Family Time!....Sorta.

A week later

Ji Sung layed on the couch in boredom. He was waiting for his Hyungs to come back with their parents. They had family meet up after a concert and Ji Sung left early, the sight of their parents becoming too much for him.

Ji Sung sat up when he heard the door open, many voices filling the air.

"So, Jin, I heard you are like the mother?" He heard a female ask.

Jin nodded. "I take care of all these racsals. Jungkook leave TaeTae alone!" Jin ruffled Taehyungs hair.

"Ji Sungie! Where's my baby!" Yoongi walked I to the living room, cooing when he saw a sleepy Ji Sung in the process of laying back down.

The many other people entered the living room.

"Wow, we can finally meet you in person!" Mrs. Park said with a smile.
Ji Sung sat up again, rubbing his eyes as he yawned.

Yoongi sat down and pulled him to his chest, kissing his forhead.

"Eomma, I call Jin-hyung Eomma too!" Jungkook giggled. "And why is that?" Mrs. Jeon asked with a soft smile.

"He takes care of us, he feeds us, he makes sure we do our chores and other stuff, and he is so cool and I love him and he's our omma!" Jungkook rambled, excited to see his mother.

"That's alot of reasons." Jins dad looked at Jin with a blank face, obviously judging him silently. Jin ignored that and ruffled Namjoon hair.

Namjoon smiled cutely, snuggling more into his father's side.
"Namjoon-hyung is the father! He ......he's the father!" Taehyung said with a large smile. He giggled when his dad tickled his sides.

Ji Sung watched with tired eyes, his pouty lips in a pout as he saw how much fun they were having.

"Yoongi. Can I speak with you?" Yoongi's father said, a Stern look in his eyes.

Yoongi looked down at Ji Sung, laying him on the couch before following him out into the Hallway.

"Yeah?"

"I will not tolerate this relationship. I didn't raise a gay son."

"Dad I'm an adult! I can do what I want, when I want, and choose who I want to date." Yoongi said with a sigh.

"If you don't break up with him now I will ruin your career. I will bring you down just like how you did us!" Mr. Min  said with a glare.

"Dad no. I'm 25. You can't boss me around anymore. And if you cant accept me for who am, your just gonna have to deal with it, cause I'm not! Changing!" Yoongi said,his voice wavering.

Next thing he knew he was on the ground, kicks directed at his stomach.

Jin ran in, pushing his father away and crouching next to a crying Yoongi.

Ji Sung watched with frightened eyes.

Wasn't this supposed to be family time?

Yoogni was brought back to the couch as his father was escouted out of the house by his wife.

Everyone surrounded Yoongi, asking if he was okay. Yoongi replied with a smile and nod, even if his stomach with killing him.

Hours past with laughter and jokes and full bellies. Ji Sung was silent the while time, only speaking when asked a question.

Soon their parents had to leave.

Ji Sung snuggled into Namjoons stomach. Yoongi was taking a shower and Namjoon was the closest to him.