"Hyung....."

Ji Sung was woken up by Jin, loud voice filling his ears. Ji Sung sat up slowly, wincing in pain.f

"Get up get up get up! Let's go!" Jin slammed open doors and woke up everyone.

"We got a busy day today let's go!" Jin tug blankets off of them and turned on lights, hitting the walls withthe side of his fist.

"I don't wanna AAA!" Jungkook whined, burrying his head into Jimins chest, whowas rubbing sleep from his eyes.

Namjoon stood from his bed, pulling on jeans and a hoodie. He washed his face and fixed his hair before going to the kitchen.

Jimin and Jungkook got up also, pulling on jeans and a hoodie.

Hoseok put on shorts and a t-shirt, fixed his hair and washed his face.

Ji Sung pulled out of Yoongi's grip, grabbing clothes and going to the bathroom. He needed to change the bandages anyway.

He quickly got dressed and changed the bandages before heading to the kitchen, eating an apple. He didn't feel like eating much today. That note brought his happiness down.

"Let's go guys!" Jin walked out the door, the others following hurriedly.

Ji Sung moved as fast as he could without hurting himself too much.

"Hurry Ji Sung. We have to get there quick." Yoongi jogged past him.

"Wait... TAEHYUNG!!!!"

Taehyung came sprinting down the hall, a smile on his face.
"I'm here!" He said happily.

"Alright. Let's go."

Practice was hard for Ji Sung. Dancing for multiple hours with barley any breaks sucked. Especially with his cuts.

He couldn't move fast enough, he was distracted,he kept stumbling,crashing into others, standing in the wrong position, it was all bad.

"Ji Sung your doing it wrong! Come on!" The dance teacher said angrily.
"I-Im sorry hyung-"

"Ji Sung we are all tired, just focus." Namjoon said tiredly, taking a gulp of water.

Ji Sung nodded, not bothering on taking a break amd practicing in his little corner. "God damnit!" Ji Sung rarley cussed. Mostly because Fuck and Damn are the only two he knows.

He only uses those words when he is really stressed or angry. And that's also rare.

Ji Sung sighed and slumped o to the ground, only to stand again when the teacher yelled the break is over.

Ji Sung whined, and stood on shaky legs.

He got into position for Fake Love.
He stumbled again, slamming into Taehyung.

"God damnit Ji Sung!!! What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"Leave me alone! Just shut up you fucker!!!" Ji Sung stood, stomping out of the room. Everyone was shocked, even Bang PD who had just walked in long enough to see what happened.

"Ji Sung get back here now!" Hoseok yelled out, anger clear in his voice.

"Hey, we are all stressed. Just give him a break and he'll come back eventually." Yoongi said calmly.

"We can't let that slid Yoongi. He disrespected Hyung!" Jungkook said, pointing at the fuming Dance teacher.

"I'll go talk to him." Yoongi exited the room, seeing Ji Sung a couple doors down the hall. He walked over, sitting next to him and wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

Ji Sung roughly pushed him away, tears in his eyes. He stood again, walking away with his arms crossed.

"Ji Sung come here. Now."

He continued walking.

"JI SUNG!" Yoongi was angry now. Ji Sung began running, but Yoongi caught him, dragging him back to the room. He didn't fight back. Ji Sung knew he would be. Caught anyways.

Yoongi sat him against a wall, standing over him with his hands on his hips. "What the hell was that about? Huh? You gonna tell me why you yelled at Hyung?" Yoongi grabbed his face, eyes narrowed.

"Let me go!" Ji Sung pushed away, standing again but stumbling when he went light headed.

"Ji Sung tell Hyung what's wrong." Jin crouched beside him.

"Go away." He cried.

"Ji Sung tell me what's wrong."

"Piss off! Your not my mom so stop acting like it you idiot! Stop acting like I'm a baby!" Ji Sungs slammed his fists onto the ground, forming small scratches on his knuckles.

Everyone was shocked, eyes wide. Jin stepped back, nodding a walking to the farthest wall, where his bag was, and chugging his water.

"Ji Sung that's not how you talk to us. Apologize." Jimin said, arms crossed.

"I don't care! Stop treating me like I'm a kid! I can do what I want your not my parents!"

"Ji Sung-"

"FUCK OFF YOU ASSHOLES!!!! Leave me alone!" Ji Sung screamed, shaking his arms and sobbing.

"Lets leave  him alone for a bit."

"No. I'm.not leaving until I figure out what's wrong." Yoongi said.

"Hyung he's not gonna say anything. He's being a brat!" Jungkook said annoyed.

"You watch your mouth.",

Jungkook shook his head.

Ji Sung covered his head, sobbing quitely. He just wanted to go home. Maybe just sleep all day. Or kill himself from what the note said. Ji Sung decided to just sit there. He didn't feel like moving at all. He was too weak anyway.

"Hyung....." No one heard.
"H-hyung...." Silence.
"H-h-hyungs!" Ji Sung reached for Taehyung, weakly grabbing his sleeve. Taehyung looked down worriedly.
He let out a scream, falling to his knees and cradling Ji Sung.

Ji Sungs cuts had reopened, blood soaking his clothes and floor. He was crying silently, clutching Taehyungs shirt.

The other rushed over, panicking when they saw the blood. "Take off his pants! We don't have the time to call the hospital!" Jin ordered.

"I'm sorry Hyungs..." Ji Sung cried into Taehyungs shoulder. "It's okay. You didn't mean it. It's okay. Your okay." Taehyung rocked him as Jungkook yanked off his pants.

Everyone gasped, seeing the 6 long deep cuts across his legs. Three and both.

"Grab water and a towel! now!" Jin ordered, shifting to Ji Sungs other side.

Ji Sung sobbed as water was put onto his cuts, it stung and he didn't like it.

"I'm sorry baby." Jin had tears in his eyes. So did the others. Ji Sung choked on a sob, gagging soflty.

"Stay calm stay calm."

Ah man. Just then Ji Sung had a Seizure. It was a small one. It only lasted 2 minutes. Jin finished cleaning his legs. He ripped his shirt in half and wrapped both Ji Sung's legs, kissing both.

Jin hugged Ji Sung

"I-Im sorry h-hyung."

"Don't Apologise. I know you didn't mean it. Your just stressed, I understand."

Ji Sung whined, digging his face into Jins shoulder amd closing his eyes.

Falling asleep.