❤Day 22❤

Jungkook's POV

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt Lila kiss me... I kissed her back and smiled a bit. There's just something about her... something that I can't resist. Should I talk to her? What should I do? I feel like I hurt her because I did something wrong. I was still in my thoughts when I heard my beautiful girlfriend call my name~

End Of POV

"Jungkook-ah~ I'm done. Are you okay?" I asked while applying the finishing touches to his bruise. 

He looked up at me, but looked away and nodded lightly. I wonder what's wrong with Jungkook... did I do something wrong? Is he mad at me? He's not even talking to me... I hope he's okay. I know that I didn't do anything wrong. I sighed and continued on with the other members.

- Time Skip - 

I finished the finishing touches on V. They all said "Thank You" except for Jungkook. He just left without saying anything. 

"Hey Lila, are you okay? You seem lost and confused..." Jin asked with a gentle concerned expression on his face.

"No... not really Jin Oppa~," I said while looking down. 

"What's wrong Lila? You can tell me, I'm always here for you..." Jin said while showing a soft smile. 

"Well... after what had happened earlier at the beach, Jungkook hasn't said a word to me... I hope I didn't do anything wrong. I wonder if he's mad at me, or what? I don't know what to do Jin Oppa... should I go talk to him, or give him some space?" I asked while holding back in my tears.

"Lila.. everything is going to be okay. I bet Jungkook just needs some space and time alone for himself right now. Okay? It's okay to cry... You can talk to him when you have the courage too. Arraseo? Don't cry~" Jin said while wiping a tear rolling down my cheek. 

"Arraseo. Gomawoyo Jin Oppa~" I said while giving him a small smile. 

"Cheonmaneyo Lila~ You should go ahead and start practicing for your auditions next week. Jimin and V can help you out." Jin said while smiling.

"Okay. I'll go get them~" I said while walking away. 

Since the rest of the members weren't bruised as badly as Jungkook was, I'm sure that they could help me out. 

"Jimin-ah~ Taehyung-ah~!" I said while smiling.

"Ne?" They both said while looking at my direction. 

"Would you guys like to help me practice for my auditions next week?" I said while looking at them both. 

"Sure~," They both said while smiling. 

We went to the singing studio and talked.

"So, what song were you going to sing for your audition?" Jimin asked. 

"I don't know... 'IF YOU' is a really pretty song, but I want to see what other options I have," I said while smiling.

"Hm... what about 'Begin' by Jungkook?" V said while smirking.

My smile faded after V said that. They both looked at each other with concern.

"What's wrong Lila? Did you and Jungkook break up...?" Jimin asked.

"No..." I sighed.

"He hasn't been talking to me after what had happened earlier at the beach, I don't know why... I think he's mad at me." I said while looking up at them.

They both hugged me tightly.

"It's going to be okay, Lila. Jungkook will eventually talk to you when he feels like it. But for right now, just focus on your audition and think positive thoughts! We're all here for you okay. Don't worry about Jungkook to much right now." Jimin said while giving me a small smile.

"Yeah, Lila. We're all here for you. Even if it means that your boyfriend won't talk to you. You still have other people who want to talk to you and make you happy. Don't feel down. Arraseo? We're always here for you Lila." V said while smiling.

I smiled back and hugged them both tightly. The hug lasted for about 3 minutes. I let go and took a deep breath. Everything is going to be okay~ Fighting Lila! You can do this!!

"I think I know what song to sing," I said while exhaling.

"Mwo? What song?" They both asked in curiosity. 

"I'll sing 'Begin'..." I said while smiling softly.

"Are you sure? We can pick another song if you want too." Jimin said with a gentle concerned voice. 

"No, no. I'm definitely sure of it." I said while smiling. 

"Okay. Ready?" V said while looking at me.

I nodded and began to sing.

"amugeotdo eobtdeon yeoldaseosui na
sesangeun cham keosseo neomu jageun na
ije nan sangsanghal sudo eobseo
hyanggiga eobtdeon teong bieoitdeon na na
I pray

Love you my brother hyeongdeuri isseo
gamjeongi saenggyeosseo na naega dwaesseo
So I'm me
Now I'm me

You make me begin
You make me begin
You make me begin
(Smile with me, smile with me,
smile with me)
You make me begin
(Smile with me, smile with me)

chameul suga eobseo
ulgo inneun neo
daesin ulgo sipeo
hal sun eobjiman

You make me begin
You make me begin
You make me begin
(Cry with me, cry with me,
cry with me)
You make me begin
(Cry with me, cry with me)

jugeul geot gata hyeongi seulpeumyeon
hyeongi apeumyeon naega apeun geotboda apa

Brother let's cry, cry ulgo malja
seulpeumeun jal moreujiman geunyang ullae
Because, because

You made me again
You made me again
You made me again
(Fly with me, fly with me,
fly with me)
You made me again
(Fly with me, fly with me)

You make me begin
You made me again~"

"Okay, stop!" V said while pressing the stop button.

"How did I do?" I asked.

"You did amazing, as always~," They both said at the same time.

"Aw, Gomawoyo~ I appreciate it, you guys!" I said.

"No problem. Be sure to practice the rest of this week also." Jimin said while showing his cute eye smile. 

"Arraseo~ Thanks guys, the both of you, once again," I said while heading out if the door smiling.

They both chuckled. I wonder what the others were doing. I especially wondered what my boyfriend Jungkook was doing... I know that the guys wanted me to give him space and time... but ugh. I just want to talk to him so badly. Ugh. Molla!? I'll just avoid him for a few days I guess. 

I went upstairs back to my room and laid on my bed. I was about to take a nap until I heard a knock at my door...

*Knock Knock*

Who knocked on Lila's door? Will Jungkook talk to his girlfriend soon? Find out in the next chapter!

Love,

-Park Hyun Ae💖