❤Day 18❤

"Noona" Jungkook said while gathering up his courage to say something.

"Ne, Jungkook?" I said while looking at him.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Jungkook asked while rubbing the back of his neck shyly.

My mind exploded. Did. Jungkook. Just. Ask. Me. To. Be. His. Girlfriend? I immediately smiled and blushed. My heart was racing so fast.

"Jungkook... I wouldn't like to be your girlfriend, I would love to be your girlfriend!" I said while smiling.

He smiled like a happy little kid, he came over to me and hugged me and spun me around. 

Jungkook's POV

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked Lila.

I was so nervous but also scared and also happy that I finally asked her out. I wonder what her answer was going to be. I bet the guys are going to be happy when they hear about this. She then started to speak... my heart was racing so fast, I felt like it was going to come out of my chest.

"Jungkook... I wouldn't like to be your girlfriend, I would love to be your girlfriend!" Lila said while smiling.

My face lit up like a little kid and I smiled. I picked her up and spun her around. I'm so happy!! I feel like I'm on top of the world with her, just picking her up and spinning her around. I finally put her down and smiled. She smiled back at me and blushed. 

"Kyeopta~" I mumbled.

She heard me. Shit.

"Yah, I'm not cute!" She said while hitting me playfully. 

I glared at her.

"Don't ever say you're not cute. You are cute. You're gorgeous, you're beautiful Noona~ Don't bring yourself down. I'm always going to compliment you. You're mines and only mines. Okay?" I said while looking into her eyes. 

"Okay~ It's not like I'm going to go be with another guy behind your back Jungkook-ah. You know I wouldn't do that! I'm your's and only your's babe~" She said while kissing my cheek.

I laughed at her cute reaction. We both got up and went back to the living room. The guys were just chilling and teasing each other as always. I started getting sleepy so I headed up to my room and brushed my teeth. 

End Of POV

I saw that Jungkook was getting tired, so he went back upstairs to his room. Aw poor baby. I hung out with the rest of the guys for a bit before going upstairs to my room. 

"Goodnight guys~ Sleep well, don't stay up too long! Sweet dreams~ Oh and isn't my audition in 1 more week?" I asked before walking upstairs.

"Goodnight Lila~," All of them said.

"Oh, and yeah, your audition is in 1 more week! We all know that you can do it, Lila! Fighting!! Are you practicing every day?" Jin asked.

"Ne, I am~ I'll practice more the rest of this week so that I'll be ready! Fighting!!" I said while smiling.

"Fighting Lila!!" They all said.

I walked upstairs and smiled. I still can't believe that I'm still living with Bangtan, after all of these weeks with them. I feel like I'm still in a dream, but I'm not! I entered my bedroom and laid on my bed. I thought of what had happened earlier between Jungkook and me, I blushed at the thought of it. The kiss was so sweet and passionate~ Even the way he asked me out, ahhh! Kyeopta!