Concert

A few weeks later

"HYUNG I CANT FIND MY FUCKING CLOTHES!!!!!"
"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU RUNNING AROUND HALF NAKED!? WE DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR JUNK!"
"HYUNG I HAVE NO CLOTHES!!"
"WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE STYLISTS!!!!!!???"

Taehyung was handed clothes by a girl covering her eyes.
"Thank you!"
Taehyung skipped off, his..junk...swinging side to side.

"This kid. I swear he's gonna be the death of me." Jin chuckled softly.

"Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuung Hyung." Yoongi stopped in front of Jin, Grabbing his hand.

"Yeah?"

"I have to pee." Yoongi said. Jin sighed and dragged Yoongi to the bathroom.

"Hurry. We have 3 minutes before we go out."

"Done." Yoongi washed his hands and they made their way out.

By the time they got back it was time to go out, so they rushed out.

But Yoongi had a feeling something was going to happen.

Ji Sung skipped around the stage, waving at fans and touching hands.

He picked up some confetti and threw it into the crowd.
He saw one girl cover her eye.
He jumped down and went to her.

"Are you okay miss?" Girls started screaming, calling his name and reaching for him. He ruffled the girls hair and jumped back on stage once she said she was fine.

Taehyung grabbed his wrist, pulling him back to the group.
Ji Sung crashed to Yoongi's chest, giggling and laughing.

"I would like to thank you all for Coming. We wouldn't be here without you. WE LOVE YOU ARMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!" Namjoon pupmed his fist into the air, wooping and jumping around.

And that's when it happened.

A gun shot rang through the air, startling everyone who heard it.

People screamed and ducked near the front of the crowd.

Jin checked if everyone was okay.

"Ji Ji are you okay? Did you get hit?' Jin checked his clothes and gasped.

Crimson red blood was flooding Ji Sung's clothes, spreading rapidly.

"Hyung...Hyung..." Ji Sung leaned onto Jin, the pain starting to show.

"Ji Sung stay calm. Don't close your eyes. Someone call an ambulance!!!".

Jin yelped when Ji Sung suddenly went limp in his arms. He picked him up bridal style, rushing backstage.

Ji Sung was taken from his arms, set on the floor. Staff began ripping off his shirt, wiping blood away.

It was all chaos.

The Maknae line we're screaming and sobbing, Hoseok was frozen, Namjoon was having a panic attack, and Yoongi....oh Yoongi.

He was crying, body on the ground as he sobbed. Jin scooped him up, hugging him close as he cried the hardest he has ever seen.

"This i-is my fault!" Yoongi sobbed.

"It's not your fault Yoongi. Stay calm. He's okay." Jin rocked him and kissed his forehead.

He called for the others to come over, and soon they were in a crying group hug.

Jin snuck a glance at Ji Sung and nearly broke down himself.

Blood was pooling from his mouth as he struggled to breath. His hands were gripping tightly at the person above him, removing the bullet. He was crying, but only small whimpers and whines could be heard. His eyes were nearly closed and he was pale. So pale.

Jin looked away, tears gathering in his eyes as he shoved his face into Yoongi's soft hair, rocking him gently.

"H-hyung I'm scared!" Jungkook wailed, wiping tears from one eye and the other clenching his shirt.

Jimin sobbed again, digging his face into Taehyungs chest.
Taehyung was now staring blankly at Ji Sung, small pants passing his lips every once in a while.

"I know. I know. He will be okay though. He's a strong boy. He can servive anything. " Jin said softly, bringing Jungkook to his side.

The ambulance finally came with a stretcher.

They picked up Ji Sung, wheeling him away quickly.

Jin pulled them to the van, trying to calm all of them.

Jin drove to the hospital, following the ambulance.

Hours later The doctor came out.

"Friends or Family of Ji Sung?"

Jin stood, walking over. The others following like lost ducklings.

"Is he okay?" Jimin asked, tears still staining his cheeks
"He is fine. He got his needed stitches and we put him to sleep. He should be awake by tomorrow. Would you like to see him?"

"Yes Hyung." Jin said to the older man. They followed him to Ji Sung's room, sitting on the multiple chairs in the room.

"Sungie...." Jungkook kneeled beside his bed, resting his chin on the matress as he grabbed his hand.

It was silent for a bit.

"I-Im a horrible Hyung." Jin began crying, hiding his face in his hands.
"No your not Hyung. Your the best." Namjoon said, pulling him to his chest.

"I- I let him g-het hurt. He probably won't even make it."

"Don't talk like that Hyung! It's not just your fault!"

"Who else's fault will it be then?!" Jin looked at Taehyung.

"It's all of our fault. We didn't look out close enough for him. He will survive though." Taehyung said as he pulled Hoseok to his chest.

Jin sighed, wrapping his arms around Namjoon.

"Hyungs...?'

Everyone shot their heads towards the voice. Ji Sung lay awake, arm lifted to cover his eyes from the bright light in the room.

"Ji Sung? Are you feeling okay?" Yoongi asked soflty, running a hand through the youngers hair

Ji Sung shook his head, grunting soflty. "Dont move too much."

"Didn't the doctor say he was supposed to wake up by Tomorrow?" Jungkook sked soflty.

"I guess he couldn't wait to see us." Hoseok said with a small smile.
They laughed lightly.

"Hyung what happened?" Ji Sung asked Yoongi. Yoongi let out a breath.

"You were shot today. At the concert. We don't know who did it.". Yoongi said softly
Ji Sung's eyes widened. "Shot?"

They nodded, waiting for his reaction.
"Oh... Will I be okay?"

"Of course you will." Namjoon said.
Ji Sung nodded, putting his arm down from his face.

"Excuse me? But visiting hours are over." A nurse peeked her head in. Jin stood and walked to Ji Sung, giving him a kiss on the cheek before standing again.

Everyone gave him a hug and kiss before saying bey and leaving.

Ji Sung fell asleep soon after, thinking about who would ever shoot him.

"Pray before you go to bed tonight guys." Jin said softly as they say at the table.

"We will." Hoseok said, shoving a peice crab in his mouth with a smile.
"Your always so happy. That's what I love about you Hoseokie."

Hoseok giggled, shoving another peice of crab in his mouth.

Everything is fine.