❤Day 38❤

"Her. She started it, Sir. She kept arguing with me." The doctor said while trying to act hurt.

"Excuse me, Ms. Lila.. did you argue with her? What happened?" Mr. Hyung-Seok asked.

"No sir, she whispered this into my ear 'Why are you trying to start drama when you're hurt, dear? I don't think so... he's mines you little whore. Not yours. I hope you die, you slut. Now, let me finish what I was saying.' so then after she said that, she acted like everything was fine, and she kept on flirting with V and Jungkook. So I said something to her, I said 'Excuse me, you little bitch. I never started the drama. You did, with you flirting with MY boyfriend. Get. The. Fuck. Out. you little slut. I don't want to see you here ever again in the building.' she kept arguing with me. Sorry for the bad language sir. But I would really appreciate it if you could fire her." I said.

All of the guys looked in shock but also pissed. The doctor seemed in shock also, but knew what he was going to do. He cleared his throat when he was about to speak when Jungkook cut him off. I really hope he fires that ugly little slut. I hope she dies :) It would be really funny. Anyways-

"Sir. We're sorry, we didn't mean to cause any trouble. It's because of your (ugly ass) worker who started all of this. That was inappropriate behavior, especially for a doctor who was working here. You should fire her." Jungkook said while smirking. 

"Alright. No worries or apologies, the both of you. It's completely fine, but I will take care of her later. But for right now, I'm going to need one of you boys to sign this sheet so that Lila can go home. She will be fine in 3 days. She can walk, and eat and do all of that stuff, but just make sure she doesn't move a lot. If anything happens, call us or the hospital. You're ready to go Ms. Lila~ Have a great night everyone." Mr. Hyung-Seok said while smiling. 

"I'll sign it, sir," Jungkook said.

Mr. Hyung-Seok handed Jungkook the paper and he signed it. Jimin, V, and JHope helped me out of the emergency bed carefully. They all gave me a smile and I smiled back. I was happy that I was finally leaving the hospital. I hope Monica and Kai are okay... I'll go check on them after Mr. Hyung-Seok and that bitch leaves. 

"Thank you. Have a nice night everyone~" Mr. Hyung-Seok said while waving and giving us a smile.

"Kamsamnida Mr. Hyung-Seok Seonsaengnim~ Have a great night!" We all said while bowing politely and waving. 

"Before we go, can we visit my best friend and Kai Hyung? I'm worried about them since I haven't seen them after the crash~" I said while looking down.

"Oh, yea~ I almost forgot! Sorry babe.. but sure we can go and check up on them." Jungkook said while giving me a small smile.

The others nodded and we headed towards the other direction. I looked at each of the guys, and lastly Jungkook... my boyfriend. I can't believe he cried so much when I got into the car crash with my best friend and Monica. I can't see him cry again, ever~ It hurts me to see him cry like that. I started admiring his features and smiled a bit. How am I this lucky to have a boyfriend like him, and to even be dating an Idol? I think I remember something that's tomorrow... Oh! MY AUDITIONS! OMG! I covered my mouth as quickly as I could and Jungkook looked at me concerningly. 

"What's wrong babe?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh... um, I just remembered that my auditions are tomorrow~ Hehe...~," I said while smiling a bit.

I looked down avoiding eye contact with Jungkook since my face flushed with redness and embarrassment. Jungkook kept looking at me and the other guys did too. They chuckled at my reaction and kept walking. I walked a little bit behind, and Jungkook did also. I didn't want to look up into his eyes, because I know that somewhere deep down inside of him, he's still hurt and guilty.