Comfort and Concert and 8 15 19 16 9 20 1 12

(A/N: desifer the numbers to see what word it spells!")

Ji Sung was snuggled in Yoongi's chest, a blanket surrounding both of them as they laid on the large bed.

The other members were surrounding them, talking quitely.
Ji Sung looked up at Yoongi with tired eyes, smiling lightly when he saw he was fast asleep.

Ji Sung played with Yoongi's mint hair for a bit before calling out to Jimin.

"Yes Sungie? Is everything okay?" Jimin asked frantically.
Ji Sung shook his head.

"What's wrong Ji-Ji? Tell us." Jungkook said calmly from beside Jimin.

"I-I'm scared Hyungs." Ji Sung whimpered.

"Scared about what Sungie? We're here to protect you." Taehyung said softly from behind him.

"I-i...i-i don't want to d-die." Ji Sung began crying, reaching for Jimin.

Jimin hugged him close, shushing him.

"Don't cry baby! You won't die Young! We promise you." Jimin said softly, trying to calm the crying boy.

Ji Sung cried harder.

"What's makes you think you gonna die Sungie?" Namjoon asked worriedly.

"M-my seizures are more common, im weak all the time a-and I faint often after practice." Ji Sung explained through hiccups and tears.

Suddenly they heard knocking on the closet door. Jin stood, instantly knowing it was Ji Sun

Jin hurried over and swing open the door, grabbing Ji Su's arm and dragging her into the room.

"What the- Jin? What's going on?"
Ji Su aksed, not noticing her crying son.

"Ji Sung thinks he is gonna die a young age. We don't know how to comfort him. But I know he needs a mother figure." Jin explained.
Ji Su looked over and gasped, rushing over to her crying child

"Baby your not gonna die Young. Listen to me!" Ji Su lifted his head gently.

"Your not leaving your family. Not so soon." Ji SU said softly.
Ji Sung began sobbing, scaring Yoongi awake. Yoongi, being sensitive, whimpered and scooted away from the loud noise. Hosoeo pulled Yoongi close to his chest, lulling him back to sleep.

Ji Sung cried into Ji Su's chest, repeatedly saying he didn't want to die.

Ji Su held him close, rocking him slowly as he began to fall asleep.

Jimin and Jungkook scooted to the side to let Ji Su lay down. When she was layed down, Jimin pulled a cover over all of them, rubbing his hands up and down Jungkooks arms to keep him warm.

They were all quite, aside from the occasional whimper from a sleeping Ji Sung.

After a couple hours of peacefully laying there, they all fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day, the boys were getting ready for the concert, hurrying around and bumping into people. Taehyung was struggling with his shoelace, whining and slamming his hands on the couch he was sitting on.

Hoseok crouched down and quickly tied his shoes with quick hands, patting each foot twice before standing and walking away.

Taehyung giggled and skipped over to Jimin and Jungkook, wrapping his arms around Jimins shoulder's.

"Hey Hyung!"
"Hey Tae-Tae!" Jimim ruffled the youngers hair. Jungkook laughed and pinched Taehyungs soft cheeks.

"Your out in 6!" One man yelled. The boys all ran over to the entrance to the stage, taking deep breaths and giving them selves mental talks.

"Go out boys!' the man yelled this time.

The 8 boys jogged out onto the stage, waving at fans and blowing kisses.

They are going to perform AnPanMan, Fake Love, and Airplane Part 2.

They were so distracted with dancing and singing, that none of them noticed the spilled water on the smooth stage floor.

Taehyung was nearest to it, dancing to Airplane. His foot landed on the water. He slipped, falling to the ground roughly, busting his earpiece somehow.

Taehyung groaned and whimpered, the pain in his head being too much..
Hosoek was at his side, pulling him up onto his lap.
Taehyung whimpered. The throbbing pain in his lower back and head was killing him.

Hoseok touched the back of Taehyungs head, pulling away when he felt something wet. He gasped at the sight of blood.

"We need a hospital!" Hoseok yelled over the music. Namjoon ran off the stage, calling for a medic.

Medics came quickly, helping Taehyung keep his mind off the pain by talking to him as they other checked his head.

Blood seeped from a deep gash, matting his hair.

Taehyung felt dizzy, so he layed his head on the chest of the first medic in front of him.

He felt himself being carried away as he slipped in and out of consciousness.

At the hospital, Taehyung was still sleeping while the other 7 were worrying their butts off.

Jin was pacing back and forth, running his hands through his hair and mumbling to himself. Namjoon was bouncing his leg, nervously biting his lips and nails. Jimin was staring off into space, anger on his face. Who the fuck spilled the water?
Jungkook and Hoseok were talking quitely, about how the water was accidentally spilled and not cleaned up or if it was on purpose.
Yoongi was emotional. Crying, panicking, needing comfort.
Ji Sung was worried also, but also worried about Yoongi. He's never like this.

Ji Sung held Yoongi to his chest, rocking him slowly as he sobbed into his shoulder.

A doctor came out with a clipboard.

"Is he okay doctor?" Jungkook asked instantly.

"He is okay. He just needs some rest. We gave him stitches and they should heal quickly. You can take him home whenever, but keep him away from wet floors and keep him on his side when he lays down. Too much pressure on the back could bust the stitches. Do you understand?" The docy explained.

All 7 boys nodded, hope filling their eyes.

They were led Into Taehyungs room and they cooed.

Taehyung was snuggled up with a large pillow, the blankets covering his small body. His hair was sorta messy,sticking from some spots between with bandage around his head.

Hoseok carresed his cheek, kissing his forehead.

They need to be more careful next time.