America part3

They made it to the apartment and began setting there things down.
Ji Sung was about to walk to Jin when a wave a dizziness hit him like a rock.
Ji Sung tried to stay upward, but his legs gave out under him.
He tumbled to the ground nearly hitting his head on the corner of a table.
"Ji Sung!" Taehyung ran over, jumping over bags and cords.
Ji Sung whined as he began to feel sick, saliva beginning to pile into his mouth.
"Ji Sungie. I'm here." Taehyung said camly as he set Ji Sung's head on his lap. The others ran over worried like crazy. "Sungi! What's wrong sweetie?" Jin asked quickly as he pulled Ji Sung to his chest.
"Sick....I f-feel si-ick...." Ji Sung panting now. He felt as if he was going to puke. He whimpered as his stomach churned.
"C'mon. Let me take you to the bathroom." Jin paused. "And change your bandage." Jin picked him up bridal style and quickly when to the bathroom.
Ji Sung hiccuped and covered his mouth as he was set down in front of the toilet. Jimin opened the lid then sat down next to Ji Sung's shaking body. "Let it out Ji-ji." Namjoon Sid quietly from behind him.
Ji Sung lurched forward and released the fluids that were in his belly.
Everyone gasped. His puke.... didn't look like puke. It probably was but it mostly looked like bile and blood...and some dumplings.
"Oh SungShine..." Jin rubbed his back soothingly. "Tony and Nate aren't here right?" Jin asked without turning around. "No. They left saying they had to do something." Hoseok said as he patted Yoongi's back, who looked very worried.
"Good. Ji Sung would be so embarrassed if they were here." Jin said. The other boys agreed. They sat in silence. Well except for the hiccups that came from Ji Sung every once in a while. Once they noticed he wouldn't be puking any more, Yoongi grabbed him and carried him like a child to the living room and set him down on the couch. "Did you eat something bad Sungie? Does your stomach hurt?" Yoongi asked as he rubbed his stomach. Ji Sung shook his head. "That happens alot. I-i haven't b-been taking my p-pills, and when I don't my body j-just makes me puke up all my food or something." Ji Sung explained. They all nodded and sat in a comfortable silence for a bit. "Well. I'm going to start cooking. Anything specific you guys want?" Jin said standing up from his spot on the floor. "Just make some noodles for all of us please?" Namjoon asked. Jin nodded before saying, "SungShine, you need to rest. Sleep for now and one of us will wake you up when dinner is ready." Jin ruffled his hair before walking out.
And Ji Sung fell asleep soon after.