimin said while smiling cutely.

"Oh, wow~ That's a long break haha. It doesn't matter, I'll go anywhere with you guys!" I said happily. 

"Okay~ As long as your happy, we're all happy together," Jimin said while looking at Jungkook.

"Jungkook-ah, are you okay? Was I interrupting something? Sorry.. hehe~" Jimin said while getting up about to leave.

"No, no. It's fine Jimin!" Jungkook said while giving him a soft smile.

"Okay, well I'll be leaving now~ We'll be in the dance room practicing by the way kookie!" Jimin said while dashing down the stairs.

Jungkook and I laughed. Then Jungkook went over and closed his door. He took a deep breath and sighed.

"Noona, what I was trying to tell you was that... the first time that I saw you at our concert when we were performing, you were the only one in the audience that had caught my eye. You're just so gorgeous, I can't even explain to you how strong my love is for you. Who wouldn't want to fall for you Lila.. you know? I always get nervous around you, but I guess I've built up my courage to actually express how I feel about you haha..~" Jungkook said looking up at me with a soft expression.

I was speechless... I couldn't find the right words to even say at this point. 

"It's okay.. you don't have to say anything if you don't want to Noona~," Jungkook said while coming over to me and sitting beside me. 

He looked at me with a soft expression on his face. He smiled at me softly and hugged me tightly.

Jungkook's POV

She smells so sweet, just like a beautiful bright morning where the air smells fresh. I wish I could hug her forever and never let go. I've seen the ways that Jimin looks at her, I think Jimin likes her also... but I only confessed my feelings to her. I'm going to wait for her answer soon. I'll wait for her every day even until the day that I die. 

End Of POV

Jungkook let me go, and we headed out of the door.

"Jungkook-ah~," I said as we walked out of his room. 

"Ne Noona?" Jungkook said while looking at me.

"I don't want you to think that I don't like you or anything, I just need some time to think things out since I just started living with you guys. No hard feelings right? I mean, you'll hear my answer soon Jungkook-ah~ Promise me." I said while looking up at him.

"I understand noona. I'll wait for your answer and I'll wait for you~" Jungkook said with a soothing and sweet voice. 

My POV

I do like Jungkook. I really do, but I just need some time to think stuff out since I just started living with them you know? He's so sweet and caring and goofy.I adore that in him, but I just need some time to think about this... I wonder what the other members are doing. We both should go downstairs now haha.

We went downstairs and we saw the guys staring at us.

"Yah~ Jungkookie-ah, what were you guys doing up there in your bedroom?" Jimin asked.