❤Day 29❤

I suddenly tripped over something while chasing V. Then I got caught by someones strong muscular arms. I looked up to see who it was, and it was Jungkook... 

"Be careful next time babe~," Jungkook said while chuckling.

My face flushed with redness from the embarrassment. I looked away quickly, but Jungkook pulled my face towards him gently. We both looked into each other's eyes. Jungkook examined my face, my eyes, and then my lips, he pecked them and smiled.

"Aw~ Is my princess embarrassed?" Jungkook cooed while laughing. 

"No, I'm not! Now, stop staring at me like that!" I said while laughing.

Jungkook continued to laugh and let me go. I walked back to the kitchen and sat down near Jimin. Jungkook walked into the kitchen after me and chuckled.

"Good Morning Guys~," Jungkook said while smiling.

"Good Morning Kookie~," They all said while smiling back.

"Jin Oppa, do you want me to help you with breakfast? I wanna help~" I said while smiling like a little kid. 

"Sure~ Thank you, Lila. Can you start to chop the garlic and put the noodles in the pot for me, while I mix the other ingredients?" Jin said.

"Geurae~," I said and started chopping the onions. 

Jungkook's POV

I caught Lila just in time before she fell, ah~ She's so cute ^3^. I wonder what we're going to do today. There are only 3 weeks left of break, and Noona's auditions are in 4 more days! Good thing she's practicing every day. I'm positive that she'll blow those judges away with her amazingly beautiful voice. Just like how I auditioned, when I was 15. I didn't get into most companies... but BigHit had accepted me, and I was happy. I should tell PD-Nim also, about Lila and I. I wouldn't want to keep it a secret from him or the company. The fans will know soon... real soon. I hope that they accept her as my girlfriend and respect that. 

Ah~ every time that I think about her, I smile, and my heart flutters. She makes me wild! She's so sweet, funny, gorgeous, caring, and a loving girlfriend, friend, and band member. Well, soon she'll become a band member of our group. I'm so happy that our manager accepted her to be in our group. 

"Hey, Hyungs?" I asked while smiling.

"Yes, Jungkook?" They all said back. 

"When should we tell Manager PD-Nim about Noona and I? We don't keep secrets from him, so I suggest that we tell him and the company~ And then we'll tell the fans soon." I said.

"That sounds like a good idea Kookie. Just make sure that the company won't post it on the website, and won't make any rumors about it. " Jin said.

"Yeah, Kookie. Just watch out who you're telling because you know how some of the workers at BigHit spread rumors easily..." Jimin said. 

"True Jimin, but Jungkook, we're all worried about how rumors spread out, and then fans will start to know... and then you know how that'll end up.." V said. 

"Thanks, guys~ Noona, will you be okay with my telling PD-Nim and the company?" I asked her.

"Sure, I mean it would make sense too right? But also babe, watch out who you're telling because then rumors will spread. Just be careful, okay babe?" She said while giving me a small smile. 

End Of POV

I heard the guy's conversation with Jungkook. I smiled at his thought of telling his manager and to the company about our relationship. But I hope that he'll be careful of the workers that he tells because those workers could probably start rumors and say shit about him or me or of our relationship. I continued to stir the noodles in the pot while Jin was getting other ingredients. 

I finished stirring the noodles and Jin did the rest. I went over to sit at the table with the guys.

"Hey Guys~," I said while smiling brightly.

"Hey~," They all said back.

I sat next to Jungkook and he smirked at me. I was wearing those type of joggers where it makes your ass look big and jiggles when you walk. His hand was on my thigh and started going up a bit. I glared at him and he smiled innocently.

"Jungkook... stop~ You know what will happen if I do something..~" I whispered seductively in his ear while going under his sweatpants.

He tensed up and looked at me with a smirk. I smirked back and winked at him. I started rubbing his dick and he let out a low grunt. I started teasing him, and he grabbed my hand and put it out of his sweatpants.

"Oh, you're so going to regret this baby girl~" Jungkook whispered huskily into my ear.

Chills went down my spine when he whispered into my ear. I smirked at him and got up from the table and went to the bathroom. 

Jungkook's POV

Fuck.. she's a tease. Ugh, she's really going to regret this. I smirk at her and continue to go up against her thigh, she looked at me and smirked.

"Jungkook... stop~ You know what will happen if I do something..~" She whispered innocently in my ear.

One of her hands started going down into my sweatpants. She looked at me and smirked and started rubbing my dick. Fuck. She stopped and pulled her hand out from my sweatpants and got up from the table. I bet she's going to the bathroom~ She started walking up the stairs, and I followed after her. I'm gonna make sure she gets her punishment. She walked into the bathroom, I stood by the door and opened it widely. 

"You're going to regret your punishment baby girl, for teasing daddy."

Is it getting hot in here..? >"< Is it just me, or what? You guys know what will happen next ;) 
*Drinks HOLY water*
*ahem*
. . .
*Prays to Namjesus*
"Strong Power. Thank You."

Love,
-Park Hyun Ae💕