❤Day 20❤

"Hey, are you guys ready yet?" Jin asked on the other side of the door. 

"Yeah, we're ready. Wait just a few more minutes Jin Hyung!" I said.

"Arraseo, when you two lovebirds are ready, come on out. We'll be waiting for you in the living room." He chuckled.

End Of POV

Jungkook and I chuckled at his response. 

"Jagi~ Come here~," Jungkook said while showing his cute bunny smile.

I went over to him and smiled back.

"Yes, baby?" I said while looking straight into his loving eyes.

"Gimme a kiss~," Jungkook said while pouting his bottom lip out.

I was shorter than Jungkook, so I had to get onto my tippy-toes to kiss him. He lifted me up and kissed me back and smiled.

"Kaja? The guys will be waiting for us babe~" I said while taking his hand in mine. 

We headed out of my room and closed the door. We headed downstairs and the guys waited for us. 

"Shall we all get going?" Jin said while smiling.

"Yeah! LET'S GO!!!!" The rest of us said while running towards the door. 

We all went out the door one by one and Jin got in the car and started the engine. We all were hyped and excited to go the beach. Jin looked at his rear mirror and looked at me and Jungkook.

"Lila and Jungkook, you guys better not be showing your love back there or either in public. You know we all don't want anybody else to start any rumors or to either know right now. Arraseo? Save that at home or whenever you 2 are together with us~ I just want to protect you guys okay? You know how much I love you both." Jin said while keeping his eyes on us. 

"Ne~ Gomawoyo Jin Hyung. I appreciate you're safety for Jungkook and I. We both promise that we won't show any of our love in public for right now and that we will only show it when we're at home or whenever we're all together at a private place where no fans will see all of us or Jungkook and me together. Right Jungkook?" I said while looking at him.

"Right jagi~ We both promise Jin Hyung!" Jungkook said while showing his cute bunny smile to Jin. 

Jin started driving and we eventually left the house. The beach was 30 minutes away from the house. Meanwhile, in the car, Jin turned up the music and we all started singing along to one of EXO's songs 'Ko Ko Bop'. Jungkook looked at me and smiled and held my hand. We all kept singing until V wanted to play a game.

"Let's play a game everyone!" V said while smiling. 

"What game?" Jungkook said.

"Whoever can sing the best cover of 'If You' by BIGBANG gets to buy ice cream for everyone later. And whoever sings the worst, will get dunked in the water!" V said. 

"Game On!" The rest of us said. 

"Alright~ Who's first?" V said.

"Me! I'll go~" I said.

"WOOOO! GO NOONA!!!! You can do it, babe, ~" Jungkook said while showing his cute bunny smile.

"Here goes nothing...

  geunyeoga tteonagayo
naneun amugeotdo hal su eopseoyo
sarangi tteonagayo
naneun babocheoreom meonghani seoinneyo

meoreojineun geu dwitmoseupmaneul baraboda
jageun jeomi doeeo sarajinda
sigani jinamyeon tto mudyeojilkka
yet saenggagi na ni saenggagi na

IF YOU IF YOU
ajik neomu neutji anhatdamyeon
uri dasi doragal suneun eopseulkka
IF YOU IF YOU
neodo nawa gachi himdeuldamyeon
uri jogeum swipge gal suneun eopseulkka
isseul ttae jalhal geol geuraesseo

geudaeneun eotteongayo
jeongmal amureochi anheun geongayo
ibyeori jinabwayo
geudael ijeoya hajiman swipjiga anneyo

meoreojineun geu dwitmoseupmaneul baraboda
jageun jeomi doeeo sarajinda
nugungal mannamyeon wiroga doelkka
yet saenggagi na ni saenggagi na

IF YOU IF YOU
ajik neomu neutji anhatdamyeon
uri dasi doragal suneun eopseulkka
IF YOU IF YOU
neodo nawa gachi himdeuldamyeon
uri jogeum swipge gal suneun eopseulkka
isseul ttae jalhal geol geuraesseo

oneulgachi ganyeorin biga naerineun narimyeon
neoui geurimjaga tteooreugo
seorap soge mollae neoheodun uriui chueogeul
dasi kkeonae hollo hoesanghago

heeojimiran seulpeumui mugereul
nan wae mollasseulkka

IF YOU IF YOU (If you~ if you~)
ajik neomu neutji anhatdamyeon
uri dasi doragal suneun eopseulkka
IF YOU IF YOU (If you~ if you~)
neodo nawa gachi himdeuldamyeon
uri jogeum swipge gal suneun eopseulkka
isseul ttae jalhal geol geuraesseo~"

As soon as I was finished singing, the guys stayed quiet for 10 minutes. Their minds were blown away. Jungkook stared at me and I looked at him.

"What Jungkook..? Was I that good?" I asked while laughing a bit. 

"You were amazing babe~ I bet you and I could make a duet together soon!" Jungkook said while smiling softly.

"Lila.. that was very beautiful~ You did a great job! I think you should sing that song for your audition~" Jin said.

"Gomawoyo Jin Hyung-ah~ I'll have to see what my top 2 choices are later~" I said while smiling. 

"I wanna go next!" Jungkook said while smiling.

(This song will make you cry... because of his beautiful voice~ T_T) 

Jungkook was done singing, we were all blown away. I already knew that Jungkook... my precious boyfriend had the voice of an angel when he sings. After Jungkook went, V went, then Jimin, then Suga, Jin, JHope, and last but not least Rapmonster. 

We all bust out laughing when Suga, JHope, and Rapmonster sung the song.

10 minutes later

We had arrived at the beach and Jin found a parking spot. We all got out of the car and stretched for a bit. Jungkook waited for me while the other guys ran to the sand and into the water. 

"Hey, Babe~ Ready to go and have some fun?" Jungkook said while smiling.

"Yeah! Let's gooooo!~" I said while running. 

Jungkook ran after me and we saw the other guys having fun. I stopped and panted trying to catch my breath. Jungkook looked at me with a concerned face.

"Are you okay Jagi?" Jungkook said while bending down to look at me. 

"Ne~ I'm fine. Thanks, baby~ Go have fun!" I said while smiling. 

He nodded his head and ran over to the guys. I laughed at the guys while setting my towel down onto the chair. I laid down on the chair and took my over-top off. The guys stared at me with their mouths open wide. I looked at all of them and laughed.

"Damn Lila~," V said while licking his lips and smirking.

"Aish, byuntae!! Stop looking at me! All of you!!" I said while covering myself. 

They all chuckled and went back to what they were doing. Jungkook kept glancing at me and winking at me, I winked back and laughed at his cute reactions. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked up to see who it was...

"Hey there hottie, wanna join us?"

Hey, there my readers~ Sorry for making you guys wait 2 days for chapter 20 T_T, at least it wasn't a month. I will seriously try to keep updating as fast as I can. I promise. I don't break my promises! Keep showing love and support to my book, I really appreciate all of your funny comments and for all of the support! What will happen next? Who's this guy? What will Jungkook do? 

Love,
-Park Hyun Ae😊💕