America part 18

The next day

"Ji Sung, eat hunny. I don't want you to be starving while we go with Tony and Nate today okay?" Jin rubbed Ji Sung's back comfortingly.
Ji Sung shook his head and pushed the plate of rice and Chicken away.
"I-Im fat Hyung." Jin sighed. He knew he shouldn't have let Ji Sung on their Twitter account.
"Ji Sung they are just haters. You are not fat, in fact, your skinyer than Yoongi!" Jin pointed at Yoongi, who was sleeping on the couch.
Ji Sung shrugged and turned away from the food.
"Ji-ji you have to eat." Jin said more sternly.
Ji Sung shook his head again. Namjoon walked in, hearing what was going on and he pulled up a chair next to Ji Sung.
Jin sat back and put his head in his hands.

"Ji Sung. Eat. Now." He said sternly.
Ji Sung turned away and pulled his hood up.
"Ji Sung, you are being very dissrepectful right now." Hoseok came in with Jimin and Taehyung.
"They said I was fat and should lose some weight and-"
"Ji Sung, you cant starve yourself. You were already starved at home by your father, you can't do it to yourself now." Hoseok pulled the plate towards him and picked up some chicken with the chopsticks.
"Here. Eat." Hoseok held the chicken to Ji Sungs lips.
Ji Sung opened his mouth hesitantly.

"Good~! Now eat some rice!" Taehyung cheered him on.
Hoseok passed the plate and chopsticks to Ji Sung, and he began eating slowly.
"Good boy~! " Jimin clapped his hands and patted his head before walking over to the still sleeping Yoongi.

Ji Sung finished his food shortly after and was now getting dressed.

Taehyung and Jimin were jumping around the living room area excitedly.
Jin told them to calm down but they didn't listen.

Soon, they heard nocking on the door.
Namjoon answered and greeted the two men.
He let them in and they were attacked by hugs from Jimin and Taehyung, then walked off to get Yoongi off the couch.

"So, today you guys have jobs to earn money." Tony explained.
Jimin bounced in his seat, just wanting to hug Tony again, Taehyung doing the same.

Ji Sung watched from a distance, not knowing if he should go in or not.
"Sungieeeeeeeee! Come siiiit!" Yoongi slammed his hand on the spot  next to him playfully. Ji Sung nodded and exited the kitchen and sat next to Yoongi, who hugged him to his chest and kissed his cheek.

"Alright. Let's go out side so we can just get going when I'm done explaining." Tony said and clapped his hands once.
They exited the apartment building and went to a side street, ally or whatever.   IF YOU FROM CALIFORNIA YOU WILL PROBABLY KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!!!

Ji Sung covered his eyes from the hot sun as he stood next to Yoongi.

"We have some jobs for you guys."
They nodded.
"RapMon and Yoongi you will work at a hotel." They both nodded.
"Jin, Tae, and J-Hope you will be cleaning a boat." Namjoon translated and they cheered.
"And ChimChim, Jungkook, and Ji-Ji." You will work at the Airplane place again." Namjoon translated again and Jungkook and Jimin groaned.
"That man was rude though!" Jungkook complained and stomped his foot. Jimin agreed.
"And if he is mean to Ji-Ji I swear I will-" "Kookie!" "Sorry!"

"Alright. Let's get Y'all started."

"Y-yoonie?" Yoongi turned to Ji Sung.
"Do you have to leave?" Ji Sung asked innocently.
Yoongi cooed.
"Yeah. Sorry. But I promise I will snuggle and cuddle right away when I see you!" Yoongi hugged him.
"C'mon Yoongi hyung!!" Namjoon yelled from the van.
"Good bey kissy?" Ji Sung asked.
Yoongi pecked his lips and smiled.

They let go of each other and parted their ways.

Ji Sung skipped to Jimin and Jungkook and walked to the other van with them.
"I can't believe we have to do this again." Jimin complained as he buckled Ji Sung's seat belt.