❤Day 19❤

"Oh Man, Holy Shit.. 😍" -Jungkook 😂❤

"Um, excuse me? Who are you?" A woman asked me.

"Oh, I'm a friend of Bangtan. My name is Lila. Nice to meet you~" I said while bowing politely.

"Oh~ That's nice! I thought you were a fan haha. And pretty name by the way! I'm Kim Yu Na. Nice to meet you too. I'm one of their make-up artists by the way." She said while bowing back politely.

"Oh~ That's cool! Kamsamnida~," I said until my phone rang.

"Mianhae. I need to take this." I said while walking towards a quieter place.

I looked at the Caller ID and it was my best friend Monica!

"Hello?" I said.

"HEY BEST FRIEND!!!!!! OMG GIRL I MISS YOU SO MUCH! HOW ARE YOU DOING! HOW IS BTS! OMG YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I MISS YOU BEST FRIEND!" Monica said excitedly. 

"Hey, best friend! I miss you too! It's been a while since we've seen each other. I'm doing pretty well! I have great news to tell you too! BTS is doing pretty well. Right now they're on stage rehearsing for their concert that's in a couple of weeks right now." I said while laughing. 

Monica wants to Facetime...

Answer✔

Connecting...

"Hehe~ I wanted to face time you instead best friend lmaoo! Can I see them?" Monica asked.

"Sure, it'll be loud though!" I said while laughing. 

I walked out of the empty room and sat in a seat. I clicked my camera to face it in the other direction.

"OMG. WOW! They look so awesome on stage! Oh, and what's the great news you need to tell me best friend! I'm listening with all ears!" Monica said while smiling really hard.

"Hold on, let me go back to that empty room so you can hear me better. Arraseo?" I said.

"Arraseo~," Monica said. 

I walked back to the empty room and sat down in a chair.

"So the great news is... Jungkook and I are going out!" I said while smiling.

Monica was speechless. She looked at me with tears of happiness.

"OMG~ My best friend is going out with an Idol! Omg!! I swear to god. If Jungkook hurts you in any way, send me that address and I will beat his ass! I'm not kidding best friend. But omg! That's so cute!! When did you guys start dating?" Monica asked while wiping her tears away.

"Since yesterday~," I said while smiling. 

Then I got a text from Jungkook.

"Where are you, babe?" -10:00 (AM)

"Hold up best friend, Jungkook just texted me," I said while clicking on the text message.

"Oou~ Okay! What did he say?" Monica asked. 

"He said where are you, babe?" I said.

"I'm at an empty room baby, the room number is 10. Are you guys finished rehearsing?" -10:02 (AM)

Sent

Delivered✔

Read 10:03 AM.

정국💖💍 is typing... 

"Oh okay, Jagi. We'll meet you there. And yes we just finished rehearsing. See you in a bit Jagi ;)" - xoxo, 정국💖