America

When Ji Sung woke up he wasn't in Yoongi's arms anymore. He was in his bed. The white fluffy covers warmed his body up just right. He sighed and shuffled around a bit before sitting up. The blankets pooled onto his lap and his hair was a mess. Ji Sung looked around before slowly blinking.
He closed his eyes and his mouth hung open slightly.

(Like Taehyung in that one picture)
                                   |
                                   |
                                   \/

(Like Taehyung in that one picture)                                   |                                   |                                   \/        

Ji Sung stretched and swung his small legs over the side of the bed. He looked in the mirror on the wall and fixed his hair with not much effort.
Ji Sung glanced at his neck to look at the bandage. There was a mideum sized patch of blood. He sighed cause he knew he couldn't Chang it by himself.
Ji Sung put on one of his large hoodie's and walked out into the hallway. He could hear the others talking loudly as he walked further down the hall.
That was when he noticed how hungry he was.
Ji Sung entered the living room and stared at the 7 older boys as they fought over who gets to eat the last bowl of lamb scewers. Ji Sung smiled a little as he watched more.
"YA!" Yoongi yelled.
Everyone stopped.
"Give it to Sungie." He said calmly pointing over to Ji Sung who stood in the door way. Ji Sung blushed. When did he notice me!? They all looked over and instantly smiled.
"Ji-Ji! How was your sleep?" Namjoon said as he walked over and Pat him on the head. "I-it w-was good." Ji Sung replied soflty. "Do you want to change your bandage then eat? You need to eat more, your so skinny!" Jimin said from behind Namjoon. "T-thats what i-i came out f-for." Ji Sung said as he scratched his arm. Namjoon took it away quickly and lifted him into his arms. Ji Sung yelled in surprise as he didn't expect that to happen. He wrapped his arms and legs around Namjoon as he looked over his shoulder. He looked at Yoongi and saw what looked like....jelousy?
Yoongi glared at Namjoon.
Yep. That is definitely Jelousy.

Namjoon walked to the bathroom and sat Ji Sung onto the toilet, which was closed, and dug through the cabinet.
He got the materials out and turned around. His arms were lifted but then he dropped them and sighed.
"You know what? I can't trust myself with this!," He said while chuckleing. "Jin-Hyung!!!"
"What!!?"
"Can you come do this for me please?! I don't trust myself! I think I'm gonna hurt him!"
Jin came rushing in and grabbed the materials from Namjoon gently before kneeling in front of Ji Sung.
"SungShine! How are you feeling?" Jin asked as he unwrapped some of the gauze.
"I-Im good. And y-you?"
"I'm doing well SungShine."
Hoseok pocked his head in.
"Heeeey, I thought that was my nickname!"
"SungShine not SunShine! Silly boy!"
"Ooooooooooh ok. Nevermind then!" Hoseok skipped down the hallway and back to the couch.
Jin shook his head and smiled.

After his bandage was replaced he was now eating quietly next to Yoongi, who had an arm around his waist protectively.
It was quite before Jimin came running in, sliding into a wall then running back only to slip again. Once Jimin got his balance he began running around the kitchen, Taehyung joining after a couple seconds.
"Ya! Jimin calm down! Your going to nock something over." Yoongi said with a playful glare.
Jimin stopped causing Taehyung to slam I to him but he didn't buge.
Jimin slammed both his hands onto the table causeing both Yoongi and Ji Sung to flinch.
"We're going to America! In two days!"