❤Day 28❤

The next morning

Jungkook's POV

I woke up and saw Lila's beautiful face in front of me. I smiled and kissed her forehead. The memories from last night were coming back to my head.

"Ah~ Fuck Daddy!!"  Lila moaned. 

I blushed so hard at the image of Noona on top of me riding me. I fanned myself so the redness would go away. I looked at my phone to see what time it was. It was 8:30 AM, that sure was a long night~ I should go and grab one of my shirts to put over noona, just in case if one of the members come in here. I put my tank top and my boxers on and headed over to the door. 

I tip-toed over to the door, not trying to wake Lila up. I opened the door and walked out of her room. I looked at both of the directions in the hallway, making sure that nobody was up. Phew, I walked over to my room quickly and put my sweatpants on and got my black oversized t-shirt for her. I walked back over to the door and closed it.

"Good Morning Jungkook~," Jin Hyung said.

"Good Morning Hyung~," I said while smiling. 

"You're up early. You guys were loud last night too" Jin said while smirking.

"Yeah.. haha, did you guys enjoy the movie though?" I said while rubbing the back of my neck. 

"Yeah, we couldn't hear it much because you 2 were being loud upstairs like wild animals!" Jin said while laughing. 

"Haha, okay.. well we'll be quieter next time Hyung~ Are you going downstairs to make breakfast?" I asked before leaving

"Yea, come down soon~," Jin said while leaving. 

I chuckled and went back to Lila's room. She was still sleeping peacefully. I laid down next to her and pulled her closer to me. She turned to face me and smiled.

"Good morning princess," I said while kissing her. 

"Good morning my prince~," She said while kissing me back and smiled. 

"Did you sleep well Jagi?" I asked while laying back down. 

"Yes, but my legs are sore," She said while hitting my chest playfully. 

I chuckled and pecked her lips.

End Of POV

I pecked Jungkook back and smiled. He laid back down and reached over and grabbed an oversized t-shirt. 

"Here Jagi~ Put your joggers back on too," Jungkook said while laughing. 

"Thanks, baby~ Is this your t-shirt?" I asked while laughing.

"Yes, baby. Just wear it with your joggers~" Jungkook said while chuckling. 

I laughed at him and got up from the bed. I went to my closet and put on my bra and my underwear. I put on his oversized black t-shirt and wore a new pair of joggers. I came out of the closet and saw Jungkook laying on my bed and scrolling through his phone. I left my phone on the bed because I didn't need it so I headed to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth and combed my hair. 

Jungkook's POV

Lila went to the bathroom to do her usual routine. She left her phone on the bed, so I grabbed her phone and looked through her messages and her pictures. Ah she looks so cute in this one >"<

 Ah she looks so cute in this one >"<

(That's me guys hehe ^.^) 

I sent the picture to my phone and smiled. I went through her messages, the people she texted were, the members, me, her best friend and her mom. Phew, because if some pervert tried to text my girlfriend, I would've been really pissed. She came out of the bathroom, she looked at me and smiled. 

End Of POV

I finished brushing my teeth and went out of the bathroom. I saw Jungkook still lying in bed and looking through my phone. He looked up and smiled at me. I smiled back and went over to him. He patted his lap.

"Sit here baby girl~," Jungkook said while patting his lap.

I sat on his lap and he hugged me tightly. I took my phone back from him and looked at what time it was. It was already 9:10 AM. 

"Babe~ I love you... way too much~," Jungkook said while looking at my lips.

He kissed me passionately and he lifted me up and faced me towards him. He started to kiss down my neck, but I stopped him.

"J-jungkook~ Stop... we should go downstairs and eat breakfast~," I said while smiling and pecking his lips.

He pecked me back and smiled.

"Okay~ But I was just going to have my breakfast right here too..." Jungkook said while smirking.

"Yah! Byuntae!!" I said while hitting his chest playfully. 

"You weren't saying that last night though~ "Daddy! Fuck~ Faster!!" He mimicked me while laughing. 

I laughed and hid inside his chest. Aish, this boy T_T.

"Let's go downstairs babe, time to eat breakfast~," I said while getting up off of him.

"Okay~," Jungkook said while smiling.

"I'm gonna go brush my teeth and stuff, okay? I'll be down in just a bit Jagi" Jungkook said while pecking my cheek.

I nodded and headed downstairs. I walked past the living room and went into the kitchen. I saw Jin Oppa, Jimin Hyung, V Hyung, and JHope Hyung. 

"Good morning~," I said while smiling.

"Good morning Lila!" They all said while smiling back.

"So... did you enjoy how last night went with Kookie?" V said while smirking.

"Yah! Byuntae! Let's not talk about that.." I said while laughing. 

The rest of them chuckled. I sat down beside V and started talking with him.

"Taehyung-ah~ How'd you sleep last night?" I asked.

"I slept pretty well until I heard "Fuck~ Daddy! Faster!!" all night long.." V said while laughing.

I hit him playfully and started laughing as well. The other 3 started cracking up at V's imitation of me moaning. He got up out of his seat and started running around the house. I immediately got up and chased him. 

"It's not funny V-ah!" I said while laughing and chasing him.

He stuck his tongue out at me and kept running. I tripped on something and fell, but I got caught just right in time by a pair of strong muscular arms....

What will happen next? Who was she saved by? Find out in the next chapter loves ~*~

Love,
-박현애💗