Back to Korea!.......Again!

2 weeks later

Ji Sung was woken up by a crash.
He opened his eyes and looked at the clock.

3:00 AM

Ji Sung sat up and noticed Yoongi wasn't in bed. He rubbed his eyes and looked around the room.

"He is probably still up with Hoseok-hyung to practice dance. He should be home though." Ji Sung thought in his head.

Ji Sung yawned.
His phone began ringing and he grabbed it.

"Hello?"
"Hey Sungie."
"Oh, hi Hyung." Ji Sung rubbed his eyes again.
"I just wanted to let you know we are coming home late. We might be home around 5:00 because of traffic." Yoongi explained.
"Okay Hyung. Love you." Ji Sung kissed his phone.
"Love you too baby. I have to go now. I'm driving and a police is next to us." Yoongi hissed quietly.
"Don't let him catch you! Hang up hyungie!" Ji Sung giggled.
"Bey baby. Love you!" Yoongi kissed his phone.
"Love you too Hyung!" Ji Sung hung up and sighed.

He set his phone down and layed back down again.
Ji Sung closed his eyes and was about to fall asleep when he heard the fimiliar knocking on the closet door.

"Mommy!" Ji Sung sat up in bed and uncovered himself. He rushed over to the closet and opened the door.

"Hi baby!" Ji Su hugged him and he hugged back.
"Hey Mom! How are you doing?" Ji Sung looked her in the eyes.

"I'm fine. And you? You look like you got more muscle since you were 16!" She pinched his arm lightly.
"I've been exercising with Jimin-hyung alot! He said them or I do it I can be strong like him!" Ji Sung giggled.

"Yes you will! Now let's go sit down." Ji Su sat on the bed, Ji Sung sitting next to her.

"Mom, can we snuggle?" Ji Sung grabbed her arm. Ji Su smiled gently.
"Sure sweetie." Ji Su layed down on her side, opening her arms for Ji Sung.
Ji Sung snuggled into her chest, sighing softly when she began running her hands through his hair.

"I like this white color. Your hair I mean. I like it. It suits you." Ji Su said.
"Jin Hyung said it suits me too." Ji Sung mumbled sleepily.

"He is the mom. He has a good sense of fashion for a man."

"He's gay mom."

Ji Su laughed. "I know. You all are."

Ji Sung giggled and hugged her tighter.

Suddenly, the door opened.

"Oh....did I walk in on something or no?" Yoongi asked.

"No, you didn't Yoongi. You can join us." Ji Su smiled.
Yoongi nodded and stripped off his jacket. He took off his shoes and slipped off his shirt and pants, putting on sweats.

"Why aren't you putting on your shirt Yoongi-ah?" Ji Su looked at him skeptically.

"Ah. He likes to nurse at night. It calms him. He says it makes the bad things go away." Yoongi said, yawning right after.

Ji Su nodded approvingly.
"Yoongi...nurse." Ji Sung mumbled, already half asleep.
Yoongi chuckled and slid into bed.
Ji Sung instantly moved and attached his lips to Yoongi's nipple.

"Ah..this really sucks sometimes cause mi nipnips are sencitIVE! Ji Sung I told you not to do that!" Yoongi yelped when Ji Sung nipped softly.

Ji Su giggled and began petting Ji Sung's hair.

Yoongi shook as Ji Sung suckled softly.
Yoongi took deep breaths and closed his eyes.

"Yoongi, I thought you wouldn't be here for another hour or so." Ji Su said.