❤Day 65❤

The next morning

Lila's POV

I woke up and checked the time on my phone, it was 8:00 AM. I heard chatter downstairs so I woke up and did my daily routine. After I did my daily routine I got a text from Jungkook.

남자칭구💕💍: "Morning Babe, I hope you slept well. I'm still in bed, so if you want to come on over you can~ PD-Nim said that we can go there a bit later since we got home late last night, so we'll all go at 9:00. I love you💕😋!" -8:05 AM

I smiled at the message, I guess someone's bored and still in bed. I walked downstairs and saw Jin, JHope, and V already up. Wow, sure are some early birds. I sat down in the living room on the couch and started watching 'Vampire Knights' continuing on the last episode that Jungkook and I were on. I'll go visit Jungkook after this episode, I'm sure he's gone back to sleep by now haha~. I paused the episode and went into the kitchen since I was hungry. 

"Oh, good morning Lila!" Jin said.

"Morning guys~ How'd you all sleep?" I asked.

"Pretty good, but still tired. Hey, did PD-Nim say that we could go to the company later since we all came home late last night?" V asked.

"Yea, we'll all go at 9:00 so that's an hour for us to chill or even to sleep again haha~," I said while getting some rice and meat. 

"Ooh, daebak~ I would go back to sleep again but I'm already awake!" Jhope said. 

I chuckled at his comment and started cooking some breakfast for everyone. I put the meat into the pan and went on over to cook the rice while the meat was cooking. I finished pouring out the water on the rice and put it into the rice cooker and switched the button to 'Rice Cooking'. I went back to the pan and saw that the meat was ready, so I put some seasoning on it and flipped the meat over a few times and turned the stove off. 

"Breakfast is ready guys!" I said while washing my hands. 

I got the plates out and poured orange juice into everyone's cup. After I was finished setting the table up, I went upstairs and knocked on the rest of the member's doors and told them that breakfast was ready. I opened Jungkook's door and saw that he was about to come out. 

"Morning babyboy~," I said while hugging him from behind. 

"Well, Good morning princess~," Jungkook said while smiling. 

He turned around and pecked my lips and I pecked him back. 

"Breakfast is ready~ Come on down and eat it before it gets cold babe~," I said.

"Alright, I'll be down in a bit~," Jungkook said while pecking my forehead and smothering me with kisses. 

I giggled and left his room. I went back to my room and got my phone and mouth mask and headed back downstairs. I saw the rest of the members already up and in the kitchen eating. 

"Morning sleepy heads~," I said while chuckling. 

"Morning Lila~," They all said in sync. 

"Delicious breakfast, by the way, ~ Also, thanks for the orange juice! Great way to start our day" V said while smiling. 

"Aw thanks, everyone~ I'm glad you enjoy it," I said.

I sat down and started to eat my breakfast also when Jungkook started coming downstairs and saw everyone eating at the table. I looked at everyone eating and chuckled a bit. All of them were stuffing their faces, haha how cute~. I wonder how Mom and dad are doing.. and my best friend and also Kai. I hope they're all doing well, I'll call them later when I have time too. I hope Kai is feeling better from the accident a month ago. Hopefully, he is.