Meeting

Ji Sung P.O.V

The next day.

I sighed as I sat in my room. Some men from a company I'm going to join said I'm meeting the boys today. But my dad doesn't know. Nor my mom, brother, or sister. No one.
I heard screaming from downstairs and wished that they wouldn't come up here. But hey, luck ain't here with me.
Dad came stomping up the stairs and to my room, slamming the door open making me flinch and lookup at him with wide eyes.

"Hey! Go get me some beer! Now!"

"Y-yes father..."

"And hurry up! Guest are coming so you better be ready for them."
I gulped and stood up and began putting my shoes on.

I walked out the front door and went to the corner store just down the street.
I grabbed a pack of beer, payed for it, and walked out.
While I was walking a car drove up to me.
The window rolled down and I saw the man from a couple days ago.
"Hey!" He said with a smile.
"H-hello sir." I replied.
"Ah, no need to be so shy! C'mere!"
"Okay."
"Okay, so, I saw you here and wanted to pick you up early. Do you have your stuff packed?"
"Yes I do sir but I need to get these to my my father first." I said lifting the pack of beer.
"Beer?"
I nodded.
"Is everything okay at your home kid? Cause if there is I can help you."
"N-no sir! Nothing wrong at home!"
He smiled at that.
"Okay well, go give that to your father and come right back out okay?"
"Okay."
"Alright bey bey now!"
"B-bey sir!"

"JI SUNG!!!"
I whipped around to see my father at the step of the house door.
"C-coming!"

I walked through the door only to be roughly shoved into the wall causing me to drop the pack a beer.
"Who were you talking to out there!"
"A-a friend." I stuttered out.
"A grown man is your friend?!"
I gulped and closed my eyes tightly.
"Whatever. Just get out of my face!"
He let go of me and I ran to my room.
I checked my neck to see a large bruse forming.
"Shoot."
I grabbed my make-up to cover the bruse and fixed my hair.
I grabbed my bag that I packed and snuck downstairs.
Dad and his friends were all facing the TV so I was safe.
I made it out the door and saw that man from earlier leaned against his car.
I walked up to him and gave a small smile
He opened the door for me and I jumped in.

*Time skip to BigHit*

He led me down a hallway and got to a door. I heard loud music from the other side. I feel like I've heard it before. Oh well.
"You can call me Bang PD Nim by the way. Or just Hyung." Bang said with a smile.
"O-okay Bang-Hyung..."
He smiled. "I like what you did there!"
He opened the door and screamed: "Yah! Turn that music off I can hear it all the way down the hall!!!"

I giggled but he didn't hear cause ya know...  the music.

One tall man turned it off and turned around with a smile only for it to go away when he saw me.
All of them came over and I hid behind Bang-Hyung. They were staring at me.

"Okay guys! This is Ji Sung! Come on out and introduce yourself Ji-Ji."
"H-hi im Ji Sung a-and I'm Sixteen Years old..." I said quietly before bowing.
"Say your names boys!"
"Kim Namjoon."
"Kim SoekJin."
"Kim Taehyung!"
"Min Yoongi."
"Jung Hoseok."
"Park Jimin."
"Joen Jungkook."
They were big. Bigger than me!
I'm so small and skinny and...... scarred.

"N-nice to m-meet you all."
They all grunted in reply.
"Well I'mma go now. I got to go plan your schedule. You guys be nice now!" Bang-Hyung said then closed the door. I turned away from the door to see them all glaring at me.
I flinched and looked down, playing with the hem of my hoodie.
"I'm going to say this now. I don't like you. At all!" Jungkook said.

Tears came to my eyes, but I pushed them away as best I could but that didn't work. A tear came running down my cheek.
"Awww is the baby crying? Grow up!"
Jimin said.
"Didn't do anything. Why are they so mean?"

I sat in the corner and wondered
"Why am I even here?"