❤Day 14❤

Then Jungkook had grabbed me and hung me over his shoulder.

"Yah! Jungkook!!! Put Me Down!! You're going to regret this!!!" I said while hitting him as hard as I could.

"Aish! That hurts! Okay, Okay! I'll put you down!" Jungkook said while laughing cutely. 

He put me down and I tackled him and he fell to the ground. I was on top of Jungkook, and he smirked at me. The other members looked at us then started laughing. I got off of Jungkook and helped him up.

"You sure can tackle people.." Jungkook said while poking me.

"Stop poking me! And of course, I know how to tackle people." I said while laughing at Jungkook.

"Sorry, Jungkook-ah~ But that's what you get!" I said while sticking my tongue out at him.

We all went back to the arcade and cooled off. Jin and Rapmonster went to go and buy us food and drinks since we were all hungry. 

"Today was pretty fun haha~," V said while panting.

"Yeah, but except for that weird ugly pineapple head ass guy that kept on flirting with Lila," Suga said.

We all busted out laughing. V fell onto the floor and rolled around.

"Noona! What did you call that guy earlier?" Jungkook said while laughing again. 

"I called him a cockroach," I said while laughing again. 

Everybody started laughing again. Jin and Rapmonster had come back just in time too! 

"Who did you call a cockroach too?" Jin said.

"That weird guy at the game booth earlier," I said while laughing.

Jin started busted out laughing, and so did Rapmonster.

*EEK EEK EEK* 

Jin's laugh echoed all over the arcade 😂😂. His laugh sounded like you wiping your windows (OMG IM SO DEAD 😂😂😂).

We were all dying, and crying with laughter. About a few minutes after, we all ate our food and talked and acted goofy. 

"Lila!! Let's go to the karaoke booth!" Jimin said while smiling.

"Okay~ I'll come in 5 minutes! Wait for me!!" I said while giving him a thumbs up.

I was finishing up my food and went to the karaoke booth with Jimin waiting for me. I went inside of the karaoke booth and Jimin smiled at me.

"Lila!! What song do you want to sing?" Jimin said.

"It doesn't matter haha~ Any song that you want to sing," I said while smiling at him.

"Arraseo~," Jimin said while picking a song.

The song that he chose was Her Serendipity the song that he wrote and produced by himself. I looked at him in surprise and laughed.

"Yah~ Jimin-ah! Really?? Your own song?" I said while giving him a glare.

He chuckled.

"I'm not singing it. You are~" Jimin said while giving me a cute smile.

"M-me?" I said while still in shock.

"Yes silly~ Don't be shy now... you sang to us one time already!" Jimin said while looking at me.

"Okay... Fine!" I said while hitting him lightly. 

Jimin's POV

I chose this song on purpose because I wanted to hear her beautiful voice again. Her actions were so cute hehe. She started singing...