America part5 (Dont Leave Me)

Dream
Ji Sung and the boys were all sitting in a circle. Ji Sung looked around, confused of what was going on. He couldn't see their faces.
"H-hyung?" He called Jimin, tapping him on the shoulder. Jimin slowly looked. And what Ji Sung saw horrified him. Jimins face was bloody, a deep gash running over his cheek from the corner of his lips to his ear.
His eyes were lifeless, completely white. His jaw looked out of place, and a chunk of flesh was gone from his throat.
"You diiiid thiiis...!" Jimin rasped out with a glare. Ji Sung could only stare wide eyed in horror as the others looked up too. Namjoon only had one eye left, his whole bottom jaw was gone, one ear was ripped, his arms and legs dislocated. Taehyung had ribs jutting out of his chest, a broken nose, and a large gash going from the corner of his lips to his eye. One arm was completely gone and his jaw was also dislocated. "Jiiii Suuunng..." Ji Sung heard his name being said by Jin. He almost cried when he saw him.
Jin had tears streaming down his cheeks. Well, one of them. His whole left cheek was gone, only leaveing blood teeth and gums. One of his arms were half gone and his leg was also gone. "S-suuuuunng Shiiiiinnne..." Jin had a worried but loving expression on his face and he reached out to Ji Sung, only for his hand to be gently pulled back.
Ji Sung looked at the owner of the hand and gasped.
Jungkook. Jungkook was glaring at him, fist clenched. And the weird thing is that he wasn't injured. At all.
"Hyung?! What g-going on? Im scared!" Ji Sung reached out to Jungkook,only for him to scoot away with an even darker glare.
"Just like Jimin-hyung said. You did this!" Jungkook yelled the last part.
"Look what you did to them! Hoseok is crying! He never cries! And Yoongi-! Oh man Yoongi. You hurt him so bad. He can't even see or speak correctly!" Jungkook yelled at Ji Sung. He looked at Hoseok. Hoseok was sobbing silently. He could see he was screaming and withering in pain, but no noise was heard. Except for the gurgling of blood. Hoseoks neck was slit open deeply, he had peices of glass stuck in his head. Hoseok was kicking one leg around like he was having a tantrum. The other lay limp. Broken. Just hanging there. He looked at Ji Sung and cried harder shuffling to Jungkook to hide his face.
Ji Sung looked over at Yoongi and almost screamed.
Yoongi's body. Yoongi's body was completely mangled. Blood everywhere, bones sticking out of places they shouldn't, tears pooling out of his eyes as they starred blankly at Ji Sung. Suddenly, Yoongi's eyes rolled to the back of his head, back arching as a ear peircing scream rang through out the area. Ji Sung covered his ears and looked around frantically. The others were doing the same thing, but Hoseok was worse. Jungkook held him down, tears pouring out like water falls.
It was so loud. From his left he could feel Jimin grabbing at him, pleading for help. Ji Sung grabbed at him only for Jimin to dissapear into dust.
Ji Sung screamed in fear, heart pumping so loud he could hear it in his ears. He tried grabbing at Jin, but once he made contact he became a pool of water.
Ji Sung began crying and reached out for all of them only for all of them to turn into a pile of dust or a pool of clean, fresh water.
"You did this."

Ji Sung Jolted awake, panting and sweating. He sat there for a bit before he remembered that dream.
They all died! They all died! Where are they?!?!!? Ji Sung began sobbing loudly. He was basically screaming. He didn't notice the many pairs of rushed foot steps coming toward him. He gripped at his chest with one hand and rubbed his eyes with the other.
"SUNGIE!" Yoongi came crashing in, nearly breaking the door off the hinges.
They other six boys came running in not even a second later.
Yoongi pulled Ji Sung to his chest and began rocking the small, frail boy, attempting to calm him down.

"Ji Sungie! What happened dear? Are you hurt? Or are you scared?" Jin asked as he petted his hair.
"Ho...bi.....bi! Ho...bi!" Ji Sung tried to speak but all that came out was hiccups, gasps, and sobs.
"Hobi?" Jimin asked. "Hoseok, go to him." Jimin pushed Hoseok towards Ji Sung and Yoongi.
He kneeled down next to them and put a finger under Ji Sung's chin. He lifted his head softly, and once Ji Sung saw Hoseok he jumped onto him and sobbed louder.
"Don't....leave......me!" Ji Sung sobbed out as he gripped Hoseok in death grip.
"I won't leave you. We would never leave you."
"B-b-but Jungkook s-said i-i hurt y-you guys. J-jimin Too!" Ji Sung explained.
Everyone looked at the two boys with glares.
"We never said anything like that! You know we would never do such a thing." Jungkook exclaimed.
"Y-you s-said it i-in my dream though..." Ji Sung lifted his head from Hoseoks shoulder.
"Oh, baby," Jimin cooed and came closer. "That was a dream. You know we love you. And even if you did hurt us, accidentally or purposely, we would never turn our backs on you. Do you hear me?" Jimin held Ji Sung's face in his hands softly. Ji Sung nodded yes and Jimin smiled and gave him a peck on the top of his head before taking him from Hoseok and laying him back down on the bed.
He crawled in next to Ji Sung and beckoned the others to Join.

Jimin and Yoongi surrounded Ji Sung as he slept. Taehyung was spooning Jimin, and Jungkook was Spooning Taehyung. While on the other side, Hoseok spooned Yoongi while he was being spooned by Jin,who was also being spooned by Namjoon.
Jimin sighed before closing his eyes, falling into a deep slumber.

----------------------------------------------------
I let a few tears fall as I wrote this.