❤Day 51❤

I woke up in the middle of the night and carefully pulled Jungkook's arm away from my waist and quietly got up. I walked downstairs to go get some water. When I went to the kitchen I saw V?

"V, what are you doing here?" I whispered.

"Oh, hey Lila!!! I was getting a drink of water~ What are you doing down here?" V asked with his raspy husky voice.

"I was coming to get a drink of water also~ Go back to sleep Taetae~ You need your rest," I said while chuckling a bit and yawning afterward. 

He looked at me with a smirk on his face and came over to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. I smiled into the hug and he whispered something into my ear.

"Go to sleep Lila. We all love you, sweet dreams and dream big~" V whispered into my ear.

"Goodnight TaeTae~," I said while putting my drink into the sink.

"Goodnight Lila," V said while smiling and rubbing his eyes. 

I went back upstairs and went into my room...

Jungkook's POV

I woke up and saw that Noona was gone. I guess she went downstairs to go and get some water? That dream.. oh my god, ugh I'm hard now.. and it's in the middle of the night too. Hm.. shall we make things interesting? I'll wait for her to come back, she shouldn't take that long anyway. I got up and went to the bathroom and looked at the huge tent in my basketball shorts.

Fuck. Ugh, I want her so badly... ugh, c'mon control yourself kookie. It probably wouldn't hurt to just masturbate here right? Ugh, I can't do this anymore. I pulled down my pants and sat down on the toilet seat and started stroking my dick. Fuck.. Noona, the things that you do to me... Ugh

"Mmm.. agh~ N-noona~" I managed to let out. 

I heard the bedroom door open and I opened my eyes to see who it was. It was noona, oh fuck... I pulled up my pants and went out of the bathroom. She looked at me and smiled, she's not gonna be smiling tonight. She's gonna be screaming my name. I walked out of the bathroom and quietly walked up to her and hugged her from behind. 

"Jungkook? Why are you awake?" Noona said while hugging me back.

"Because.. I had a dream about us, and look what you did to me." I said with my voice a couple octaves lower, so the other members wouldn't hear us. 

She turned to face me and looked at my hardened clothed member sticking out. I looked at her.. Fuck, I can't take this anymore. I grabbed her face and kissed her roughly, but passionately. She was surprised but kissed back. She grabbed my neck and pulled me down more to deepen the kiss. I smirked and ripped her shirt off and unclasped her bra swiftly. I started kissing down her neck and she let out small whimpers. 

"J-Jungkook~ Mmm~" She moaned out quietly for me to hear. 

I stopped what I was doing and looked at her beautiful figure in front of me. Fuck, it makes me want her more. I continued to kiss her neck and left a trail of hickeys from her neck down towards her stomach. I stopped and looked at her to give me a signal so that I could keep going. She looked at me and nodded. I smirked and kissed her lips again while taking her shorts of swiftly and threw them somewhere around her room. I went back down to her clothed womanhood and pulled her pink-laced panties down with my teeth while looking at her. 

She looked at me full of lust and I thrust one finger into her while looking at her beautiful face moan my name. Ugh, I just want to fuck her already.. but I should tease her first~ Fuck that 'no touching for one-day' shit. I'm gonna touch her whenever I want too. I went slow, just to tease her so she could get frustrated. She threw her head back and moaned my name a little louder.

"Mm~ F-fuck.. Daddy~" She moaned. 

"Look's like someones enjoying it~ You're so fucking wet princess~," I said with my husky voice loud enough for her to here. 

"Daddy, s-stop teasing, please~ I want your big dick inside of my wet pussy already~" She managed to say without moaning.

"Your wish is granted baby girl~," I said while taking my shirt and pants off, only leaving me with my boxers on. 

I went back up to her lips and kissed her roughly and bit her bottom lip so I could have entered my tongue into her mouth. She gasped and I took the chance to explore every inch of her mouth. She smiled into the kiss and I took my boxers off and broke the kiss. She looked at me hungrily wanting my dick inside of her wet pussy. Fuck she looks so sexy right now~

"Ready baby girl?" I said while stroking my dick a couple of times. 

"Yes- Ahh~ FUCK!" She screamed while holding onto my neck.

I rammed into her without a warning and thrust at a fast pace. I'm going to make sure that she won't walk for a couple of weeks. I looked at her boobs bounce up and down and her mouth open in an 'O' shape while moaning my name. 

"Ugh~ N-noona... you feel so f-fucking good~ Mm~" I moaned while continuing to thrust into her at a fast inhuman rate. 

All you could hear in the room was skin clapping, moaning, and grunting. Her moans were like music to my ears. I could fuck her all night if I wanted too. I felt her walls tighten around my dick, she was about to cum. She's not going to cum tonight, I'm gonna make her cum like she has never cummed before. 

"F-fuck~ Jungkook! I-I'm about to cum... Hmmm~" She managed to get out.

"D-don't cum until I tell you to princess... Ugh- hold on a bit longer.. fuck~" I moaned with my voice a couple octaves lower than it usually was. 

My dick started to twitch, fuck I need to pull out! I continued to thrust in and out of her quickly and harder and she moaned and kept moaning my name over and over again. She couldn't hold it anymore so she came onto my dick and let out a long moan. I thrusted a few more times and came after her. 

"Ah~ Jungkook.. that was great~" She said while smiling and pulling me down into a deep passionate kiss.

I panted and smiled into the kiss. She thinks we're done? Oh, no we're not baby girl this is going to be a long night for you. I broke the kiss and looked at her and smirked.

"Baby girl? You think we're done? Oh no.. we're not done yet. I'm not done with you yet princess." I said while flipping her over.

I flipped her over and rammed into her again and she moaned while gripping the bed sheets tightly. I had a nice view of her ass, so I smacked her ass a couple of times and she let out small whimpers. 

"You- like.. daddy's big dick- don't you p-princess?" I said while thrusting into her. 

"Mmm~ Y-yes I like daddy's big... d-dick ah~" She moaned out loud. 

I continued to thrust into her, her ass was jiggling and it got me hard again. Fuck!! She makes me feels so many types of ways. Ugh. I kept thursting into her while gripping her waist a little rougher while she arched her back more giving me a better angle to thrust too. 

"F-fuck~ Daddy, go faster~" She managed to get out while burying her face into the bed. 

*Smack! Smack! Smack!*

I smacked her ass a couple of more times giving me a few more thrusts so that I could nut. Fuck, her ass is so big and grippable. I snaked one of my hands around her waist so I could give her more pleasure by fingering her. My dick started twitching again, I was so close to cumming fuck. 

"B-babe~ I-I'm close.. ugh~" I moaned a little loudly for her to here.

"M-Me too Jungkook ah~" She moaned.

'"Fuck! NOONA!!" I yelled out her name while pulling out and came onto her back. 

"JUNGKOOK!" She yelled while cumming after me. 

We both panted and I cleaned up the mess. I pulled the covers over the both of us and drifted off to sleep.

"Goodnight Jungkook~" Noona said while snuggling into my chest.

"Goodnight Noona~ I love you. . . "