❤Day 23❤

"EXCUSE ME. This picture is killing me..." 😣😍😍

*Knock Knock*

"Come in," I said while scrolling through my phone.

I looked over at the door and saw V standing there smiling.

"Hey, Lila!" V said while smiling brightly.

"Hey, TaeTae~," I said while laughing a bit.

"What's up with you?" V asked while laying next to me. 

"Oh, nothing much. Just scrolling through Instagram and thinking about my auditions~" I said while smiling.

"Ah~ Okay. Haha, don't over-think about your auditions Lila. I know that those judges will be blown away by your beautiful singing voice! We're all sure that you'll pass all of your auditions~ But anyways... have some fun with me and the other members! Let's go shopping!!" V said while smiling cutely.

"Okay, sure!" I said while smiling back.

"Jimin, Me and JHope will be waiting for you downstairs. Jin and Rapmon have things to do for PD-Nim, but they'll be free probably by tonight. Don't worry about Jungkook, okay? Talk to him soon~" V said while patting my back and smiled.

"Arraseo~ Thank, V. I really appreciate it," I said while hugging him.

He hugged me back and left my room. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to fix my hair and my face. I washed my face to make sure that it was clear. I combed my hair so that it wouldn't become messy or static. I changed into a cute but simple outfit.

 I changed into a cute but simple outfit

I started heading downstairs and the guys looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"Cute outfit, Lila~," Jimin said.

"Thanks, Jimin-ah~ It's simple also haha, it's not like I'm going on a date or anything~," I said while laughing a bit.

"True~ But you look good in anything," Jimin said while winking at me.

"Aish, byuntae! Just because you saw me in that 2-piece bathing suit doesn't mean anything!" I said while hitting his chest.

"Aish! Ouch! Okay okay! Jeez~" Jimin said while laughing. 

The other 2 laughed and we all headed out of the door. JHope started the car and we headed out of the house. Meanwhile, in the car, I was in the passenger's seat, and V and Jimin sat in the seats behind us. 

"So, what are we doing at the mall guys?" I asked while smiling cheerfully.

"Just hanging out like friends do, and shop around~," JHope said while smiling brightly. 

"Ah~, Okay~," I said while nodding. 

"Lila, when you audition next week, we'll all be there in the audience rooting for you~ We'll also go backstage if you want us to give you any confidence, arraseo? Be confident and show those judges you're beautiful powerful singing voice!" V said.