America part 19

When Ji Sung woke up he felt scared.
He was still on the ground next to the airplane, and he can hear Jimin and Jungkook talking while working, but he still felt scared. He sat up slowly, tears already forming.

"J-jimin-hyung?" He looked around him.

Jimin was on the other side.
Ji Sung whined and stood up shakily. He still felt sick and weak and hot.
"Jungkook-hyung." He whispered to himself. He leaned against the airplane and slowly made his way around.

He saw Jimin and Jungkook washing the airplane with ease.
"Jimin-hyung!" Ji Sung stumbled over and fell.
Jimin and Jungkook snapped their heads to his direction and were instantly next to him.
"Ji-Ji are you okay?" Ji Sung shook his head, taking in a shaky breath.

He was shaking slightly and sweating.

"He's gonna have another seizure!" Jungkook already knew what it looked like when Ji Sung was going to have a seizure, and right after he said that, Ji Sung fell forward, shaking and twitching lightly.
His back arched and he let out a small Yelp.

"Jimin-hyung go get my sweater from the other side. Ji Sung left it over there." Jimin nodded and ran off.

He grabbed the seater, ignoring the boss dude, and ran back.
Jimin set it under his head And Jungkook laid Ji Sung down gently.

Blood was dripping from his nose, back arched and eyes rolled back, he looked like something out of a horror movie.
"SungShine, focus on my voice. Breath.!" Jungkook pulled Ji Sung's hand to his heart.
Ji Sung was panicking, whimpering and twitching, he let out a strangled gurgling scream.

Jimin and Jungkook stared wide eyed.
"This is worse. This is bad!" Jungkook said as he grabbed Ji Sungs other hand. Ji Sung whined again before his body went still, panting soflty.
Jungkook sighed and leaned back.

Just then the old Mr bossy butt crack came around the plane and started complaining.
"Why are you guys on the ground? Your supposed to be working!"
And that's when Jimin had it.
He snapped around and threw a nearby rock, just nearly missing the Bosses head.
"What the hell is Wrong with you?! This bot just had a seizure and is recovering and your telling us to Work!!!? I swear to God I'm going to gut you and hang with your own fucking-Grrraaaaaah!!!!!!" Jimin pulled at his hair.
His face was red with anger, teeth clenched and body stiff and buff.
Jimin suddenly turned to Jungkook.
"Call Jin Hyung! Now!" Jimin stomped off.
Jungkook pulled out his phone with one hand, the other still linked with Ji Sung's shaking one, and clicked on Jins number.
It began ringing and he brought the phone to his ear.

"Hello? Kookie is everything okay?"
"Not really Hyung." Jungkook bit his lip.
"What's going on?! Are my babies hurt?!" Jin was pacing back and forth.
"Let me explain. Ji Sung had a Seizure and it was really bad but we helped him, and then the mean boss guy came over and told us to stop goofing around and get work done. Jimin-hyung snapped and started screaming at him in satoori and them he told me to call you and he stomped off somewhere." Jungkook rubbed Ji Sung's chest, he was still having trouble breathing.
"Oh my God! Jungkook I'm coming over there right now with the others! I don't care if we get payed or not, we need to settle this now!" Jin hung up.
Jungkook sighed and put his phone away.
He can hear Jimin grumbling about something .
He looked down at Ji Sung to see he was crying. Jungkook pulled him to his chest and rocked him back and forth. Ji Sung cried silently, still trying to figure out why he was on the ground.

Jungkook pulled back enough to see his face. He grabbed the bottom if his shirt and wipped Ji Sung's bloody nose. Ji Sung sniffled and leaned back into his shoulder.
Jungkook patted his back and picked him up, walking over to where he hears Jimin.

Jimin was sitting on the ground, he had a pocket knife on his hand.
"H-hyung? What are you doing with a p-pocket knife?" Jungkook asked.
"Oh just giving him a little present before we leave. Ya know to remember us." Jimin smiled and stood up.
Jungkook looked at what he carved into the thick paint.

"Fuck
You!"
Jungkook gasped and started laughing.
Ji Sung lifted his head to see what is was but Jungkook covered his eyes.

After a bit of laughing Jungkook asked if Ji Sung wanted water.
Ji Sung nodded and Jungkook set off to look for some water fountains or anything.

He came back empty handed but then remembered they had a hose, and his bottle.
Jungkook filled his bottle with the cold clean water of the hose and closed the cap

"Here Ji Sungie!" Jungkook gave him the bottle and Ji Sung took it into his mouth instantly.
He sucked soflty as he watched Jimin and Jungkook pick up their stuff.

20 minutes later

"SungShine!!!" Jin came running over, the others right behind him.

Jin picked Ji Sung up and kissed his cheek. "Are you okay sweetie?" Jin asked.
Ji Sung nodded and snuggled into Jins chest.
Jin bounced him lightly and glared at the boss man when he saw him.

"What's going on here?" Boss asked angrily.
"We're taking out kids home you bitch!" Namjoon yelled in English.
"What? No they have to finish! If they don't and someone uses the plane they can crash and die!"
"Then clean it yourself!!!" Everyone froze at Namjoons outburst.
Namjoon walked away and grabbed Jin.

They mad it to the car and Taehyung and Yoongi were all over Ji Sung.
"Is our baby okay?" Taehyung asked.
Ji Sung nodded and snuggled into Jins chest. Yoongi sat back and tried to hold back the tears but he couldn't.
"Yoongi hyung whats wrong?" Hoseok asked worriedly.
"I-Im scared f-for him." Yoongi covered his mouth trying to muffle his cries.
Hoseok pulled his to his chest and comforted him.

"It's fine hyung. He is strong. If he can servive school and his father, then he can servive this." Hoseok said soflt.
Yoongi nodded and soon stopped crying, but still stayed in Hoseoks chest.

When they got back to the dorm, they began packing to leave the next day.
Once they had all there stuff packed, they decided they wanted to eat out.
"Oh there is a place I wanted to try. I saw it when we were driving a couple days ago" Hoseok said.
"Do you remember the name?"
"No but I remember what it looks like." Hoseok smiled sheepishly.
"Alright. Let's go find it now so we won't have trouble later at night."
Namjoon said with a smile.
They all nodded. But before they left, they made sure they all had soft Hoodies for in case Ji Sung had another seizure.

They piled into the car and started their adventure.