America part 15 (dance time and... tantrums?)

They were now at a studio they had to temporarily use.
"Ji Sung! Are you ready to show us?" Jin asked as he fixed his shoe laces.
"Y-yeah, but I'm kinda shy." Ji Sung blushed and lowered his head.
"Don't worry! We were all shy! But we got use to it after a while!" Jungkook said with a bunny smile.
"O-okay."
"Kk. Ji Sung, we want to see you dance first by yourself to see how much you remember, okay?' Namjoon said.
Ji Sung nodded and selected his song and went to the center of the studio.

He began dancing.

Once he was done he turned around.
All seven of them were staring at him, eyes wide and mouth agape.
"Wow...." Yoongi said.
Jungkook started clapping slowly, the rest joining.
"We should do it with all four of us now!" Jungkook jumped from his seat.
"Yeah, let's do this!" Hoseok said.
Ji Sung, Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung Got into position. The music started and they began dancing.

Once they were done everyone cheered for Ji Sung for his hard work.
"You dance so good! Can you sing too?" Hoseok asked.
"Y-yeah I sing. I sang to myself whenever I was alone." Ji Sung blushed and shifted on his feet.
"Aww! When can we hear?"
"Well...what song do you want to hear?"
"Uuum....you know our song Spring Day right?"
Ji Sung nodded.
"Do you remember any of the lyrics?"
"I memorized Jimins part."
Jimin cheered and did a little dance.
"Can you sing that for us?"
"Sure!"

Ji Sung cleared his throat and closed his eyes.

"Woah! You did the dance too!!!" Jungkook and Jimin jumped around excitedly.

"Ya, Ji Sung, gimme kiss! I'm proud of you~!" Jin came over and engulfed him in a hug, his large shoulders blocking his veiw.
Jin littered his face with kisses.
"Ya! Save the lips for me!" Yoongi whined and tugged on Jins shirt.
Jin laughed and walked over to Namjoon.

Yoongi pulled him close and wrapped his arm around Ji Sung's waist.
Yoongi leaned down and pecked Ji Sung's soft pouty lips.
Ji Sung went on his tippy toes, chasing his lips.

"Hey! When did you guys get in a relationship?!" Jimin gasped.
"Ever sense I saw him." Yoongi kissed his forehead and pulled him into a hug.
"Wow. You were right TaeTae!"
Taehyung looked up from he banana he was eating.
"Hmm?".
"You said Yoongi makes a relationship with whoever he likes in a lovey dovey way. And you were right!" Jimin explained.
"Oh..." Taehyung looked at them then went back his banana, he didn't care if he was right or not, just as long as people were happy.

"C'mon Sungie. I want to cuddle you." Yoongi pulled him to a corner wall of the dance studio and sat down.
He pulled Ji Sung into his lap and kissed his neck soflty.
"Ya, don't give him any hickeys! The concert is tomorrow! We don't need any articles about us!"
"I'm not." Yoongi replied and leaned back.
Ji Sung played with Yoongi's fingers as he watched the other members talk and stretch a second time.

Jin and Namjoon we're having a conversation, Hoseok was talking with Taehyung and Jimin, and Jungkook was practicing steps for a dance they were going to do at the concert.

Ji Sung yawned cutely. He was bored and his Hyung were busy.
He began to feel fustraited. He began squirming in Yoongi's lap, he whined and he slid down. He was now laying on the floor, Yoongi looking at him with a confused expression.
"Sungie? Are you alright?"
Ji Sung just whined and rolled onto his side, tears gathered in his eyes as he curled into a ball.
"Ji Sung? What are you doing?"
Jungkook asked as he walked over.
Ji Sung felt really...small for some reason.
Ji Sung whined and rolled onto his back. Jungkook tilted his head to the side with a confused face.
"What's wrong with you?" Yoongi mumbled as he stood up not knowing what to do.
"Jin-hyung! Come here really quick! Ji Sung is acting weird!" Yoongi called out.
Jin came over and crouched down beside Ji Sung, who was now wiggling around and whining non stop.
"SungShine? What's wrong?"
Ji Sung shrugged and kicked his legs.
"C'mon. Let's get you up."

"No!" Ji Sung yelled and rolled onto his side, back facing Jin.
"What was that?" Jin asked, a bit mad at the disrespect.
"I don't wanna!" Ji Sung kicked his legs again and burried his face in his shirt by lifting it up.
The other members were surprised at his attitude.
"Ji Sung, are you okay? Your acting king of like a child." Jimin said softly.
"Go away!" Ji Sung was on his back now. He stomped his feet and shook his head.
"Ji Sung what is with you?!!" Jin went to grab gently at Ji Sung only to be stopped by a hand on his shoulder.
He turned to see a calm Taehyung and Hoseok standing behind him.
"We got this Hyung." Taehyung reassured.
"What?"
Hoseok sat beside Jin.
"Do you know what Little Space is?" Jin shook his head. "Well, it is when a grown person starts acting like a child. It is either used to relieve stress or for sexual purposes. He seems to be stressed about something, but we have to calm him to be able to know what's bothering him." Hoseok explained. Jin looked at Taehyung.
He was currently holding Ji Sung to his chest. Ji Sung was squirming and whining as he tried to escape his clutches.
"Calm down baby." Taehyung said quietly. Ji Sung shook his head and leaned away from him, a frown on his face.
"Tell me what's wrong sweetie." Taehyung pulled him close again and ran his fingers through Ji Sung's soft hair.
"H-hyungs were busy. A-and I was lonely and bored." Ji Sungs voice was higher than normal.
Taehyung smiled and kissed his forehead.
"Well you have our attention now." Taehyung said.
"Now let's get you home, okay? We can-"
"No!"
"Excuse me?"
"I don't wanna go home!!!"
"Ji Sung! Calm down please."
"Let me go!'
"Ji Sung!!!"

Ji Sung froze at Taehyungs loud, deep voice and looked up at him, eyes wide with fear.
His eyes teared up as he began thrashing, legs kicking, arms swinging
"Hoseok! Go get the pacifier!!"
Hoseok ran to his bag and came back with a Blue pacifier.
Taehyung grabbed it and pushed it into Ji Sungs mouth.
Ji Sung stopped moving and began sucking on the Pacifier.
He whimpered and looked up at Taehyung. "M-mommy..."
Taehyung pulled him to his chest and picked him up.
He had Ji Sung on his hip as he walked over to Hoseok.
"Hoseok-hyung, take him for a bit. I will be right back."

The other members stared, confused on what was happening, so Hoseok explained....again.

"That's so adorable~~!" Jimin jumped in one place.
"I have to agree!" Namjoon said with a smile.
"I wanna squeeze his little chubby cheeks!" Jungkook said.
"Wait...how are we going to tell the fans?" Jin asked.
"They will find out eventually." Namjoon said

Taehyung came back with a bottle of milk.
He put it to Ji Sung's lips, but Ji Sung turned his head away to hide in Hoseoks neck.
"C'mon baby. You gotta drink it or you will be grumpy later." Taehyung said in a loving voice.
Ji Sung lifted his head and took the bottle hestantly.

He began sucking on the nipple and rested his head on Hoseoks chest.

"Ah, so cute!" Hoseok said as he watched him drift into slumber.