❤Day 54❤

Before we start the story I just want to say Thank you to all of my followers out there for making me getting 2nd place in the singularity awards!! It really means a lot to me. I wouldn't be able to do this if it wasn't for you guys. All of you precious supporters and readers out there have helped me up here until now. Thank you so much. Including my best friend ❤. I just want to say, thank you for all of the support and love that all of you guys give for the books that I publish. I will continue to write amazing books for you lovely readers. It really means a lot to me, even when I'm feeling down, I always go back to the comments section and read all of your funny comments which makes my day. Thank you, once again everyone ❤❤❤.

"Noona-" I said until she cut me off with a peck on my lips.

She laughed cutely and smiled. I smiled back at her and saw that the guys were staring at us in 'awe' again. I blushed and twirled Noona around and she smiled happily. She let my hand go and started dancing to the music freely, it's just amazing how talented my beautiful girlfriend is... I'm happy to have her in my life, including Bangtan. I know that we'll become successful and a more hardworking group in the future. I'm happy that PD-Nim accepted our relationship. We'll tell the fans soon

I'll have to tell my parents about the news also, I wouldn't want to keep anything away from them. I'll tell them later... I wonder what they're doing right now~ I really miss them, I'll probably ask PD-Nim for a little break so I can spend time with them. I dozed out of my thoughts when I saw Noona dancing to one of our songs 'Airplane pt 2'. The guys stepped back and watched her have fun singing each of the member's parts. The song had just started and she was having so much fun, the members chuckled and laughed at her silly cute reactions. I laugh myself too, she's funny, cute, beautiful, charming, hardworking, and special girl and girlfriend to have. 

"KOOKIE!! COME DANCE WITH ME! YOU GUYS TOO!" She yelled over the music loudly while giggling. 

I snapped out of my thought and smiled at her. The guys started acting goofy and kept teasing Noona. I kept dancing and kept laughing at their funny reactions. Noona took a break and went outside of the dance room. I decided to go and follow her, I wouldn't want anybody to look at my precious girlfriend!

I walked out of the room and followed Noona, she went to the bathroom. Well, shit I can't just bust in there that would be weird. I'll just go and use the bathroom and wait a bit until she comes out. I want to surprise her~ Oh, I'll ask her about that 'guy' her and her best friend were talking about. I did feel hurt, but I just let it slide that time. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to our relationship, so I'll just bring it up and ask her calmly. I already promised her mom and dad, and her best friend that I wouldn't hurt her in ANY way. I wouldn't do that to my Noona... She means a lot to me. She came out of the bathroom and I came out after her. She looked at me and smiled.

"Oh, Jungkook! What are you doing here?"  She asked while bending down to drink some water.

"I came to use the restroom, obviously babe~ What else would you think I would come to the bathroom for?" I said while tilting my head to the side. 

She avoided my gaze and her face started getting a little red. I chuckled at her cute reaction. She went back into the girls' bathroom quickly and I just stood there laughing my ass off. Aigoo, does she think I masturbate in the bathroom in public! Aish! That little-perverted mind of hers, haha~ I leaned by the door on the other side and waited for her to come out. She opened the door slowly and smiled like nothing happened.

"Noona~ What do you think I do in the bathroom?" I said while smirking.

"N-nothing! Aish! It's nothing nasty!" She said while speeding up a bit.

"Noona~ Tell me. You can tell me, I promise I won't laugh!" I said while laughing again.

"Aish. Fine. I-I would think that you would masturbate in the bathroom and think of freaky stuff that you and I would do when we're alone. There. Happy?" She said with a flustered cute expression.

I tried so hard to keep my laugh in, but I had to let it out. I laughed so hard, that I started running, she looked at me in shock and started chasing after me. I ran towards the elevator and waited for her to catch up. She runs so slow haha~ Just kidding! She's a pretty fast runner. She finally came after 2 minutes of looking for me and busted through panting heavily. 

"I was in the elevator the whole time babe, where'd you think I would go?" I said while chuckling.

"Y-Yah!... you know I'm short, so it's hard for me to run as fast as you, Mr. I play every sport and I'm a strong guy." She said while giving me a glare.

I chuckled at her response and she scooted away from me and stood in the corner by herself. I looked at her and approached her slowly. She looked at me and looked away quickly.

End Of POV

I scooted away from Jungkook and stood at the corner by myself. In the corner of my eye, I saw him approaching me slowly. I glanced at him and noticed that he was staring at me.. with lust and love I glanced away quickly, avoiding his gaze. Fuck.. I'm dead. Please Jungkook, don't do this!!!

"J-Jungkook.. what are you doing?"

"It's daddy for you."  Jungkook said with his voice a couple octaves lower.

Shit... 

The elevator stopped abruptly and I screamed a bit. Jungkook ran to me and embraced me into his arms tightly. He kissed my head and looked into my eyes.

"Baby, it's fine. I'm here.. it's okay. Don't be scared~" Jungkook said calmly and softly while showering my face with kisses.

I smiled and he smiled back. I sat down on the floor while Jungkook had pressed the call button and waited patiently for a person to pick up. I unlocked my phone and saw that there was no signal on my phone. Well shit, Jungkook and I are stuck here for fucking hours now. What the hell. Ughhh, I sighed in frustration and Jungkook looked at me with concern.

"Babe, you okay?" He asked while sitting next to me. 

"Yea, it's just the fact that we're stuck in this elevator ugh.." I said while ruffling my hair sighing heavily. 

"But... since we're stuck together, we could do something fun baby girl~," Jungkook said while smirking.

"Ugh, is that all you think of? Sex?" I said while punching his arm slightly.

"Ow~~ Babe, that hurt!" Jungkook whined while laughing a bit.

I stuck out my tongue and he smirked. He came closer to me and picked me up and sat me down on his lap while facing him. He looked at me into my eyes full of lust, love, and sexiness. I couldn't bear to look so I avoided my gaze with his eyes and looked away. He chuckled and lifted my head up with one of his hands. He looked at me like he was staring into my soul waiting to fuck me so badly. 

"Baby girl. I'm your daddy right?" Jungkook asked with his voice a couple octaves down.

"Yes.. daddy," I said while looking into his eyes.

"I'm your daddy and yours only"