❤Day 25❤

3 hours later . . .

I woke up and saw Jungkook's beautiful face in front of me. I admired his face while he was still sleeping. His arm was wrapped around my waist tightly. I still can't believe that I'm his girlfriend~ I can't wait to start my future with him, and with Bangtan. They all mean a lot to me. Like brothers, close friends, family, and as a hardworking and passionate group. I slowly got Jungkook's arm off of me and went to the bathroom. I looked at the time on my phone and it was already 6:10 PM. I took Jungkook's phone with me and unlocked it. Of course, I'm an overprotective girlfriend, so I would be doing this😂. 

I looked at his text messages with Jin Oppa. I smiled and laughed at some of them. Oh! He wants us to buy dinner so we won't be hungry. Hm.. lemme see what the others are up too. I put Jungkook's phone back on the table and kissed his cheek and left his room quietly. I headed downstairs and saw V and Jimin.

"Hey Guys~," I said while sitting in between them.

"Hey, Lila!" They both said while smiling.

"Jin Oppa said to buy dinner for all of us so that we won't be hungry~ What do you guys want to eat?" I asked while looking at them both.

"Hm... I don't know. It doesn't matter. Anything tastes good anyways~" V said while smiling.

"Pabo! I'm being serious! Should we order Pizza?  Burger King? McDonald's? What?" I asked.

"Ouu! Let's order from that new Sushi place~ Omo! I heard that they sell the most delicious kimbap and gimbap!!" Jimin said while showing his cute eye smile. 

"Arraseo. What's the place called?" I asked while scrolling through my phone.

"It's called 'Golden Sun'," Jimin said. 

"Okay~ Thanks Jimin! Oh and before I press the call button... what do you guys want? And what would the rest of the guys want? I'll ask Jungkook in a bit." I said.

"Jimin-ah, do they only have kimbap and gimbap over there?" V asked.

"Aniyo, they have other dishes too! Like... tteokboki, samgyeopsal, pork bulgogi, and more" Jimin said. 

"Yah, ppali!" I said while laughing. 

Jungkook's POV

I woke up and didn't see my gorgeous girlfriend there. She's probably downstairs with the others. I stretched and yawned in bed. I took my phone off of the table and looked at the time. It was already 6:20 PM. Jin Hyung said that he would be home at 6:30! Omo, I hope they ordered the food... >"<. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I walked out of my room and headed downstairs. 

I saw Jimin and V laughing and arguing with each other. Then, I saw my beautiful girlfriend scolding them like they were little kids. I burst out laughing and they all did the same. I went over to Lila and hugged her from behind. I pecked her lips and she pecked back and smiled.

"Jungkookie-ah~ What do you want to eat? I'm ordering the food for all of us." She said while putting her hand on the phone. 

"I'll have you jagi~ Just kidding! I'll have pork bulgogi babe. Thanks~" I said while laughing at her reaction. 

I heard the door knock so I went over to the door and opened to see who it was. It was Jin and Rapmonster! 

"Hey, Jungkook!" They both said at the same time.

"Hey, Hyungs~," I said while smiling.

"Where's the food?" Jin asked.

"Noona just finished calling the restaurant," I said.