❤Day 15❤

Someone then opened the door...

IT WAS V!

Jungkook and I yelled and laughed at the same time while he had grabbed my hand and we both started running. We kept running and running until there was a dead end. We both heard footsteps coming our way slowly.

"Aha! I found you guys!!" V said while panting.

"Ah!!!" I said while laughing.

I tried to run but V caught me in his arms and picked me up. He ran out of the dark place with Jungkook behind us and went back to the arcade. The rest of the guys were looking at us and laughed. I was on top of Taehyung's shoulders and Jungkook tickled me. 

"YAH! JUNGKOOK, STOP TICKLING ME!!! OR ELSE!" I said while trying to get off of Taehyung. 

"Or else... what?" Jungkook said while smirking.

Taehyung put me down and I glared at Jungkook and smirked. He smirked back at me while waiting for my answer.

"Or else... I won't love you anymore" I said while laughing.

Jungkook looked at me with a cute pouty face.

"But Noona~ I want you to love me!!" He said while hitting me playfully like a little kid wanting something.

Aish this boy. He's too adorable 😂. I looked at him with a smile on my face and kissed his cheek. He looked at me with a surprised face but smiled afterward.

"There. Happy now? I will still love you Jungkook-ah~" I said while pinching his cheek.

"Yes! Hehe~ Thank you Noona, I needed that kiss" Jungkook said while smirking.

The other guys stared in awe. We all were tired and so we decided to head back home. We walked out of the arcade and there were fans surrounding them. Jungkook pulled me close to him and kept walking.

"Stay close to me Noona, and cover your face," Jungkook said with his voice a couple octaves lower.

"Yah! Who's that girl! Is she a stalker?" One of the fans said.

We all kept walking until I got pulled away from Jungkook... The huge group of fans started hitting me.

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU HITTING ME?" I yelled at them.

"STOP HITTING HER." A voice came from behind them, it was Jimin.

The group of fans stepped out of the way and looked at Jimin and me.

"She's a friend of ours. Why are you guys hitting her huh? If one of you girls were our friends you would feel the same way, right? Just because your fans don't mean anything. You just obsess over us. Stop following us. Please." Jimin said coldly to all of the fans and looked at me. 

Jimin lent out his hand and helped me up. We walked away from the crowd of fangirls and walked to the black van. The guys stared at me in worry. 

"Lila.. are you okay? What did they do to you? IS THAT A BRUISE ON YOUR CHEEK?" Jungkook said while raising his voice.

"I-i'm okay... the fans had dragged me away from you and, they pushed me to the ground and started hitting me. I yelled back at them, but Jimin had come right in time and yelled at the fans to go away." I said while holding back in my tears. 

Jimin looked at me with a soft expression and lifted up my chin. Jungkook was holding my hand and rubbed my back.

"Lila.. are you sure you're okay?" Jimin said with the most caring voice ever. 

"Y-yes, I'm sure. Thank you for saving me Jimin-ah" I said while looking up at him. 

15 minutes later

We arrived back at the house and we all got out. I stayed quiet until we got inside the house.

"Aish. Those crazy ass fans! They're just obsessed with us, but they'll never understand what we go through. Aish, these are one of the reasons of why I don't like being a kpop idol. Fans just stalk us and always say that they want to be our girlfriends. tsk." Jungkook said.

I went up to my room and closed the door. I laid in my bed and thought about what had happened 15 minutes ago. Aish, why do those fangirls always have to do shit. Just because I'm their friend doesn't mean anything.. they're just all obsessed fangirls. As I was still in thought I heard a knock at the door. 

"Lila? Are you in there? Can I come in?" Jungkook said.

"Come in, Jungkook-ah~," I said while getting up from my bed. 

"Hey Noona~," Jungkook said while giving me a soft smile.

"Hey Jungkook," I said.

He came in with a first-aid kit. He sat down beside me and looked at me.

"Noona, face this way. I'm going to help your wounds..." Jungkook said with a soft angelic voice. 

I faced him and I looked into his eyes. He looked directly into my eyes and then glanced away quickly. His cheeks turned into a tint of redness. 

"Noona..." Jungkook said. 

"Hmm?" I said back to Jungkook.

"I'm sorry that I didn't save you noona. I feel guilty about that. I kept looking for you but I couldn't find where you were until I saw those group of fangirls take you... I should've been more careful and kept you by my side more often... I'm sorry Noona.." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook-ah, It's okay. I forgive you, but why apologize for? Jimin saved me, and I appreciate that you took me with you and that I stayed by your side. It's not your fault Jungkook. Okay?" I said while giving him a smile. 

"Okay. Thanks, Noona, I just wanted to let you know that. Or else I would've felt really guilty." Jungkook said while showing his cute bunny teeth.

"Noona?" Jungkook said.

"Yes, Jungkook-ah?" I said.

"I love you." 

Hey there readers, I'm back from my break. Sorry to keep you guys waiting. It's been really rough with school and personal problems... I was thinking of doing suicidal things yesterday, but good thing that I had stopped myself and thought about my life. But I'm okay now, I will keep updating nowadays, since I'm off from my break. Keep showing love and support ^3^!

Word Count: 1,028

Love,

- Park Hyun Ae💕