❤Day 2❤

Monica's POV

OH DAMN. IT'S 9:45 A.M!? I NEED TO WAKE LILA UP. SHI-BAL WE'RE LATE FOR WORK.

I get up really quick and shake the hell out of Lila so she wakes up.

Lila's POV

I feel somebody shaking the hell out of me. Ugh, this is gonna get me pissed.

I wake up and I see and hear Monica screaming at me.

"YAH! LILA WAKE UP!? WE'RE LATE FOR WORK!!! WAKE UP!!" Monica says yelling at me in my face.

"Aish... what time is it?"  I said while rubbing my eyes and yawning at the same time.

"GIRL, IT'S FREAKING 9:50 A.M NOW. HURRY UP AND GET DRESSED. I WILL BUY SOME BREAKFAST ALONG THE WAY. NOW HURRY UP SLOWPOKE!" Monica said while rushing. 

Oh shit. I said to myself. I got up and ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then I ran back to my room and put something random on really quickly and ran downstairs. 

"LILA! WE WON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO EAT AT LUNCH TODAY EITHER, SO WE'LL GO OFF CAMPUS AND EAT SOMEWHERE!" Monica says to me while I'm heading out of the door waiting for her.

We got into my car and drove quickly to work. As soon as we arrived, I went to the front office and told Monica to go on ahead without me while I got us both late passes to give to our manager later.  We both entered into the dance room and everybody was working on their parts of the dance that me and Monica had taught them. 

"Good Morning Guys, We're sorry for coming late. But today, we have a special guest coming. We're not telling you guys who it is! But he's coming in 5 minutes. So just chill for right now until he get's here."  I said. 

5 minutes later...

Jhope from BTS came into the dance room and all of the students started screaming. He came in with a happy and funny entrance. He started teaching them some dance moves, and the students followed him.

Minutes later... he whispers into my ear. 

"Hey Lila, can I pull you out of the classroom for just a minute?" Jhope whispered.

"Ne,"  I said.

"Guys, I will be back in just a bit,"  JHope said while leaving the dance room. 

"OMG. I can't believe that JHope from BTS is our special guest for today!!" One of the students says while I was walking out of the dance room. 

As soon as JHope and I were outside of the dance room, he took something out from his pocket and looked at me directly into my eyes. 

"Lila, this is a backstage pass for you, from BTS. Make sure you come right after we perform. We'll be in the dressing room waiting for you."JHope said smiling.

"Ooh~ Okay, Wow! Thanks, JHope" I said surprised and excitedly. 

We both went back into the dance room and the students were still practicing the dance moves that JHope had taught them earlier. Some of them were struggling so, me and JHope helped some of them out. It was already 10:25, so work had ended and me and Monica and JHope had stayed back and chatted for a bit. 

"You're students are really good at dancing, Lila. How long have you been teaching them?" JHope asked surprisingly. 

"Hm... I would say ever since they were freshmen. But now they are juniors and seniors."  I said laughing a bit.