❤Day 32❤

To all of my fabulous readers, I'm very sorry for not updating as quickly as I said I would. I'm having family problems and school stress right now. I'll probably just update once every 2 days now. It'll depend, but I won't keep you guys waiting. I hope that all of you guys understand~ Oh and by the way, holy water bottles are $1.99 each, for a limited time only. -xoxo, Park Hyun Ae💕

Before I could say anything, we both heard a knock on the door downstairs. Jungkook and I both went out of his room and went downstairs. Jimin opened the door and looked outside. The rest of the members and Jungkook and I went over to the door to see who it was. Jimin opened the door wider and we all were shocked. There was a note that said 'Let me love you Jungkook and Jimin! I am your only number one fan. Make me your girlfriend! I LOVE YOU BOTH! I can't live without you both'. The note was written in blood... we all made a disgusting face and closed the door quickly. 

"What the fuck..." Suga said. 

"Sasaeng fans these days.. they just stalk us everywhere we go oh my god. That's just fucking creepy. They just stalk us and do stupid shit and write creepy notes to get us to 'be their boyfriends' when we're all busy. We don't even have time for dating. Don't they have to go to school? Like what the fuck... that's just fucked up bullshit." Jungkook said. 

"That's true Jungkook. Let's just not worry about it, and text manager PD-Nim about this later. Just act like nothing happened." Jin said while closing the door again. 

I stood there in disgust and in shock. Why the hell do these sasaeng fans keep writing these kinds of notes just to get one of the BTS members to 'be their boyfriend'? That's just fucking creepy. I mean, in my opinion, I wouldn't do this. I'm a fan of theirs, but uh becoming a sasaeng fan? That's way too fucking far. I mean, if I was still a fan of theirs I would've just waved at them and leave. Not follow them and stalk them everywhere they go. Idols need their privacy also. Those kids need to get their education and get a life... they're taking this way to far. It's creepy and annoying. 

"Babe, you okay? You look mad and disgusted..." Jungkook said.

"I'm fine babe, thanks. I just don't know why these sasaeng fans do that kind of nasty shit to just get you guys to 'be their boyfriends' like... they need their education, not to stalk you guys everywhere you go. I mean, if I was still a fan of you guys, I would just be a normal fan and just wave at you guys if I see you somewhere, not fucking follow you guys and not get my education or write weird creepy notes to you guys. That's just fucked up, and creepy." I said while sighing heavily. 

"Jagi.. it's going to be okay. We all understand how you feel. Just don't let it get over your head for right now, your auditions are tomorrow also~ Don't stress from this stupid shit of these obsessive fans. Just forget about what happened, and just focus on your auditions tomorrow baby girl~ Just chill for now~ Have fun~" Jungkook said while pecking my lips and smiling.

"Gomawoyo Baby~ I won't stress over these kinds of things. It just bothered me, so I just wanted to say something. Have you gotten the address to where my auditions will be tomorrow by the way Jungkook?" I asked while looking up at him.

He smiled and nodded. 

"Yea baby girl~ I'll text it to you later. But for right now, I think you should be getting ready haha, it's already 2:15, you're best friend could be here any moment now! Or she might come late... but just get ready babe~ DON'T. WEAR. ANYTHING. THAT. OTHER. GUYS. CAN. SEE. THAT'S. MINES. Okay, Jagi~?" Jungkook stated clearly while looking at me dead in the eye.

"Thanks, Babe, and I won't! I promise baby~ You can trust me~" I said innocently while dashing up the stairs smiling.

Jungkook's POV

"Yea baby girl~ I'll text it to you later. But for right now, I think you should be getting ready haha, it's already 2:15, you're best friend could be here any moment now! Or she might come late... but just get ready babe! DON'T. WEAR. ANYTHING. THAT. OTHER. GUYS. CAN. SEE. THAT'S MINES. Okay, Jagi~?" I said while looking dead into her eyes. 

"Thanks, Babe, and I won't! I promise baby~ You can trust me~" She said innocently while dashing up the stairs smiling. 

I chuckled at her cute reaction. Ah~ She's too cute.. well not in bed ;) (Holy water bottles are $1.99 kids) Uh... let's not talk about that! Hehe, ^.^. I can't wait for her auditions tomorrow, I know that she can do this! Fighting Noona! I believe in her, I know she can do this. I wonder what she's wearing, let's go check? Shall we?

I went upstairs and knocked on her door.

*Knock Knock*

"Come In~" She said.

I opened the door and came in. She turned over to my direction and smiled. I picked her up and kissed her softly. She kissed me back and smiled. She was wearing ripped jeans, with a Nike crop top with a black cap. She looked so hot and cute at the same time.. Damn~ I winked at her and she smiled so hard.

End Of POV

Jungkook winked at me and I smiled really hard and blushed a bit. He laughed and kissed my cheek. I dashed downstairs and Jungkook came after me.

"Jagi! Don't forget about your face mask! Fans probably will recognize you... Be careful Jagi~ I love you, have fun~" Jungkook said while hugging me and kissing my head.

The doorbell rang and it was 2:25. Exactly at the right time, phew! 

"Thanks, Babe~ See you later! I love you too~" I said while waving.

"BYE LILA!!! HAVE FUN!! TELL MONICA WE ALL SAID HI!!" The rest of them shouted.

"Okay!! Thanks, guys!!" I said while heading out of the door and waving at all of them.

"HEY BEST FRIEND!!!!" Monica said while hugging me tightly.

"HEY GIRL!!" I said while hugging her back.

"Man, you don't know how much I have missed you~ Ugh, it's so boring without you at work, or without someone to talk too!!! We really need to catch up on LOTS of stuff best friend!" Monica said while chuckling a bit.

"Aw~ I miss you too bestie! We barely facetime or text each other now these days... I'm sorry best friend. I can't wait for my auditions tomorrow! How are my mom and dad doing by the way, since you've been visiting them?" I asked while smiling. 

We got into the car and Monica started the engine. I plugged my phone in and connected to her Bluetooth speaker and played 'GOT7 Girls Girls Girls' out loud, blasting the speakers. Monica lowered the volume a bit.

"They're doing well Lila. They said that they can't wait to see you audition tomorrow~ Did you get the address yet?" Monica asked me.

Monica stopped at the stoplight and before I could speak, there was a knock on the window...